>Crimea is Russia
>Republika Srpska is NOT Bosnia
>DNR is NOT Ukraina
>Transnistria is NOT Moldova
>South Ossetia is an independent nation
>Abkhazia is an independent nation
>Nagorno Karabakh is Armenia
>Cyprus is Greek

Sup Forums will support this, Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Representative_for_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
jur.byu.edu?p=10006
youtube.com/watch?v=edGaxOU4UAE
youtube.com/watch?v=861oGyUkmEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Nenad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and Alaska is Canada.

>Kosovo
Why the hell is Kosovo 95% Muslim when it isn't that far from Belgrade?

Albanians were imported by the communist government for diversity after WW2. Serbian refugees were denied to return back home. Albanians bred like rats and formed about 60-40 majority. We know from practice that when muslims are majority they push for secession.
During the war most of the remaining Serbs were forced out.

It will happen to the West.

Good luck bro, your churches are destroyed, your people are ran out of Kosovo, and you're about to go full cuck and vote to actually join the EU and/or HATO.

Karelia is Finland

Honestly it'd be better if kosovo was ceded to albania and republika srpska was ceded to serbia. Let the kebabs have their own shithole countries to themselves.

Also, I still don't understand why modern maps still show crimea as being part of ukraine. It's been several years now, you'd think they'd update that shit.

The people are pushing for a referendum on whether or not to join.
The government won't allow it because they know the overwhelming majority is against EU, especially against NATO.

>It will happen to the West.
Oh boy i can't wait.

Ah, at last I truly see.

That's very interesting, I've been reading a little about the breakup of Yugoslavia and especially Serbia but I didn't understand how that could have possibly happened. Seems a little obvious now.

Why don't we ever hear more about Yugoslavia? It seems to me like one of the grandest fuck-ups apart from Russia and the 6 gorillion

>>Crimea is Russia
so you support secession here
>>Kosovo is Serbia
but here you don't

You don't make any sense.

>republika srpska was ceded to serbia
Double standard. No concessions are to be made to Serbia.

Srpska is comprised of serbs, right? Why not join serbia?

Exactly. The Kosovo precedent is being used by Russia to recognize S.Ossetia and Abkhazia and was used as excuse to annex Crimea.
So you see, the West fucked up. These are the rules now.

/thread

NATO is openly threatening war if they try. Reminder that Bosnia is a NATO protectorate run by the High Representative. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Representative_for_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Crimea and pretty much all of Ukraine was Historically under Russia, just like how Kosovo and Albania were once under Serbian Empire.

Slavs only care about history not what the fuck is happening right now.

I don't think I've ever seems a Kosovo poster on here. Why is that?

Yeah, I understand all that. I know why it's not happening, but I'm saying it's what *should* happen, because having a separata serbia and RS is like having a separate east and west germany.

There is no Kosovo flag on Sup Forums

They still post under the Serbian flag. Kosovo isn't recognized by half the World.

Actually Alaska is Russian.

Hej bre kako da RS nije Bosanski kad je vec entitet u Bosni ????????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Ah I see thanks

This, history is sacred to us.

Abkhazia :))))))

They'd have to break their own constitution to seccede. Serb peasants can go whenever they wish, but the land stays where it is, down to the last inch. :^)

It's complicated, first and foremost because of practical reasons (NATO intervention). Second, even Serbia guarantees the integrity of Bosnia & Herzegovina under the Dayton Accords.
Third, Kosovo is more important to Serbs on a historical level, it's where the Serbian state originates from. There is literally no trace of Albanian culture on Kosovo & Metohija, only demographics.
In the geopolitical sense, to fully recognize Kosovo is to unleash a chain reaction from every disputed region in the world. It's already happening and will continue to happen.
If the current way of doing things is perpetuated, then I'm sure the 1999 Kosovo War will be seen as the beginning of the New World Order.

Gib back Lendava first ;)

> "bosanski"

A mislis muslimanski Hrvati I Srbi?

Belgium is Netherlands

>Albania still exists
Shit map, bratushka.

Vojvodina is Hungary :3

If I was Hungarian I would rather be pissed off about Transylvania than small piece of farmland.

Nah, our sacred clay. Gib pomurje.
One of your guys edited it.

And Délvidék is hungarian so give it back

We won that from you and colonized it fair and square :)

That too, thanks for reminding me

Orthodox Christians round the world support you guys. Fuck Albania.

i actually made that meme map

So why did you exclude Macedonia?

Dont forget Croatia, Maramaros, and Slovakia!

Awesome idea! Maybe we'll start asking the Ukrainians to give us Magna Hungaria.
KEK

WE WUZ KANGZ

Do you give up romanian clay?
my bad, doing gods work user.

This man speaks the truth.
Fuck Turkey.

By that logic, you can kiss Kosovo goodbye.
The Albanians colonized it fair and square.

wtf Hungary

I'm doing a tour through the Balkan to see the renmants of the byzantine empire.
Going to see Serbia, Croatia, Albania, bosnia and herzogovnia, Montenegro and Macedonia.

What to expect?
I really love the Christian churches in the balkans that i've seen on pictures, the balkans look beautiful.

>Vojvodina is Croat land
You literally cannot refute this

Hmm?
jur.byu.edu?p=10006

i didn't are you blind?
soon...

svi ste vi majmune

>>Vojvodina is Magyar land
>You literally cannot refute this

I see what you did there. Changed your mind?

