IT CURES CANCER AND STUFF
*hacks up black stuff
ITS NOT ADDICTIVE
*panics dealer isn't picking up to spend every bit his weekly paycheck on weed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CustomGrow420/videos
tmz.com/2016/02/19/youtube-joel-hradecky-weed-trespassing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It should be legal, but it should still have a massive social stigma because only degenerates do it.

I've met alcohol-drinkers that are in control of their lives and produce in society.

I've yet to meet a pot-smoker who does so

WHAT UP YOUTUBE
YOUTUBE WHAT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

the trick is to do it a few times then stop for good before you get really hooked.

t. Done the same thing with cigarettes and snus

>atheist
>everything revolves around weed and weed paraphernalia
>"People are just brainwashed man.."

keep me posted

dat nigga in jail

Good things really do happen in this world

Hey faggot.

Daily smoker here, smoke right before bed and sometimes right after work. Make more money than you will ever see, degree from a pretty good school (Not Ivy League but top 25), own my own house at 25.

Suck my dick.

What did he do

I work at nintendo too

Noice

I wish lol

U TUUUUUBE

but you're not happy

25 chef at wendy's 6 Gorillion inch penis $135K USD a year.

get a job you pony loving fuck

I'm ridiculously happy, I almost feel guilty for how great my life is when I turn on the news and see niggers killing eachother and sand niggers killing faggots, then I remember I'm a straight white male and the entire world is here for my benefit :).

Weed should be legalized, and Sup Forums continues to again show its glaring weakness on what should be "common sense" policies that ultimately keep the right in the basement socially.

For christ sakes, there's so much potential in the conservative ideology, but you dumb jamokes can't even see easy wins amongst the electorate when it comes to policies like this.

>"Hur durr potniggers and muh unproductive society"
>"It's different with alcohol"

As someone who has been smoking for over 15 years and lives a fairly successful life, just legalize the stuff already. The competent will continue to rise to the top regardless or a legal leaf now in their lives.

Sadly, no. He uploaded an hour ago: youtube.com/user/CustomGrow420/videos

What's the fucking point

Alcohol is way more degenerate. All it does is slow down all of your body functions and we call that drunk. I've never met a pot smoker who went out to a party passed out vomitted all over themself and contracted multiple stds from a night out smoking.

>tfw not all daily smokers are such pussies that they can't control their lives

>Daily smoker here, smoke right before bed and sometimes right after work. Make more money than you will ever see, degree from a pretty good school (Not Ivy League but top 25), own my own house at 25.

You're absolutely and completely full of shit.

Weed just helps you chill for a bit and everything is better, food, music, art, books, working out, doing housework.

The thing is, don't be a fucking burn out loser faggot who just smokes weed all day.

It's more potent that way actually.
Prevents you from building a tolerance

well apparently he is out now but here is the story:

tmz.com/2016/02/19/youtube-joel-hradecky-weed-trespassing/

You know what else helps you chill for a bit

Yourself without a drug.

*calls 999*

weed is addictive as fuck
i start fucking with the matrix when im high on weed

you need seriously willpower to drop that shit
cigarettes were hard as fuck too, especially when you're pounding a pack per day

The feeling/rush obviously.

You're phrasing that as if the point of an addiction is feeding it

Same boat as this faggot. Software development manager making around 125k and a daily smoker. Sorry to burst your bubble pol not all stoners are degenerates.

How?

>*has mild anxiety induced heart attack
>anxiety induced
>heart attack

retard

This faggot and my faggot self are proof that you can be a successful faggot in society and smoke weed.

>not a degenerate
>spends all day tell people to do their job

Lel.

hello, nature is calling. It wants to tell you that you're just an addict

Well, I do it typically by sitting down first. I start to read some stuff, take a few deep breaths, sometimes I close my eyes and lay my head back and reflect on the day and everything that's good in my life that I'm happy about.

Then I usually have a nice snack of either grapes, bananas, and ice cream, or I eat some shitty pop tarts and fruit snacks.

Then I'll usually watch some good Youtube stuff and realize I'm incredibly relaxed and happy because I'm content with my life and who I am and I'm doing the best I can do day to day to make sure of that.
You, on the other hand, rush home to smoke and get high so you can enjoy really basic things about life.

It should be legal totally. Not because dudeweed but because of the economic promise that it has
So long as it's legal and not taxed and regulated federally. It let's people grow their own plants, sell it to whoever they want. Businesses that use hemp oil, or businesses like rec weed shops all these things create new jobs, new businesses and new competition. If you claim to be a capitalist and you don't jizz to that, you aren't a capitalist

More like I spent all day rewriting people's shitty ass code in between 50 hours of meetings. So degenerate of me

Smoke weed and do all that same shit and tell me how much better it is you moron.

