youtube.com/watch?v=BiaF9iDHW_w
youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
youtube.com/watch?v=i_K36y-iLUk
youtube.com/watch?v=O8vzbezVru4
mega.nz/#!pZYRmA6a!uo2NWNnPfmfr0YTvIWBG7pQC9KdgYxlsl1mk1kyS3HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No sorry

i've had many an emo high school break up feel to tell all your friends

So, recently, I got into Brand New, a band I never actually knew that I knew (the very first song I heard from them was Jesus a few years ago on my local radio station), and checked out some of their work, mainly Deja Entendu, Devil and God and, most recently, Science Fiction. Apparently, this band had some sort of rivalry with Brand New a while ago, which escalated into some huge debacles between who was better or not. I never listened to any of TBS' discography, nor was I familiar with them as an existing band, so, I decided to listen to this song, which I assumed was their magnum opus or signature song.

After hearing this, I quietly pondered the melody and lyrical structure, when suddenly, a candy wrapper came from my ear. Flabbergasted, I thought it floated mysteriously from my ceiling. As I looked up, alas, nothing but a concrete structure continually supporting the roof of my house. Perplexed, yet apathetic, I went back to my muses of this son- *PLOP!* A single droplet of an unidentified specimen permeated my plywood desk. Suspicious, I peered my head towards the goo and let the aroma approach the caves of my face. A little flashback to last night's spaghetti and casserole instantly triggered my memories, as it were a lost wanderer awakening an evil deity presumed to be vanquished. Ignoring the memory the droplet gave to me, I repeated my thoughts again, until a final disturbing image pierced all my perceptions of thought. Blood splattered a prickly grass field, followed with embers from the Sun scorching the ground. A face obscured with dangling hair the shape of a shattered parabola and battered bruises arose from the flames, as a hand I recognized wrote with its own nail, "Death to Horrible Music!" I ended my musings there, and assembled them here, in the fabric of cyberspace.
Basically, this band sucks, and I hate them. Anyone who tells me that this band is good in any conceivable measure will immediately face an eternity of my hatred.

I never listened to them, there basic bitch mallcore

i never forgot

first album was goat thanks for reminding me

LIAR!

Who?

Nah you guys now remember this prodigy.

I can't remember a single song

You now remember The All-American Rejects

youtube.com/watch?v=KtypSRcwIhA

You now remember the used

youtube.com/watch?v=4OIAiVIN8Ck

You now remember dashboard confessional

youtube.com/watch?v=BiaF9iDHW_w

You now remember hoobastank

youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0

You now remember hot hot heat

youtube.com/watch?v=i_K36y-iLUk

You now remember the bravery

youtube.com/watch?v=O8vzbezVru4

TAYF would've been a decent album if not for that goddamn fucking high pitched buzzing going all through the goddamn album

I never forgot Taking Back Sunday.
I often go back and listen to all the scene bands from back in the day.
Saw them live once too, they were really good.

Fucking loved that song from The Used.
Their first album was actually all so fucking good.
Went downhill fast from there though.

>not liking Lies for the Liars

The pre-mastered rough mixes sound better

Good post.

I never forgot.

I liked the first all american rejects album

I JUST WANT TO BREAK YOU DOWN SO BADLY

Bump

I'M COMING OVER BUT IT NEVER WAS ENOUGH

Where can I find those? This album can sound so plastic at times (Victory Records lol) and an alternate mix would be such a pleasure to hear

Here it is in V0.
mega.nz/#!pZYRmA6a!uo2NWNnPfmfr0YTvIWBG7pQC9KdgYxlsl1mk1kyS3HE

Thanks user

yeah, and?
great band but didn't age well after New Again

Nah. I was already listening to Tell All Your Friends during work a week ago because when I get into a depressed episode I like to listen to music from when I was a teenager. Theres something cathartic about listening to pop punk and having suicidal ideation.

Taking Back Sunday > Brand New

if you disagree, you're a soyboy.

autism: the post

Is this inspired by the sample at the end of By The Fireplace in White

YFW > TBS discography > the rest of Brand News discography

No I don't.

>implying I haven't listened to them at least ten times this week