I CAN'T TAKE IT EVERYTHING IN MEDIA AND NEWS IS A LIE OR HYPERBOLE AND NO ONE CARES

I CAN'T TAKE IT EVERYTHING IN MEDIA AND NEWS IS A LIE OR HYPERBOLE AND NO ONE CARES
I CAN'T HELP IT, I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO SNAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Way to resort to hyperbole yourself.

If you do snap, make sure that in your eventual shooting, to scream "ALLAHAU AKBAR" several times.

Stop reading it.

hold it together bro

Sarcasm, drugs, or both.
They even lied to you about death. Welcome to hell. You are here forever.

He's too deep someone get him out of there.

see you next week

Shoot a cute white girl and yell black lives matter as you do it.

Go out guns blazing user, kill Ron Paul.

this guy gets it.

just a reminder: you're choosing to live in it

Keep going down, you'll eventually come out the other side.

if you just now realizing this i would hope your very young. like some 19 year old who the brain washing is wearing off .its common

if you 30+ then this is sad and if your 50+ idk what to tell you maybe you should have payed attention to the news sooner

according to the media sars, h1n1,west nile,superstaff ,madcow (prion disease aka abnormal protein disorder) and other diseases would have wiped humanity out

And thats why we shitpost and make fun of degenerates. Keep it together user.

This. This man needs help, he overdosed on red pills. I was once in the same state as he is now, only a heavy counterdose of stoicism can save him now.

>If you do snap, make sure that in your eventual shooting, to scream "ALLAHAU AKBAR" several times.
Or just wear a Hillary T-shirt

Dont worry OP the day will come where everything goes to shit and humanity will be destroyed.

YOU CAN'T FIGHT NATURE JACK

youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw

>tfw

it wont matter
the news will say it was the guns fault and i was a closeted homosex

if closeted homos would be that much of a danger, /fit/ would be known as a terrorist organisation

We all went through that stage, bro. I wish I could say that it's all going to be O.K., but that would just be another lie. From now on, one of three things will happen

1) You cease to care and eventually forget the truth you know now.

2) You become jaded and cynical. At best, you waste your life smirking at the ignorant masses from the sidelines as the world gets worse and worse. At worst, you take the black pill and we read about you on the evening news, which of course twists your death to fit The Narrative, in yet another ironic twist of fate.

3) You pick yourself back up, man the fuck up, and fight back. You can spread the truth and try to educate people. You can adopt the enemy's tactics and sew disinfo that paints the MSN in a negative light. You can band with others who see things for what they are, and keep morale among the resistance high.

I hope you go with the third option, but who can say?

Based on how some of the people posting here reacted to today's news, I'm really feeling the 3rd option. The whole cynical thing isn't even tempting anymore.

Living and dying are the same thing. My only choices are where I want to do it.

I chose Australia. I can be homeless without frostbite. There is free food, even if it's sometimes vegan rubbish. the government will even give you other people's tax money if you complain enough - weekly payments if you admit to any kind of addiction! A place where rock bottom is still comfortable. My only choice at the end of the week is whether the boot being shoved up my ass is going to be red or blue.

GO AHEAD AND SNAP BUDDY

WHATS STOPPING YOU?

LOSE IT

WE NEED ANOTHER HABABABABABENENENINGGG

B-but
You guys will die too if that happened...

that is the point user. everyone must die.

I got the stuff. Someone hold him down.

Its worse when you think about how much we learned growing up could be a complete fabrication and not knowing what is actually real.

I need 1 tome of Aurelius and the complete work of Chrysippus, stat!

don't forget "this is from HILLARY!!!"

user do you need a hug?

what if they really were kingz and shiet?
what if we're really the monsters they say we are

HE'S FLATLINING! I NEED 50ccs OF TACITUS!

You're losing it Australia.

2/10

We've done all we could. He's in Socrates' hands now

I don't see a problem with both.

You fool, they really were kangz, but they were betrayed by the same ones that betrayed us.
The Jews are the monsters that stole their history and are trying hard to steal ours.

Look at movies, they always insert a Jew or Jewess that can do no wrong. Case in point would be Force Awakens.

Ehm, Seneca's hands, I mean. Anyways, there's nothing we can do now. All we can do is wait and see if the host will accept the graft.

Ron paul?
How about king nigger and that cunt hillary

forwarded to the proper authorities

the truth of things is very slippery

who is to say what the tree sounded like when it fell and no one was around to hear it?

JEB NO!

DON'T DO IT! EVERYONE THINKS YOUR CAMPAIGN WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!

