Do you like chinese people?

do you like chinese people?

kek

>people

Yeah, I know some of fine young chinese chap.

I have relatives there

I've liked the Chinese people I've met but overall I feel as though the Chinese are a people without compassion or creativity. You're like mindless, soulless robots who throw each other and anything living under the bus to make even the smallest amount of personal gain.

>People

>People

no, I hate chiniggers

I live in Sydney, I have too

>chinese

Greatest ally
Also gib chinese gril

lol

No, they are smelly and perfidious

the average one, sure
Many are complete subhumans though and their government will not be good for this world.

>people

still would rather live next door to a chink than a paki, so don't be too sad chinaboo

on a typical day i'll see about 5-10 supercars, a fuckton of bmws/expensive german cars and so-on, and so-on. most girls will have like 5000 bags and so-on too.

these are all driven by 20 year old chinese students here. i guess they are alright, but damn their spending habits is quite ridiculous.

Those are very wealthy Chinese unleashed, same thing happens here in Sydney especially with students.

no

what kind of retard gets impressed by nigger-rich new money wealth. about as brits being impressed by arab oil-money lambos in london

i'm not impressed. i'm completely apathetic. same shit happens in nyc and random american rich areas though.

unironically the chinese government is pretty good at cracking down on extravagance/spending and actually jails its rich people/ceos which i respect, unlike a certain other country who lets them off.

No, they're trashy and have no shame. One of them during breakfast in the hotel here started shaving his face...

>Chinese
>shaving his face

They actually need to do that?

One middle aged man thought he needed to, so yeah probably. They always come in hordes.

I have relatives there

>People

>Chinese (((people)))
>Like
Choose one

They're ok but I hate some of the things they do. When I go out to eat with my gfs family they all insist on sharing each others food.

Fuck off I ordered it because I like it and want to eat it I don't want to eat yours which is why I didn't order it.