en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/02/eb/9d/02eb9d8492bc0a1d8870f6eb267dd656.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rip in peace Asslog

Hopefully Slagatha is next

Fuck you

imagine to be her pusy slave what a sexy big lady

i dont care about spoilers i thought vikings was tomorrow if at all cos of christmas break?

who is ultra magnus' father?

King son who else

Her face is so weird but those eyes man.

Why did that conversation sound like Ecbert was begging Ragnar to spare Aethelwulf's life in spite of the fact that Ragnar was the one in a cage?

So, why exactly did she think trying to fight Lagertha was a good idea?

rip magnus

why they kick him out

Why did Ragnar fall down getting out of the cage

>it's a ragnar and ecbert get high and debate philosophy episode

>it's an enlightened viking episode

ayy lmao

I can't stand any of the women in Vikings.

Why wife son lol

Why Brann Stark in Vikings now?

Not watching it live.

Just letting you lads know that Ragnar finally learned the meaning of martyrdom (he once talked to Athelstan of it) and that he's getting himself killed in a weakened state in foreign land on purpose to ensure his kids demand vengeance and fuck shit up in England.

Say what you will about this show and how shitty it became as time progressed but the writing for Ragnar as a character has been some of the best I've seen on a series.

>Just letting you lads know that Ragnar finally learned the meaning of martyrdom (he once talked to Athelstan of it) and that he's getting himself killed in a weakened state in foreign land on purpose to ensure his kids demand vengeance and fuck shit up in England.
Not gonna lie, that 100% flew over my head.
We missed you in these threads bro.

Fuck Lagertha

I would like to, yes.

So this is the final season right?

>Aela is the one Ragnar first encountered
>dies by his will
>sons come back to avenge him

We going full circle

>Ragnar finally learned the meaning of martyrdom (he once talked to Athelstan of it) and that he's getting himself killed in a weakened state in foreign land on purpose
that's some clever shit, kudos to Hirst
nah, they'll have more seasons with Ragnar's kids, they already signed the 5th season

Probably, just hope for some more Paris tier episodes.

I will stop watching when Ragnar dies

That's really amazing but I'm still going to stop watching once Ragnar gets killed. Apart from Ivar and Bjorn, every single one of the supposed new main characters are awful and Lagertha is still alive and annoying as ever.

That Ragnar and Ecbert dialogue was great.

>mfw drunk old world Kings have better theological disputes than modern day phedora atheists and dogmatic christfags

Is this season any better? Haven't watched it and don't wanna waste my time if not.

6 months ago they announced that another season will follow after the second half of 4th one finishes. Im sure they will milk it as long as people keep watching.

That would be episode 5. But keep watching just to see how Ivar will execute Lagertha.

Sup Forums doesn't like Ecbert?

My thoughts exactly.
Anyone else enjoying the after Real Vikings shit? It's super cool seeing all these previews of future episodes.

literally who

>Ecbert doesn't want to kill his old friend because he's the only one who understands his struggle

Saddest timeline

You faggots are easily impressed by entry-level theological debate.

Ecbert and Ragnar have made this show

why did they make magnus GTFO? is he anyone important?

Fuck off back to plebbit

>Someone doesn't like my historically inaccurate soap opera.

Ecbert's son knew the king would have him killed. He's a nobody to them

I never joined in the Sup Forums threads but to me the quality hasn't really dipped, it's stayed pretty steady and even had some great episodes in the recent seasons. The only difference is that the scale of the show keeps increasing. Why do people hate it now?

>somebody expects absolute historical accuracy from a TV drama

I expect something better than STRONK WOMYN and anachronistic fedora-tipping.

Because this is Sup Forums. Everyone here is either an edgelord contrarian or an unpleasable fucktard

All the stronk womyn are getting btfo this season

>edgelord contrarian

Found the pleb.

Is this show aired in Scandinavia? Those cucks could use a boost to their cultural pride right now.

Found the room temperature IQ Christfag

>Didn't even mention religion in my post
>tries to start shit

How insecure can you faggots be?

Can someone please explain what ethnicity the actress who plays Aslaug is? Apparently she's "Australian" but I've never seen any white person that looks like this. I've never seen anyone of any race that looks like this? Is she ayy lmao? Some obscure ethnic group like siberian tartars or something?

