QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.
Hopefully this will filter some absolute shit ass garbage threads.

Can somebody actually explain the lyrics of pic related? I know Anne Frank but there's a ton of weird shit and am confused

>Can somebody actually explain the lyrics of pic related?
It's a concept album about reincarnation. It uses examples of various characters who die and then are reborn, including: Anne Frank, Jesus Christ, the Two Headed Boy and Rosewallace Goldaline. A lot of imagery is just simply Mangum saw in his dreams.

Interesting, that makes a lot of sense now. Thank you!

This isn't a question but a recipe

I've started putting BBQ sauce and Maple Syrup in my scrambled eggs and it is AMAZING

I add various peppers to give it this Sweet and Spicy kick. I 'd be fine eating scrambled eggs the rest of my life as long as I make them like this.

I mix them with the eggs BEFORE I cook them btw

I can understand putting BBQ sauce OR maple syrup in scrambled eggs but... damn...

How should I go about getting into vinyl?

Get a turntable and some used records of albums you like

I guess I should have worded that better. Where can I get and what should I look for in a turntable?

What are some good folk/rock artists that put a lot of focus on the writing? I.E Bob Dylan, car seat headrest but mostly phil elverum/ mount eerie. Really trying to find a kind of bedroom folk artist thats not shit.

Neutral Milk Hotel

idk how much they focus on the writing compared to what you want but I quite like Fleet Foxes

vinyls a pretty expensive hobby. turntables that are under $100 run the risk of damaging records, and if you dont have good sound equipment then youll realize pretty quickly why vinyl isnt really the optimal way to listen to music anymore.

death is real, someone's there and then theyre not, and it's not for singing about, it's not for making into art

I'm unsure if I'm gonna commit to getting into vinyl, but I'd like to know what I need to know if I do

Does putting your headphones on headphone stands actually do anything?
Got one for christmas.

its pretty fucking expensive. IT pretty fun to get new records but you cant really have a trial run you have to commit.

thanks

it's expensive but the sound is rly nice if you have a good turntable, plus you get to really admire the album art

They're just a convenient place to put your headphones as far as I know

Thanks, my main interest is just for the fun of it. Collecting, etc. Any recs on good turntables or stores/websites for buying them?

I just got mine on amazon but really anything works. I'd Just watch some youtube videos about it. Depends on your price range for the turntable pretty much every beginner gets a audio technica lp60 they run you a little under 200 I think.

The lyrics on ITAOTS are about impotence