Firearms

Does Sup Forums own or has ever fired a gun? Would you like to have one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAxWc0VnFkg&t=404s&ytbChannel=TWANGnBANG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want this

my dad owns some guns he uses for hunting deer and i've shot them once. it's not that fun

I own a firearm
A tiny .22 Spanish pistol

Currently doing my military service, so I'm handling my STG 77A1 (steyr aug) pretty much everyday

How's gun ownership there

family is from rural south mexico so we all know how to fire guns, my mother thought me so about gun safety and some marksman when I was like 12 in a summer vacation.
Never fired a gun once since that time, I'll probably get one illegally in a few years tho.

i own very pig benis and it shoots flaming hot cum

Did the cartel make it hard to own them

You should really kys

No but I will eventually. Just need to get around getting a license

bought my illegal AK 47 in the 80ies in a bazzar from a seedy merchant who was also selling a small metal thermos like containers of depleted uranium as well.

was thinking about getting the du too but that it aint me I aint nothing like that.

mu fully auto assault rifle is completely unregistered and off the grid

you jelly mofos?

I did shoot once from a hunting rifle and I didn't like that.

>aк-47
You know such model doesn't actually exist

yeah cool story vatnik.

I bet the rifle was taken from a dead russian border guard too.

gives me a boner just thinkign about it

No fighting

>Does Sup Forums own or has ever fired a gun
Yes.

Thinking about getting a degree in military history

I fucking love guns, honestly, everything about them. history, mechanics, ballistics, its all right up my alley

Have fired guns, dont own one currently because commiefornia + no cash.

i probably shouldn't
I guess not, by illegally I mean having a family friend to sell me his gun without documenting it. Constitutionally is a right to have a gun, but registering and all the other bullshit is quiet long and awful.

I don't know, I'm not allowed to have one.

I thought frenchies could own rifles in non military calibers if they have a pinned 3 round mag?

i mean, thats shitty but its something.

Your gun laws are almost like ours just more paperwork. I'm pretty sure you can own one in France

I want to get this crossbow next but starting at $1,500 it's pretty expensive for my budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAxWc0VnFkg&t=404s&ytbChannel=TWANGnBANG

being eastern yuro poorfag is not a great trip at all :(

Lmao based Funland

I own several shotguns and rifles. I have a license to own handguns but in Canada it's too much of a pain in the ass, too many bullshit regulations. Instead I go to a shooting range where you can rent their handguns, it's pretty cool, they have all kinds.

You are retarded imbecile. Ak-47 was the name of prototype what you bought was probably AKM or AK-74

Why does California butcher the poor guns

Holy shit you are retarded lmao
Even if this is bate doing so under a polish flag doesn't work senpai you just look like a retarded slav

Same senpai
A lecturer at kings collage was talking to me about it and tried to persuade me
Still don't think there are much job offers

French ones are rather shit desu
Much worse than here

Ak-47 does exsist senpai
But very few were made
China, NK and Vietnam off the top of my head had quite a few around 500k-1million

From what I have seen your country's is worse.
>turning in deadly butter knifes

Type 56 senpai

Go home Ian
Rock island needs you more than those frogs

Doesn't sound like ak-47 at all

YES IT DOES SHUT THE FUCK UP SLAV SHIT. I FUCKED YOUR MOM IS ALL 3 HOLES.

No. My country gun law is retarded. You could pass all test, proof that you need one and still be denied it because reasons.

>Does Sup Forums own or has ever fired a gun?
No, but I would like to go on a Czech or American or whatever range sometime.
>Would you like to have one?
Yes, but it's not worth losing the legal sanctity of my home over. As soon as you're a gun owner in Germany the police can come into your household whenever they want to check the proper storage. It doesn't happen often, maybe once a decade, for some gun owners never, but it's possible. If it makes gun ownership safer and gun owners are okay with it I don't care, but I'm going going to give up my own home for it.

I would
Germans are given semi auto pistols and shit
Then again knowing your police they are massive cunts

Saellner Ruheeee

Yes, with Rk 62 in military service

Own a shit and wessen but I don't use it that often

When I visit my family we shoot at a berm near my house

Every month when I get my salary I go to the nearest range and dump €30 worth of assault clipazines.
Gun selection is pretty meh tho.

relax tony

this isnt pomieland where the gestapo break down your door for owning an unregistered air rifle.

I couldnt give a fuck if the acronym agencies are listening in because im not a britshit pussy afraid of my own shadow or to challenge the state's power.

Ive an american attitude when it comes to guns and they'll take them from my dead cold hands.

Worked in army, shot enough guns that nowdays they bore the fuck out of me. Don't own one and ain't planning on owning one.

>he lives in yurope

he doesnt plan to own a means of self defense when the next fascist regime comes to purge him because they dont like the way he looks or his political beliefs.

i think u r full of shit is all

what kind of fascist regime starts by killing off its own reservists

Star pistols?

those pistols are made in Alava ( where i live in)

this is yurope

expect and prepare for any type of collective insanity.

You guys had constitutional gun rights this whole time and nobody seems to know about it.
What the fuck.
What happened to it.

yeah to have a gun you need to go to a gun range regularly and to have a safe to put your gun in

Aren't stars known for being shit?
Still must be cool to live in the same town as the factory

>I've an amarican attitude
Need to use this more kek
10/10 bait

I remember you from like 2 years ago saying the same thing
I still think you are a faggot And you probably got fucked in your boipoochi than actually shooting guns

I own an air rifle and getting a license for anything bigger than that is such a ballache here

Is there anything left to hunt out there

I own an air rifle and getting a license for anything bigger than that is such a ballache here

Squirels, birds, shit like that. Besides from that I don't know as I don't do that.

Prestiged

I have my old Husqvarna 12 gauge. Probably shot it 2000+ times since I was a kid.