/balk/ - Balkan Thread

I am a Greek edition
All it takes to become a Greek is to say "I am a Greek". This applies to all, except Ikibey

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACO51KDr73w
dimokratianews.gr/sites/default/files/styles/inner_top_full_width/public/f2_a_6.jpg?itok=ArVIqaes
youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8
youtube.com/watch?v=3LWWfMOq1cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=apWB1cG5Ulw
natives-today.com/2017/03/21/vatican-in-awe-1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leaving a passport here, get your copy by Downloading©®™ it via your Browser or Mobile Phone™

eimai ellinas
kalo? kai pou einai oi polimorfes ellinides blyad :DDDD

>except Ikibey
Thank Gods that we didn't colonize Germany

Ukraine

>republique
>gréce

non, do NOT download this passport it is a fake

My cherrypicking-dar is going off, my man, plus I'm into dark grills desu

Is it me or do ellinidas have some sort of weird voice modulation quirk when they speak, similar to American valley girl creaky shit? Like they sound coarser and huskier than normal grilles for some reason, and it's obviously something they're *doing*, not just how their voices are

The voice thingie depends on the person desu

Je confirme que Grece est un republique vieux desu

American creaky voice shit is cancer, but whatever the hell your weirdo grill voice is called is top tent pitching to be quite frank with you, my malakas

no, both words are misspelled, that was not clear sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=ACO51KDr73w

Some voices for you

Oh kek then, that was our 1980 passport either way

The modern one doesn't have foreign languages in this email cover, only Greek

dimokratianews.gr/sites/default/files/styles/inner_top_full_width/public/f2_a_6.jpg?itok=ArVIqaes

ΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΝΩΣΗ (European Union)
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ (Hellenic Republic)

and

ΔΙΑΒΑΤΗΡΙΟ (passport)

oh shit, euxaristó my hellenigger

Serbia is actually a shithole and Serbs should forget about Kosovo.

how do i get ukrainian gf ?

Pretty much book a ticket and go to places where they're likely to congregate like bars or clubs. Gold digging salopes won't let you get on a plane back unfucked, mec

I seriously doubt they'd be speaking French or English though.

Do your young compatriots learn foreign languages?

Oh they would speak enough to communicate "Euro for bepis in bagoogle"

If I ask those if they'd be paying my STD treatments afterwards, they won't have an answer, will they?

Of course they wont, it's included in the cost of your vacation. Everyone knows that

This makes a vacation in North Korea sound more sensible tho..

No money no honey, as a Greek would probably know.

Tell me about it m8..

Pros like xpozed have their price

I wish I was Greek like iki. but I am not. I am albanian, and albanians are subhuman :\

Hottest girl in Greece
>2d > 3d

4d>6d

Last night there were these two Dutch girls im the club. Literally 190cm without heels blonde godesses. I've noticed that especially dutch people and scandinavians are really beautiful and really tall. I'm 188 cm and i was one of the smallest guys there

t. Serbro in Sunny Beach

Also 100lv for 30 mins with a bulgarian hooker, if i cant get it in im going there

//blog

>100 euro/h

Who do they think they are? Russian models?

50€/h

How its going overall and why are you too dumb to fuck a russian girl?

50€ 30min = 100€ 60min

Dude idk, last night was good but i didnt approach any girls. I feel like my friends are dragging me down, because i always see people going in pairs to approach girls and my friends are too autistic

Yeah that

Ditch em , go solo, learn Russian.

Dude, I told you, Russian, Belarus, Ukraine, you dont need anything except Hi, ask where they are from, if they answer one of the above or some other soviet crap just ask what they drink, get some drink for her, dance a bit and thats it, you will fuck her 80% of the time. Too bad im just next month there, id wingman you

>WE WUZ ROME N SHIEEEEEET

Who made this ma, Jamblarosusolousous Ciganoafnalckahksaousakusakis?

Daily reminder that once brave Bulgarian patriots gathered from all of Bulgaria to fight the greco-ottoman alliance to defy islamic tyranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8

Do I need to be able to speak fluent Latin to be Greek?

