Wow this sucks

wow this sucks

No nigga likes MFDoom. He's listened to exclusively by pasty hipsters.

nah

SCHLIM SHLAM SCHMAPAKADOODLE

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

illmatic > axis bold as love

vaudeville villain is better

gr8 b8 m8

no its not

cant wait til people start doing this about lil ugly mane

no it isn't
said the white teenager unironically typing "nigga" into his keyboard

congratulations, you aren't white

He sound like my grandpa raps tho.

noice

One of only good things that Zappa was on

accurate as fuck but i still love doom

Agreed. Up there with Illmatic and 36 Chambers as worst hip hop albums to ever exist. I cringe everytime someone tries to tell me this hipster shit is good. Blast some fucking Fiddy fucking Cent nigga.

you ruined it

Agreed it wack af

YES

hahaha holy shit

>not liking experimental blackgaze

yo yall niggas not even in the streets like that to be knowin

THATS WHY HE BRING HIS OWN NEEDLES. GETS MORE CHEESE THAN DORITOS,CHEETOS, FRITOS, DOMINOS, LEGOS, HOMOS, LESBOS, YOKO ONOS, RODEOS, ELECTRODES, NINTENDOS, CHEERIOS, FUCK.

Mm.. Food is better

Hey hows the DOOM Album?

I actually listened to this for the first time today and I kinda have to agree, it does suck.

>listens to madvillainy in 2018
>says it sucks after 1 listen

none of the beats bang

>you have to listen to it 45845854 times and also watch 10 reruns of vintage adult swim to understand MF DOOM's genius

the beats aren't the focus

still i cant fuc with it if the beats dont slap ya feel e

No, motherfucker you suck.

The beats are actually a p major focus and to the idiot you were talking to yes they do bang, listen to figaro

>listened to madvillainy in 9th grade
>soooo hype
>listen to it today
>turn it off immediately

Production is the real highlight and I just see fucking soy boys on here call it "Jazz Loops"

Duh

What the fuck? Has the board turned on MF Doom? Never thought I'd see the day

If you hang out on Sup Forums you're a soy boy. You're just a soy boy that doesn't like what the other soy boys say.

The cycle of contrition opinions continues. 20 years from now Sup Forums jr. Is gonna be shitting on Pet Sounds

As long as people like The Beatles forever

Contrarian*
My bad I'm a brainlet

unironically yes

Wrong.

(You)

Close but no.

>Took a few minutes to convince the average bug-a-boo
Give it time, I didn't like it on first listen either.

this

i've heard it 2 times
it is insteresting but sometimes boring

because underage faggots join this board and listen to things like lil pump and 6IX9INE and unironically like them

>From the creators of "Slint is shit" and "Mr.Bungle is just circus noises" comes "Madvillainy sucks"
Yet another late contrarian opinion, how interesting.

am I still a soyboy even if I don't tell everyone DOOM is better than their respective rapper and just shut the fuck up and listen to my own music?

lol this comment is amazeballs

this

dummy