Is this flag considered racist...

Is this flag considered racist? I don't have too much English ancestry (mostly Irish/Welsh) but I reckon this flag is one of the best ever. Do SJWs in England hate it?

Also post other controversial flags ITT

It was pretty fashionable to call people who fly it racists a few years ago.

That seems to have died away though.

It gets a pass in times of sporting events such as the current Euros, but in regular use its a sign such as being displayed from households generally is the mark of a working class Chav, common in white majority council estates, middle class people prefer the British Flag as the symbol of the country.

this tops it imo

Why does it have a star of David? Do NI prods think they're Jewish?

Just like england.

I never thought there was any controversy behind it until I read about Bristol University banning it for some reason, no one thinks it's racist but a small niche group in Bristol University, don't worry about it

i googled it
apparently so

nah bristol city council did
it made me feel ashamed to live here

Fucking english stole the flag from genoa, more proof the english have no ability to create anything worthwhile themselves only lift and steal from their betters

That's the old flag, OP.

That's pretty cringe. Why would anyone want to be Jewish?

>entire country is stolen
>calls England thieves

yeah but the students were behind it right?
your whole country is a copy of ours

Many believe the 6 pointed star represents the 6 counties of N.Ireland

No one really knows/cares at this point

if you can call them that
it's leftie central down here, half the people in the city centre probably backed it
never bother visiting, all is lost

Stolen from the native americans by the English? Wow you owned him

Kek.
It's gone the way of the lion.

How's your rape culture coming along Ahmed?

you've been worshipping the star of David all your life

unfortunately the gif does not work
carry a English flag through Bristol, if the authorities try and do anything, the city will be publicised as cuck central and thus will red pill everyone, happily ever after the end