How stupid do you have to be to believe them when they say they never heard of death grips when they made this album?

how stupid do you have to be to believe them when they say they never heard of death grips when they made this album?

how stupid do you have to be to make that assumption

The intro, literally just the fucking intro, is the only track you could POSSIBLY say was death grips influenced

and that cant be true because it is literally just Daft Punk with distortion

Im not even defending the album you can call it shit but that only retards make that claim

I guess this fucking stupid.

kanye just decided on his own to make a 'revolution lead by the drums' and start shouting in the middle of his tracks all on his own.

besides any of the actual sound of the album, you just have to be a retard to believe they hadn't heard of death grips because it is retarded to think people invested in music to the point where they are making a product as massive as a kanye west album would be so completely ignorant of current trends to not be even aware of a group as high a profile as Death Grips. It's fucking common sense.

considering that common sense assumption, the next question is did they influence the album at all? if they didn't why the fuck would they have to lie about it?

i guess you are how stupid you have to be lol

Nothing about this album sounds like Death Grips.

seealso I never said it sounded like death grips.

omfg he yelled? What else did he do? Dont tell me he fucking said swear words too

I swear to god I thought you "yeezus = death grips" fags were left in 2013

So Kanye West is so up on music he knows about obscure Venezuelan producer Arca, but he's NEVER HEARD of death grips??

>It's a "death grips invented industrial hip-hop" post
This is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously.

it's another illiterate retard can't comprehend the subject of the posts he reads.

This is why you speak in cliche statements that match hundreds of other posts

Ill just assume this is bait

even if it isnt, Id feel insecure about my usage of this website if I knew someone was this stupid

No, that's exactly what you're implying. Kanye made an industrial hip-hop album so that MUST mean he's ripping off Death Grips even though they sound nothing alike.
>oh but Kanye raises his voice on one track!
woooooow he's really MC Ride! Honestly off yourself. DG fans are so pathetic and always need attention.

what is your allegedly so obvious I must be baiting rational to assume kanye is telling the truth about not having heard of death grips but having known about his contemporaries with a much lower profile?

UGH!! NOBODY ever SHOUTED in music before death grips!! xD nobody EVER shouted IN rap BEFORE death grips either!! .>:( It's common fucking sense.

Kanye doesn't listen to a lot of music, and he mostly listens to really popular stuff

If you had reading comprehension you would know this thread is about kanye having heard of death grips or not when he made the album, not arguing that the album sounds like death grips.

just move along dumb dumb

Holy fucking shit. How about instead of repeating bullshit like that you explain why you beleive they when they say the NEVER HEARD OF DEATH GRIPS?

It's very simple, it has nothing to do with the sound of the album, just explain why you think people creating a massive hip hop product at that time were so oblivious to the current state of music they didnt know death grips existed at all. While death grips is making head lines, causing buzz, playing festivals, playing concerts for NPR, none of the at all reached any of the people kanye pays to keep him informed about the current state of music?

Death Grips fucking rule and Kanye "West" fucking sucks dick.

>hears distortion
Wtf it's death grips reeeeeeeeeee

see

this

he had honestly not heard a beck album before 2015

> assuming death grips doesn't ghost write for kanye