Tis the season, then

>Tis the season, then...

>tfw no /sw/ - Star Wars

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Saint Nicholas the Kind? I thought not. It's not a story the Humbugs would tell you. It's a Christmas legend.

>Saint Nicholas was a Kind Soul of Christmas so cheerful and so kind he could use Christmas Spirit to influence the presents to create... happiness. He had such a knowledge of the nice side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from the naughty list. The nice side of Christmas Spirit is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be too joyful.

>He became so very cheerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his cheer, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his elves everything he knew. Then his elves naughtied him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from the naughty list... but not himself.

>hohohooohguaurughghgghgh

ho... Ho HO YULETIDE

Is it possible to learn this power?

>fa la la la la la la la laaaaaaaahhhrrrurraaahhhhhggg

Not from a humbug.

Jesus christ

UUUUNNNNLIMMMMMMITEEEEDDDDD

PRESSSSEEEEEEEENNNNNTTTSSSSSSSSS

>YOU WERE MY SECRET SANTA. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DELIVER THE PRESENTS..NOT PEEK INSIDE THEM

lol

kek

chuckled

>this thread

Anakin, the Sith are on the naughty list!

amazing

>Oh I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when Santa arrives. From here you will witness the final destruction of the North Pole and the end of your insignificant Christmas

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW SANTA IS EVIL

ONLY GRINCHES DEAL IN ABSOLUTES

>I just bypassed the 24th of December!

Lul

fuck me

>the only thing he was afraid of was losing his cheer, which eventually, of course, he did

Don't I know it.

Merry Christmas

This is why the new JewJew Abrams SW films suck.

No Sheev.
The Emperor was the best character in the prequel trilogy and the only redeemable one in ROTJ.

why is he so perfect?

Ho ho HOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This moment was worth waiting for. All the prequel garbage, all the cringe moments, all the dullness, all the eyerolls. This spin move alone was worth going again to see it in the theater. And his stabbing move. Geez, where did that come from!?

To some this move may seem comical or over the top, but spinning while holding the lightsaber in front of him is a good defensive tactic, as the opponent cannot predict where he will strike as well as having to deal with a fast moving target, Sheev can also parry any eventual blow too, since he positioned his saber right in front of him. Truly one of the most powerful duelists in the galaxy.

>Then his elves naughtied him in his sleep.

that sounds wrong

He has control of the North Pole and the South Pole! He's too dangerous to be kept alive!

Fun fact, the real St. Nicholas' gifts were money to pay for women's marriage dowries who would otherwise had to sell themselves on the streets.

Also when a major heretic Arius was allowed to speak at a council St. Nick was so sick of his heretical bs that he got up and punched him in the face, getting sent to jail by Emperor Constantine for violence.

It's said Jesus miraculously broke him out of prison which forced Constantine to absolve him of his crime.

Only through me can you receive presents greater than any online sale.

Learn to use the yule log and you will be able to save your house from certain cold.

Nice.

I chuckled too.

This is why i love Sup Forums

Im giggling like a retard at 2am at this thread trying not to wake anyone up

Kek

kek

Merry Sheevmas, everybody.

This fucking thread holy shit

>Don't choke on your cookies, Santa

You are a retard, that's why

[festive screeching]

I'm of two minds about it. On the one hand, it's stupid that they gave the emperor a lightsaber and had him sword fight with a bunch of jedi, when he mocks the idea of them in return of the jedi.

But on the other hand, it's one of Sup Forums's greatest movie moments of all time.

FIVE GO-OLD SHEEEEEEEEVS

>Sir! Santa's stuck in the ventilation shaft.

>A knock on the door could mean only one thing...

elation

kek

presents?

>"There's always a bigger present"

>Your Christmas spirit won't work on me boy

How did Lucas get away with it?

jesus christ

>not posting the candy cane lightsaber
shit thread

It's almost Christmas Sheve

he mocks because he lost 1v1 to Windu, who was probably the only Jedi who actually had trained for situations where he just harnesses anger and fury to win fights, something that other Jedi look down upon. Which is why Windu was simply able to absorb Sheev's sith sorcery and have it fuel his rage, for example Windu wanted very much to bring Sheev to justice, until all the rage absorption corrupted his mind and he decides that killing Sheev makes more sense in the heat of the battle.

t. nerds

Now witness the festive power of this fully decorated and operational christmas party

Jesus Christ

LOTR and Prequel threads are by far, the comfiest threads on Sup Forums

Other way around, prequelbabby. He was the best character in ROTJ and only redeemable one in the prequel trilogy

>Prequel threads
This is a Sheev thread. That means it's for both trilogies dummy

This years' Sup Forums Christmas card when?

If my meme doesn't make it I'll kill myselfon streaming on January 1st.