Would you rather be rich in the third world or middle class in the first world? Webm. semi-related

Would you rather be rich in the third world or middle class in the first world? Webm. semi-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

zapimoveis.com.br/oferta/venda apartamento 3-quartos leblon zona-sul rio-de-janeiro rj 275m2 RS5900000/ID-8846924/?paginaoferta=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rich in third world country, then move to first world country with all your money.

So middle class in the first world then?

Rich+3rd world definitely.
You get fuck hot twat's like her!

The middle class in Europe would be the elite here. Shit is much less expensive then in Europe too.

Depends on the country. Some 3rd world shitholes are extremely depressing. Some are so fucked up that the rich send their entire families to live in the West. What's depressing to me personally even in places like rural China is that everything is dirty, smelly, ugly, poorly made, old and broken.

Asia and Africa can be depressing as fuck. But what about South Africa and Mexico?

What do you mean by "rich in the third world"?
Like drug lord or petty dictator rich?

Most of the third world has massively disproportionate distribution of wealth and third world rich are often as rich or even richer than 1st world rich.

Well let's say you get to choose between a nice villa with a swimming pool, a big garden and an awesome car in the third world vs. your average suburban house with a compact garden and a normal car in the first world

Your neighbourhood in the first world is comfy as fuck though, whilist in the third world you live in a gated community with security guard everywhere

Modest life best life.

I work for a pretty big real estate business down here, you can live pretty well if you make above 20k bananabux a month, get yourself a nice house in a good area of any city and you'll be safe if you're rich since the government will care about you

We've got this nice apartment for sale in Rio, pls buy

zapimoveis.com.br/oferta/venda apartamento 3-quartos leblon zona-sul rio-de-janeiro rj 275m2 RS5900000/ID-8846924/?paginaoferta=6

How did you get into real estate? What's your major?

Do I have the freedom to ethnically cleanse the surrounding population?

>needing 20k to live well

destitute financially irresponsible carioca subhuman detected

Third world countries tend to have big social inequities, so the rich are rich as fuck. So, rich in a 3rd world country

So... are you posting from the favela or your seafront apartment on Copacabana?

>How did you get into real estate?
The company i work for is owned by my fiancée's father, so it was pretty simple

>What's your major?
Getting my master's degree in economics from UFRJ in about 6 months

I'll take Middle Class. Fuck all that "Ohh I leik monies" shit, all I want is a good internet connection...Although...Being rich in a 3rd world would allow you to get blowjobs from whoever the fuck you want...Atleast until someone decides to kill you.

Id rather stand in bread lines with white men than watch muslim filth living off my dime.

DIRTY UNEDUCATED SUBHUMAN NORTHERN CONFIRMED!

I don't know what you consider living well but i enjoy traveling abroad at least 4 times a year and being able to stay in a good hotel having good food

Plus i live in Arpoador, shit can be pretty expensive here

i don't get what the question has to do with anything

Being rich in a poor country, if you're a rich huemonkey there is absolutelly no reason to move to a first world country if you have all the comfort and security money can provide, why care about street violence when you're inside a bulletproof Cadillac Escalade and live in a nice house in a gated community protected by armed security guards, CCTV, electrical fences, etc ?