Honestly who's better than The Beatles...

Honestly who's better than The Beatles? I'm musically illiterate but the only ones who come close are Joanna Newsom and Led Zeppelin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zA1AW_V2vA
youtube.com/watch?v=gKuhcOY5Ug8
youtube.com/watch?v=ipwWbZnpgiI
youtube.com/watch?v=7ITTL5UIMYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pet sounds > revolver objectively

The kinks

So many implications in one comment that it's embarrassing.

>e are Joanna Newsom and Led Zeppelin.
both are better than the beatles

Pre-disco era Bee Gees.

Claiming that anyone post 1900 is better than The Beatles should be a bannable offense. What a disgusting """""""""""""opinion""""""""""""""".

Pet sounds is horrible and I never understood why people like it.
Yeah they are close but I haven't listened past VGPS to put them on the tier.

The Beatles are just so accessible that they stand the test of time, not because they're exceptional in classic rock and pop.

I would say Joanna Newsom is better but Led Zeppelin stole everything.

I'd say they were exceptional though. there aren't many other pop-rock acts that are/were as consistently good and creative as the Beatles

classical artists were shit they couldnt even sing. i'm supposed to think some dudes who tell other people to play music is supposed to be good?

>only ones who come close are Joanna Newsom and Led Zeppelin.

>"Led Zeppelin stole everything"
>"everything"

kek

Good bait

its half bait. i half believe what i said

Which is probably why it tasted so good.

if mozart or some shit got in a room with the beatles by himself. what could he do. john would be tapping some pans or some shit mozart would just have to stare and wish he had his squad.

mozart was a child prodigy you fool. he would be the best pianist in the room by a wild margin

ok pick someone else

no. you're an idiot. I'm saying this as a Beatles megafan

Bach was the greatest composer of all time, so I'm betting he could play anything.

how do we actually know how good these dudes are. they might be shit. we havent heard them.

Basic deduction.

yea fuck historical accounts honestly

unless its recorded we cant honestly know anything

I like Pet Sounds but it wouldn't even make the top 5 Beatles albums

This. Most underrated post in this entire thread.

Just to name a random artist, i think pavement is unironically better than all of those artists

Autechre no memeing

I almost think Kate Bush is better but I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit to that. I definitely think she's better than any of them individually, even with Pauls melodic genius.

albums of Japanese car engines and wind is your type of music right?

Prince

I've never listened. The first thing I just found were two beatles covers and they sound horrible.

The Rolling Stones

Rolling Stones are like tier 5

Hey H, didn't know you posted here haha

came here to katepost
finally finished with her discography im convinced no one is better unless i havent heard em yet

youtube.com/watch?v=3zA1AW_V2vA

Listening to her right now. This is what she sounds like.

this but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=gKuhcOY5Ug8
youtube.com/watch?v=ipwWbZnpgiI
youtube.com/watch?v=7ITTL5UIMYQ

>I'm musically illiterate
There you go.

Listening to TKI? My man

Kanye West

I think the Beatles have a more consistent discography, but pet sounds, today, smiley smile, and some songs on surfs up are better than anything the Beatles have ever made imo. I still prefer the kinks and the rolling stones way more over the Beatles.