Wait a minute. There is brown Arabs and shit in the background in the Vikings Capitol why didn't Bjorn just ask them to give him a proper map, or guide him to the Mediterranean?

you fucking racist Arabs are just as Danish as any other people

She's from Ceres like Karlie Kloss

why is ragnar so hell bent on dying in england? i dont get it. didn't he say last episode he planned on dying in england before he set off? so wtf was the point of bringing all his warriors and then killing them all

idk im confused and/or retarded

why would you do that? this is when all the big stuff happens though with the great heathen army and alfred the great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army

ever seen Björk?

he will get his revenge through his sons, plus he wants to die

He said something about the seers prophecy, I'll try to check back on prophecies he was given to see the relevance, but he knows that his death, along with ivern telling everyone whatever he says, will cause a great invasion. So basically he's becoming a martyr

i'm so much more interested in the bjorn/floki/rollo adventure than ragnar in england. i'm fucking sick of england.

aren't you excited to see ragnar get killed in a pit of snakes?

>Implying they will follow the sagas
nah man Ragnar will be killed by a strong black warrior named Ubantu

Is Cuckbert /ourguy/?

i think you'll notice quality decrease coincides with lagertha screen time increase

They foreshadowed it in the first season when Aella pushed some dickhead into the pit

just wait till next season to see what happens to /ourguy/. Ragnar still hates him for burning down his settlement.

does (or did?) england even have poisonous snakes?

apparently because thats literally how real ragnar died

Merely subversion, like I said Ragnar will be enriched

Why do people hate Ecbert more than Rollo? What Rollo did was much worse

If he was real...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok

I have no idea why Rollo left France desu

she's probably in it less now than in the first two seasons

>I have no idea why Rollo left France desu

he's just bored of france and misses being a viking raiding shit

maybe in scenes with ragnar

not where she is focal though

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok
"it is uncertain whether Ragnar himself existed or really fathered them."
So you didn't read the article you posted?

getting real tired of slagatha and asstrid, glad ayylog is dead tho, i really hope ragnars sons get revenge and kills all those bitches.

not that user but i like to think he existed but didn't do 80% of the shit that has been written about him

I thought ragnar was an amalgamation of a few people in viking history.

Dude, see

ur no fun

Possibly, but my original point was that he may not have existed whatsoever.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/02/eb/9d/02eb9d8492bc0a1d8870f6eb267dd656.jpg

Shit man where did you get that photo?

Because Rollo is more likable as a person. Which is why people forgive him, over and over again.

Reminder that vikings were mixed race not white.

google brah

Rollo is not more likable to the average viewer, Ecbert puts on a show but still has more charisma and is an overall better character than Roll.

Damn dude you proved me wrong with that pic though.

Well both of us just have anecdotal evidence but Rollo has lots of rollofags. In interest full disclosure I would qualify to be one of them.

You have no clue what the average viewer thinks so your entire statement is nonsense. Unless we do a poll to see who likes who the most.

i know thats why i linked it?

I may not have direct evidence but i have seen and been apart of many discussions about this character and this show. Hes an asshole and many people see that he has less value to the show than Ecbert.

bait.

Bend over slave

>its bait because it doesnt confirm to my politically correct view!

Educate yourself, faggot.

>1. Vikings Visited Africa
The Viking ships are renowned for their long voyages. These ships allowed the Vikings to travel as far east as Constantinople and the Volga River in Russia, as far west as Iceland, Greenland, and Newfoundland, and as far south as Morocco. Maps of the Viking travels show them stopping in North Africa. The black African tribes were mainly in subsaharan Africa, but trade routes were common. While the Vikings were mainly traders, they would sometimes take people as soldiers, slaves or wives. Some Vikings had "jungle-fever."

>2. Some Vikings Are Described as Black
There's a rather controversial article at Rasta Livewire that suggests that all Vikings were black. This is based on historical descriptions of the people. I'm not going that far, but at least some of them must have been black.

>3. Black Asgardians Could Be Moors
The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco. In the movie The Long Ships (1964) Sidney Poitier played a Moor, named Aly Mansuh, who worked with a Norse king to find a treasure. We know that the Vikings encountered the Moors, who were black. See there could be a Moor among the Vikings.

because he had been locked up in it hunched over for days or even weeks and he's 55~60 years old.

>"what do you know about my wife's sons?!?!"

What did he mean by this?

Top 5 most unlikeable characters in the show

1.) Rollo
2.) Aethelwulf
3.) Floki
4.) Lagertha
5.) Astrid

Lagertha and Astrid should choke to death on Ubbe's dick