What do you do during the random drug tests at your company?

Oh, they don't have those where you work and make 125k a year?

Wow, how convenient. Your story is 100% true.

>curious to see why he is popular
>literally just smokes weed and nothing else of contribution
>spends 50% of the video coughing

riveting stuff chaps

>Smoke weed and do all that same shit and tell me how much better it is you moron.

Invalidated.

If I need a drug to increase my enjoyment, it's artificial and I'm only feeling that way because of the drug in my system.

With that logic, you should just live high 24/7, and never face reality.

If you browse Sup Forums odds are you're not really happy.

I just came back from a vacation in Colorado. Fucking insane. Everything is becoming more expensive and it's almost entirely because there's this nomadic band of stoners who decided to move across the country just because muh weed.

Let it all out.

It's okay, we're here for you.

Weed being legal would breathe even more life into the allready flourishing café culture.

Been with my company for over 10 years. Never drug tested. Have synthetic urine just in case

>I've yet to meet a pot-smoker who does so
They don't exactly wear "im a stoner" on their shirt

I mean the stupid ones do, but you wouldn't expect the 55 year old frat bro in a Budweiser shirt to be any more productive now would you

This is probably the gayest thing I've seen or read on any board on this site ever.

They smoke weed daily and are probably dealing with a lot of stress and unhappiness.

We need to be strong for them, they're addicted to a plant that mankind hasn't been able to break for hundreds of years.

It's not right to be sarcastic towards them.

I make a little more than that faggot and I don't get randomly tested moron... what the fuck? Only niggers who work at mcdonald's and other shit jobs get drug tested randomly.

Hahahahahahhaha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

It just amplifies the enjoyment. The enjoyment is real, you just feel more of it because of the weed.

If I speak through a loudspeaker, it doesn't make the words you hear 'not real' it just means they are amplified.

^ Neet nigger who will never know what it's like to work for a Fortune 100 company and smoke weed every day.

McDonald's workers... getting piss tested. U avin a laugh?

So you do everything a stoner would, minus the high.

wew

So you are a straightedge faggot then?

You can't take synthetic urine into a drug test, you fucking dumbass. You're probably an underage poster who has never had a urine test in his life.

You're also an underage retard. Every single job requires a drug test except the temporary jobs you work for and get placed at for 12 dollars an hour in an office collating files.

noice b8 m8

Uh okay? Sorry I'm not a nigger degenerate working fast food like you. Good luck being jealous of others the rest of your life instead of actually doing something with it.

An initial drug test you fucking retard, not all companies randomly test in 2016 you sperg.

No, I laughed because you're a fucking liar and a moron. Anyone with an actual job knows how full of shit you are.

But boy, that 125k a year is really sweet isn't it.

"Cant take synthetic urine" Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?

>CURRENT YEAR

>DAMAGE CONTROL

With fucks like these in the world I need to smoke some kind of dope.

>Alcohol kills thousands if not more per year

>Marijuana has never killed anybody

>Marijuana is degenerate

Logic.

Haha.

So fucking weak willed you need drugs to help you cope with posts on Sup Forums

Wew lad.

Stoners never cease to amaze me. I love all the "I make 125k a year!" and "I make 120k a year and own my own house and I'm 25!" stoners in here who are madly justifying their daily and habitual abuse of a vegetable.

Anyone who posts that
>I make six figures and own a house, I'm 25!
shit is a fucking High Schooler.

Yeah a lot of stoners think they're special and they are the only one who smokes weed.

Okay lol, nobody really gives a fuck about who or what you believe anyway faggot so, keep it coming I guess.

So, you do everything a sober person would, plus a high?

Wew

Very. Thanks for asking.

Has anyone seen his torture dab video? What the hell happened to him? Why did he start sweating so quickly, why did it look like he was going to die?
Can anyone put into perspective how much he smoked or how concentrated the drugs were?

Okay, take a picture of the bottom line of your paycheck stub and post it. Include the tax portion.

You as well. If possible keep the date on the paycheck stub.

Just to answer your question I have a mate who mastered in aviacional engineering (or what the hell you call it in english) he has a job getting payed butt loads, soon to be wife and house. I've known him for 10 years, he has smoked weed and drank like a mad man for more than 8 years.