STOP RIGHT THERE OP'R IF YOU SNAP, YOUR GOING TO MISS TOMORROWS HABENING! ITS GOING TO BE BIG!
BIG I SAY!

Ok, I kek'd to this reddit-tier humor, gratz

Yeah it was a bit plebbit-tier but wth

Doesn't fucking matter what our ancestors did. Today I never harmed someone because of their skin and always did nice to people (except for the damn slow riding kids on their bikes today)

Don't be guilty for shit you didn't do (even hypothetically)

AHH THE NEWS REPORTS FACTS THAT DO NOT CORROBORATE MY STUPID PERSONAL NARRATIVE OF RED PILLED CULTISM AHHH!!!

thats you, thats what you sound like.

I'm dead inside. That explains it. I used to think money was the solution but I'm not a whore enough to get it. I'm fucked so I'm going all in. Transcendence here I cum.

Completely agree. News stories exist to sell ads, not disperse information. I've moved from outlet to outlet seeing the same story. It seems like the news is just...shit.

how do you become transcendent

Where does Sup Forums get its news from?

Sup Forums

I'm actually already there somewhat. Just open your mind and think for yourself. It will come naturally. Do you actually like western society and its narcissistic bullshit? You've been sold a load of crap. Work and providing tangible assets and enlightenment is what you should strive for.

I'm fucking done with these mods. They are outright refusing to delete this shit and Sup Forums is now becoming Sup Forums 2.0 now because of it

Confirmed and witnessed

but what if I can't find work because I've messed up my life with drugs and flunked out of college with lots of student loan debt?

I'm trying to get my life back together but sometimes I just feel so hopeless.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums is actually somewhat a good place to see what's happening. You see the shills post random leftist crap with their own sources, and you see the right post their own stuff.

But that's just where I get my news, I don't trust random statistics with no source on here.

I feel the same way
Honestly just ready to put a bullet in my own head I'm so tired of this world and everyone on it.

You better hit up a place with lots of people use a bolt action rifle with 5 round mag to make true history the bullet should penetrate a couple targets so don't worry about not taking many down

Save that hate for the money printers, user!

The world will make sense again when you accept the truth of their funding of mass deception.

You hurting random people who have nothing to do with their mass immigration scheme is exactly what they want.

That keeps everyone from focusing on the real problem, which is their unethical control of all the Fiat money in the USA and many other places in the world.

Start using your voice and spread the word. You have a chance to regain your mental stability, if you make the effort to uncover the deception.

Elect Geert already i can't take another year of society crumbling around me like this!

MAAK ME WAKKER VANBINNEN
DE RIT EINDIGT NOOIT
JUIST

I've been watching a whole lot of Faux News and Cuckold News Network.

A little of The Gambling Channel (CNBC) and rarely PMSNBC.

Get the party line but don't dwell too long on any one of them.

You're still chasing the idea of success given to you by soulless pieces of shit. Move forward with no preconceived notions and it will come. Continually empty your mind whenever the negativity creeps in.

>tfw dead inside with normie to sub-normie bf

GEEN GEKANKER, NEDERLAND MOET BLANKER

>being gay

Remember to shootl hillary clinton if you snap.

Transcendent sounds like a cuck

KEK SPEAKS THROUGH TRIPS

Sup Forums IS THE ONLY REALIABLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION IN THE INTERNET

EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IS 110% LEGIT

SAGED AND REPORTED

I feel the exact same way bro. It's fucking ridiculous

Incomming beta uprizing?

>I achieved enlightenment
A bit prematurely, don't you think? Fuck off with your defeatist attitude, we got a racewar to win.

Sup Forums - politically incorrect

wew lad

You need to anchor yourself in order to see things from A perspective.

You have 1 life! Just 1. What are you doing with it? Shitposting on Sup Forums, crying like a bitch about "I can't take it anymore." Fuck that! Make a life for yourself. BE someone, BE something. You want to see difference in the world. Be the difference. You need to be nietzsche Superman and change people. You have 1 life. Do something with it.

post happening thread

Then let's do as monsters do. Even a monster has the drive to secure the existence of its people and a future for monster hatchlings

This board is a hyperbole in itself, we're no different from them.

Because that's what the news does is report facts, instead of spinning narratives - right?

Enjoy being a slave then. That's the difference.

You sound like a successful hippy.

You probably only read digital toilet paper online media garbage. You're shouldn't blame the asshole when you're the one eating its shit.

Continually delete muh feed when the shitlords harass meh

Being a little hyperbolic there aren't you m8?

Don't let others destroy your inner peace.

SHOOTING SOON