>Epidamnos
>In Montenegro
WTF shit map

You speak fluent Korean so you can be Japanese, though, why bother with the Greek shit?

Reminder than Bulgarians once inhabited Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=3LWWfMOq1cQ

what a dumb whore

Nice silicone lips

>100 киyлa

remainder that all indoeuropeans from indians and iranians to germans and brits are from ukrainian steppes that are their homeland where they domesticated horse and invented wheel

Hello Greek

Large parts of Ukraine was completely depopulated over time. In antiquity this was because of steppe nomad horse archers, but it happened later again too. Why does everyone flee from Ukraine?

dresses like a whore

why didnt the balkans unite as to not allow the invasion of the ottoman turks in this region?

Because the rest of the Balkans were already declining and got easily conquered by the Ottomans before the remnants of the Byzantine Empire (Constantine and Moreas in Peloponesse) remained against them

this is what our daughters will listen and adore, so better get use to it
buckle up, flagfag

Back then Bulgaria itself was divided into three parts, easy game for the ottomans because our leaders were dumb.

you get banned pretty often my friend

She is fucking the 40 year old rapper gypsy?

>Reminder than Bulgarians once inhabited Ukraine
Who are you reminding?We surely have not forgotten.

/balk/ are you OTR or TBA?

>because our leaders were dumb
It is really hard to judge people in ancient times when the flow of information was very limited back then.

Do you truly believe that things would have turned out the way they did if people knew the exact numbers of the mudslime hordes and their mudslime ways?

It is hard to act appropriately when you can't see the whole picture.

for serious crimes, like you can see
unfortunately, i'm not a brain dead turk in germany

>being 12

BABA STARS

кwo cтaa тyкa we жawкapи

i have a thing for dumb qt blonde womanlet bimbos tbx

eбeмe ти мaйкaтa
a пpи тeб кaк e?

ибaw cъм ти мaкятa яc нa тeбe

My nigga

person of thorough skin pigmentation who belongs to me*

>implying he's not deep in the friendzone
>implying she lets anyone other than big muscular alpha batka gorillas anywhere near her poon

I have a friend, female weightlifter, 100kg apparently hit on her several times, she has shown me some whatsapp correspondence, the guy is illiterate af

me on the left

haha, what is this

isla islaaam

the locals of Brăila, proud romanians of mongolian ancestry

Why does this go so hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=apWB1cG5Ulw

What are Bulgarians doing in Romania?

Fuck anime, unless it's about cats with powers

nothing wrong with anime

is she greek

What are s*rbshits doing in Bulgaria?

aj em krick

>be me
>coming home after work / supermarket
>grill walking in the opposite direction
>our eyes meet for a second
>had short hair, had generic cloths on, and was sort of hunched over (was carrying things like me)
>to normies she would be around 6/10
>to me she was a solid 10/10 gf material would share food with, cuddle with and impregnate
i wonder if she thought about me when she went home

The happenings of a loser episode 4 pt. ½ (ENG SUB)

i'm a local and would not be surprised
one of the main things tourists are here for is to fuck other tourists, even the grills

I did, user

Come here, you big hairy brown man

I am a fellow of greek ancestry*

higarana is super easy btw

わたしわ なめ あんんおん です

wow he made eye contact

everyone clap it up for casanova here

hiragana*
see even english is harder
(it literally is btw, it's I-nglish, not E-nglish)

yet, you couldn't comprehend the very basics

i'll have you know she was looking at me first

Alright, let's hear about your experience with the opposite sex.

i started learning it yesterday

write smth

also i assume you're referring to つ for the double ん ?

How can you be Christcuck after this?
natives-today.com/2017/03/21/vatican-in-awe-1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified/

They did.
And not only balkans but most of Europe united and they still couldn't keep the BOC (Big Ottoman Cock) outside

Wtf do you even read?

>share food with
Are you an animal?

turkey destroys chistians yet again

I am the grandson of a greek i have neve meet. He gave a almost perfect face tho. Nigger tier if u ask me my grandmother was the most beutifull of the village

>Are you an animal?
i'm just -being myself-