youtube.com/watch?v=j_CViHhL14E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yards

seemed possible to me

OP losing his virginity.

winner

>virginity joke
t. virgin

He once scored from nearly the corner kick spot with a powerful curving shot. Though it wasn't as beautiful as the one against France I think it might actually be harder. All I know is that at the time he played for Halal and they were using a blue jersey in the game but it shouldn't be difficult to find it

youtube.com/watch?v=WhVDFEW5348

state of that fucking goalkeeper

>yards
>mph

I already feel fat wtf.

If I had 37 shoes and the mandate to just close my eyes and shoot as hard as I could every fk my team got I too would probably score a few "impossible" goals between all the misses desu

doesn't how you place the ball affect this? or it did with this ball/goal. something to do with where the air valve in the ball is. carlos spent ages placing the ball.

thats a meme

There are some quite impressive freekick goals here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArI94Pmpudw

did nothing wrong mate, it would have defied common sense for the keeper to assume R. Larcos would shot on target from that position

The probably is. Making the ball curve like that is not exactly magic. Though being able to hit it with such force and to still bend it like that is quite special.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2q7iSjZbnhc

I love the fact that he doesn't celebrate and acknowledges it was a fluke.

a lot harder than ibrah makes it look, jumping so high and still generating so much power to drive it 30 yards m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_KNH8QqSw

Another crazy one from him at 1m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Lv2rjtBwVw

>getting triggered by freedom units
dont you have some refugees to import?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8LDD9AJcmI

I wonder if those guys got punished after they returned to North Korea.

>he doesn't rate Castolo

>score the best goal of your career
>your reward is a face-full of dick from your teammate

howling

Portugal?

No, not really.

Based Brazilian poster

t. real virgin

>amerifats
It is always baffling how few you know about anything

winning world cup 7-1.

I like the way this cunt makes it sound like a big deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpg8C0JGCwQ

>impossible
>Maicon did similar

youtube.com/watch?v=2q7iSjZbnhc

Maradona did it too, and me too desu

Welp, if the existence of similar looking goals prove it isn't an impossible goal then the only impossible goal ever scored was Zlatan's against Englel.

It looks like Maicon was closer to the goalpost. Wouldn't that make it easier?

a guy explaining the difficulty in RC's goal:
youtube.com/watch?v=6nHUCyNkezI

It's one of my favourite goals ever and is absolutely incredible. When you understand physics, however, using words like 'impossible' to describe anything about this goal is retarded.

No it's not.

"impossible" as in "hard to replicate", "unlikely to happen", "rare". That's why I used quotation marks. You guys are being too autistic.

>Florian Maurice
>(Marc?) Keller
takes me back to CM2

Yeah, this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhrHS8EJ-GU

It wasn't a fluke, there's absolutely no reason to hit the ball that hard from that position unless you're attempting a shot.

LMAAOOOOO

i was pretending i am retarded

>tfw another Sup Forumsartan remembers CM2
CM97/98 is the GOAT football management sim. I still play it once a year. Every Christmas when I see family I'll play it for a few weeks and smash out about 20 seasons. Always pick a different team. Last Christmas I started with Barcelona, won everything, Took over Sporting Gijon who were on the verge of relegation, won everything, took over Manchester United who were on the verge of relegation, won everything, then took over Hull City in the fourth tier and led them to the Champions League before I called it quits. I think it has a 30 season cap, I'm sure I hit it one time many years ago. Many fun times had with that game.

Dude, at the point you're not really in control.

If you're sprinting to keep a ball in play and you don't have time to control it you just wack at it as hard as you can to get it across.

Watch it again, he is even apologizing for it.

>he thinks americans created the imperial system

Why do Americans who have never played football and know fuck all about it insist on commenting on stuff? Even when you're not in full control you wouldn't hit it as hard as he did there.

The music in that video triggered my autism, holy fuck that is terrible music.

amazing

quintessential 240p goal video core

youtube.com/watch?v=j_CViHhL14E

The most impossible goal is an English winning goal during the knock-out stages of the EC/WC

>German humour

Wew lad

Pro player's aim are nothing to joke about. They pull this shit very often during the training sessions.

What's up with that graphic, he shot with outside foot.

Who the fuck is Maurice? And why wasn't the wall 10 yards back?

care to explain how it isn't?

>inb4 "the air comes out of the valve and propels it like a rocket la"

Stop posting.

You never heard of Florian Maurice, famous OM striker in the 90's?

Unsurprisingly. No one did.

Meme goal. His best goal is the tight angle volley shot for halal madrid.

Van Basten's goal is more impressive then this curve shot

a lot has to do with the weight of modern balls, where they're light as fuck you can manipulate how the mass moves in the air by striking the valve. im not proper clued on the science to explain it accurately but if you think about it, thats why it rotates more
iirc the technique bale/ronaldo/luiz use, where they sort of take a swipe at the ball (or sidefoot it with luiz) is based around applying absolutely no rotation when you hit the valve. its a nightmare to actually hit it that way, but if you do thats how you knuckleball it, cos theres incredibly little spin on the outside and its just the wind and the way the valves "moving" the ball that causes it to wobble. theres a bunch of vids on youtube about it

Rudinho

So you think that all of the best players in the world, that spend literally hours every single day practicing free kicks, that rely on their own experience as world class footballers and the advice of top scientists and statisticians on effective technique, you think these players do it because it's a 'meme'?

There's being stupid, then there's you.

Was this the original meme goal?