You've never had any jobs have you? So many people that are professional smoke and those drug tests are a joke. As said he keeps synthetic around just in case. Random UA's are basically a stupid test. If you're not smart enough to beat the cheap 5-panel your company will probably throw at you that you don't deserve your job, or to smoke. Also, good synthetic works all the way up to 7 or 10-panel lab tests. Treat it like alcohol etc, don't get fucked up at work/before work. Fuck dude even the people I work with that don't smoke would still hit a joint if it's passed around. Besides my parents/NEETs whos opinions don'tmatter anyway I'm convinced just about everyone smoked or still smokes pot. Cheaper than alcohol too, oh but I forgot you're a neet who's never been to a bar and run up a $500+ tab with just a couple friends and all you get is a headache in the morning

I've been an on-off daily smoker, here's my experience:
>doesn't fuck you up as bad as getting drunk
>no hangover, also I sleep godly after smoking
>over long time I feel it generates some anxiety, like you just feel a bit anxious most of the time... it's not too nice
>also you feel like lots of things aren't fun anymore if you're not stoned, especially things which you enjoy while high
>I found it very easy to quit. I'd been smoking daily for a few years, then quit cold turkey
>I never felt like I needed to smoke, but I often was in the mood for a smoke, just have to have a little willpower
>first days after quitting noticeable loss of appetite, as if getting the munchies all the time left me with no appetite when sober. At times didn't feel entirely well because I hadn't eaten in like a day and my stomach was growling but I couldn't get even one bit down (not tragic since I'm a fat fuck). wears off after 4-5 days.
>anxiety issue also wears off after a few days/weeks
>the longer I didn't smoke the less I felt the urge to do so
>I felt that when I was smoking daily I lost my ambition, since I would feel just fine with myself while stoned. I was just thinking "eh I'll do something with my life soon, just one more toke" rinse and repeat every day so I didn't really amount to much
>was working a menial job as customer service over the phone, I was just starting out and yet throughout the training I had the least problems to understand all we got taught.
>started working and right away I was one of the best performing workers (as I said, dumb menial job)
>Couldn't remember some details from the training, but I never felt too lost. Also since I've been a wee lad I haven't been good at memorising details from class, I only ever got the gist of things

So that's been kinda my experience. I'm not saying weed is good, I'm not saying it's le terrible deathdrug, that's just my experience, make of it what you will.

both are pretty degenerate desu

What kind of nigger company are you working for that still gives out a stub and not direct deposit?

I have EDS which causes a shitload of pain in my joints and chest. Smoking about half of the mass of a pencil eraser gives me enough relief to function normally for 24 hours in society and go to the gym. Eat my ass.

How many people die from homosexuality each year? Death has nothing to do with degeneracy.

Guns, cars, airplanes, all aid in killing yet they are the most NON-degenerate things the human race has produced.

>What kind of nigger company are you working for that still gives out a stub and not direct deposit?

HAHAHAHA

DIRECT DEPOSIT AT ALL COMPANIES GIVE DIGITAL/VIRTUAL PAY STUBS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS HILARIOUSLY DUMB

>3 posts by this ID

Keep sliding, shills.

I'm not talking about a guy who may smoke recretionally.

I'm talking about a dumbas Sup Forums user making up shit posting on here about making 125k a year while he smokes daily.

That is plain, and entirely, bullshit.

you made me want to go buy some weed, user.

this

>Be successful at life
>Post on /pol
pick one

You're probably right, eveyone here is most likely lying ;-)

>cars
>not degenerate
my sides
sorry if your 3rd world shithole can't into public transit, but around here we don't want to ghetto up our cities by turning them into giant carparks

>being this buttblasted that someone smokes weed

lmao dude how does it feel being a giant faggot

Confirmed neet faggot who has never had a job.

It's believable to me that someone who is successful is smoking marijuana, quite possibly on the weekends, or at a bar with friends. It's also believable that a lot of higher up successful people do hardcore shit, like cocaine.

What is unbelievable, and total bullshit, is a guy posting on Sup Forums about how he smokes every day with his six figure job at 25 years old while he owns a home, and then tells me direct deposit "doesn't give paystubs"

I'm not attacking smoking itself. I'm attacking these dumbass clowns who are pretending they are the epic "I'm successful and I smoke pot" meme while posting this nonsense.

here ya go nigger my other posts were from my phone. couldn't find my 2015.

i probably paid more in taxes last year than you made. fucking faggot

Alcohol is associated with much more degenerate activities than weed. Parties, alcohol poisoning, casual sex and STDs, violence, passing out in the street, Vs. playing video games and eating doritos.

You have no sense of degeneracy if you can't tell the difference.

>being this buttblasted you had to respond

lmao dude how does it feel to have to respond and pretend you aren't booty torn?

>Confirmed neet faggot who has never had a job.

You're just a dumb piece of shit, are you 18 even?

>Implying 125k is Epic, it's not a ton of money
> Implying owning your own house at 25 is some unattainable thing.

Broke faggot detected. Stay salty.