What did he do wrong exactly?

What did he do wrong exactly?

Monologued with his opponent instead of outright killing her.

Why was he so overconfident about the fact that "no man" could kill him in a universe with elves, dwarves, walking trees, etc.?

he was a man

Because he was fighting the kingdom of men, and out of the thousands of participants in the battle, four of them weren't human.

He didn't actually die

Yes he did.

all the non humans in middle earth were self involved isolationist cunts because of the first and second ages

but it is bullshit they didn't just send some old blood noldor out to gank his ass, just to be on the safe side

Nope

He could have realistically been trampled by a horse or something. Not a smart move to be invulnerable literally only against male humans really...

>‘Eowyn! Eowyn! cried Merry. Then tottering, struggling up, with her last strength she drove her sword between crown and mantle, as the great shoulders bowed before her. The sword broke sparkling into many shards. The crown rolled away with a clang. Eowyn fell forward upon her fallen foe. But lo! the mantle and hauberk were empty. Shapeless they lay now on the ground, torn and tumbled; and a cry went up into the shuddering air, and faded to a shrill wailing, passing with the wind, a voice bodiless and thin that died, and was swallowed up and was never heard again in that age of this world.

Was Witch King like leader of Ringwraiths? Who was he really? If Nazghúls were originally kings from kingdom of men who was Witch King?

>Was Witch King like leader of Ringwraiths?
Yes.

>Who was he really?
Very little is known.

>Those who used the Nine Rings became mighty in their day, kings, sorcerers, and warriors of old. They obtained glory and great wealth, yet it turned to their undoing. They had, as it seemed, unending life, yet life became unendurable to them. They could walk, if they would, unseen by all eyes in this world beneath the sun, and they could see things in worlds invisible to mortal men; but too often they beheld only the phantoms and delusions of Sauron.

>And one by one, sooner or later, according to their native strength and to the good or evil of their wills in the beginning, they fell under the ring that they bore and under the domination of the One, which was Sauron's. And they became for ever invisible save to him that wore the Ruling Ring, and they entered into the realm of shadows.

>The Nazgûl were they, the Ringwraiths, the Enemy's most terrible servants' darkness went with them, and they cried with the voices of death.

Fucked up the kingdom of man so that he could be sauron's top bitch boy and in charge of the other bitch boys.

The ring was destroyed days later, destroying him. He was still in existence until then, only as a shapeless shade. Aragorn explained it in the first book.

No you fucking liar. You literally post the same bullshit in every fucking thread and get BTFO every single time.

I've never posted this before, I just have been reading the books recently.

he was a real jerk

FACT: you have 82% more chance to be killed by a man than by any other creature

Not the other guy, but I think he's right. The Nazgul can't be permanently killed unless the ring is destroyed.

Witch king would have eventually re-spawned, tho it might have been awhile since they Fucked him up pretty bad.

He voted for Trump.

Pretty good writing, but not as good as Twilight

>You're like a drug to me Bella

Pottery

>no man can kill me

what uninspired garbage, why is Tolkien rated so highly when he just recycles other people's ideas?