Visit Kosovo where you can see beatifull landscape of razed Serbian Orthodox Churches thanks to Albanians.

youtube.com/watch?v=edGaxOU4UAE

Well, it wasn't really fair desu. Like, not at all. Can't compare WW1 to a local conflict/insurgency.

Alaska is russia

Alaska is Inuit

Who is this Slovene guy, I see him all the time

Kosovo is Turkey.

Don't tell me that the Entente's help and the fact that the K und K military was non-existent at that point didn't help you take Vojvodina.

I watched those videos before a while back, truly disgusting subhumans with no respect for inherent culture.

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=861oGyUkmEQ

>parts of New Mexico, Coloado, and Wyoming are Texas

Not ambitious enough. What about Wyoming and Montana?

this is retarded. Why did they do that? Scum they are

Europe is German

Only, I can.
The founder of the Serbian Voivodship is said to be Emperor Jovan Nenad (died 1527) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Nenad
Has a monument in Subotica (magyar: Szabadka), the northernmost city of Vojvodina.
The region was actually mostly inhabited by Slavs until Hungarians started colonizing it.
More recently, the Serbian populace of the Military Frontier in 1848 sided with the Austrian Crown during the revolution of that year, and the Serbian people were granted Srpska Vojvodina.
Then, Serbia conquered the region after WW1.

Vojvodina is rightful Serbian clay!

Netherlands is France

What about the Vienna Awards, senpai?

Kosovo is Kosovo
Crimea is Ukraine
DNR is Ukraine
South Ossetia and Abkhazia are Georgia

Meant for

BC is America. All of Cascadia is America.

I'm all for fighting for Kosovo, but there's another problem that is inevitable. Once you liberate Kosovo and drive out all enemy forces accross the border with Albania, you are left with a population that is 90% Albanian.

You can't kick them all out, you can't exterminate them, and now you have at least 30-40 percent of your parliament in Albanian hands. In other words, you just gave them even more political power.

Anything short of a genocide is a hollow solution, and let's not kid ourselves, you can't morally justify killing that many people, no matter how far right you go.

kosovo je srbija
śląsk jest polski

SLAVA BRAT

schlesien belongs to germany t b h

OH LOOK!

Another Serbshit thread trying to draw sympathy from Sup Forums.

If you liked Kosovo so much maybe you shouldn't have been such huge faggots and had babies.

Those with will and virility reclaimed it.

STAY MAD

Alaska is rightful Canadian clay gtfo of here with your crimea bullshit. We will take it back.

jesus fucking christ we were so close....

Last time I think about a million Albanians fled KiM on their own and stayed in Albania during the war. But there will be no war. The important thing is never to actually recognize their independence and hope world affairs change in the next 10 years.

Please occupy us again Germany, I'm sick of all the lefties.

Fuck no, we're way more homogeneous than you are.
FUCK YOU CROISSANT REEEEEE

>>Transnistria is NOT Moldova
You fucked up nigger.
Till now,we supported Serbia in their claims over Kosovo and Bosnia.

But fuck you all for sucking russian cock,what have frozen mongoloids done for you?
If your politicians ever,openly support Transnistria over Moldova for Russia'as sake,adios Romania voting in the UN in your favor.
And adieu entering the EU.

Kosovo is albanian.
Banat is romanian.
Voivodina is hungarian and croatian.
Timoc is romanian

>you can't kick them out

this

Come home, diaspora. Easy to talk shit so far away.

>No ulster is Irish

Fucks sake radovan i thought we were bros
i still believe kosovo je srpska though!!

why does Colgate flag looks so bleached?

those cunts should be beheaded

So, you get buttblasted and switch sides impulsively just like your brothers the Bulgarians.
How typical. Who cares what you think?

This thread is for countries that have principles.

isn't Croatia the same thing as Serbia but with less gypsies trying to clean your car?

its tiny luxemburger

Shouldn't you be with your army of 12 year old wives right about now gypsie?
These people can hang with all their lefties friend.

It could have been glorious...

> Transitria

Nobody cares about that litle worm

Feel free to add to the list, bro. I do this off the top of my head :)

magic m8

>Polish kings literally settle germans and recognize germans in Schlesien
>"ITS POLISH,WE ARE 110% PURE SLAV"

Last time about 400k Albanians fled from Kosovo and their papers were seized on the border. Guess how many returned? Over a fucking million, and since some dumb shit DB faggot thought it would a be a great idea to take their papers, there was no way to figure out what as originally from Kosovo and who just came to claim some land.

Retaking Kosovo militarily can be done within 72 hours, even with our miserable army consisting of 4 combined brigades, one special brigade, and one command brigade. Within 72 hours all resistance would have been drowned.

It's a shit situation both politically and geopolitically. Fuck me if it ever gets solved.

nice meme my stableboy slavtard..Kärnten was always Germanic land (Austrian to be precise) - >Slovenes..never had royalty, nobles or any ind of self-aware nationalism until the 20th century
>Declare Croatian, Hungarian, Austrian and Italian clay as theirs..

It's just great when meme nations declare themselves relevant.

hmm..ok, but the fact that Kosovo was colonized literally by 90% Albanians is not fair? Please, explain.