Brit/pol/ - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON EDITION

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/2374923472394723948723498723498725972359
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep calm and carry on

Just watched the 11pm Sky News - the whole "Britain First" thing has been dropped.

This. And when asked, brand the killer a mad loner. Move on, focus on the issues.

Friendly reminder that Brazil doesn't have a Muslim problem nor a nanny union controlling it and we are currently accepting educated European immigrants.

Oh holy fuck........it's over lads.....

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 420% (+WEED)
Leave: 6.9% (-1488)
(via YouGov, phone)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/2374923472394723948723498723498725972359

RIP Brexit ;_;7

F

That's a cute girl in the OP, is she for brexit?

STAY STRONG, THIS IS JUST A ROUGH PATCH THAT WE WILL GET THROUGH

ONE

MORE

WEEK

Saw this on my facebook, pretty encouraging

What a thing to wake up to

And another thing: try to find some Remain camp online comments rejoicing the latest developments. Push that angle too.

NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US!
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
SAVE THE ENGLISH! EXPOSE THE TRUTH

REMEMBER #SHAMEONREMAIN GET IT TRENDING FUCKBOYS
KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

>We just need to keep repeating, a Woman is dead. How dare you use that to capitalise on a political point. Over and Over.

Yes, also point out the mental health angle and that remainrockets should be ashamed for covering up the failure of mental health services due to Dodgy Dave's cuts.

>1/ Cancelled a question time which, on the face of it would have gone badly for us.

We had Louise fucking Mensch and bunch of literally who's. It wouldn't have been good for us, at all. This is a silver lining.

All in all, the people shilling it hard are the hardcore remainers, anybody falling for it are the undecideds who were already edged towards remain anyway, and then we'll be back to normal.

CHUGGER ON LITTLE TUGGERS

#AnimeForBrexit

The damage is done, newspapers are already reporting it tomorrow.

This.

We have definitely suffered a setback, but let's not magnify the problem.

When the campaign starts back up, get out the vote, keep talking to your friends and encouraging the Leave vote etc

ANOTHER ANGLO DOWN

I REPEAT

ANOTHER ANGLO DOWN

SAVE US GERMANY

Panic over, woman dead, crazy loner to blame.

Leave need only express sincere condolences and profound sadness. Await remains profiteering and counter it with full moral authority.

Death won't sway electorate, even a whiff of remain using it for political gain will backfire.

Its over lads.

Voting remain, in Jo's memory.

Your daily reminder that climate science is not real science.

>Reminder that the EU is not a bogeyman that is somehow to blame for every single problem in this country like Little Englanders want you to believe

The thing that baffles me is that the really hardcore Star headline about Brexit gunman, is a paper run by a hardcore Brexiter himself, who owns the Express and was the only paper that endorsed UKIP in the last election.

What the fuck happened?

you fucking racist pieces of shit

i was fairly indifferent when it came to the europe vote but you can be damned sure i'm going to vote to remain now, i'll be telling everyone i know (which is a damn sight more than you autists) to do the same

Its all very sad, I've spoken to my local pro-Remain Conservative friend and he said he's not going to be campaigning until Saturday.

Sadly he doesn't believe my conspiracy theories, I'm very sad for the lady and her family but I'm very suspicious of how its all come about.

This points to a classic MI5 wet operation like they did with Dr David Kelly.

Holy shit, just checked the latest one:
Remain: 4200% (+DUBS)
Leave: 7.46% (-SINGLES)
(via BBC.org.net)
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. I don't wan The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

stop posting this shit

how the fuck is killing people pol tactics you fucking idiot?

stop posting and fuck off

As if anyone with half a brain actually will actually do this

looking encouraging

>RIP BREXIT LOL XD
Just go out and make sure to vote leave when all's said and done even if we lose at least you can say you did your bit to protect British liberties
We can still do this

Let's help get him to Germany so he can live in an apartment with some nice migrants

Two polls due on the 18th:
>BMG
>Opinium
We'll see what affect, if any, this load of bollocks has had.

Wow you convinced me . . .maybe I should vote remain too!

wtf i hate brexit now i am a #remaintrain

Why is Karen so UK senpai?

If you're seriously doing that, be plausible.

epic pasta, faggot. kill urself

Can I get a good get to save this referendum?

Can we all just accept that no positives can be taken from today's news?

Why is everyone telling us to not fucking worry about it, without even acknowledging THAT much?

Wow.

It's a fake article you idiot.

Kek is merely channeled, try not to force a summoning

Voting leave so Jo's kids can grow up in a free Britain.

#doitforthem

Because worrying solves nothing.

Here's a positive; Remain couldn't shill about the economy.

no but check my gets for a #RemainTrain

Britain's most important referendum ever, and it's to be ruined cuz a mad bloke thought it was a good idea to murder an MP 7 days before the voting. Just brilliant. Just fuck my shit up. I was so optimistic yesterday.

Is there anyway Brexit still can win? Can the media propaganda backfire somehow?

I'm afraid cuz many normies, especially women, are driven by emotions and will be brainwashed by the media narrative?

Literally do not give a fuck about this cunt being dead but I'm mad as hell about This Week being cancelled

>PURE COINCIDENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

We've been fucked, that's what's happened.

this happens when you don't give up the malvinas

A-are you a bat??

I know. It sucks.
How's life in your cucked Islamic hellhole?

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

Except the shooter wasn't actually for Brexit. The "Britain first" comment was a mistake that has since been retracted from most news networks. The only people who still associate the murder of the MP with Brexit are those in the Remain camp. They are emotionally manipulating people to vote in their favor which is absolutely disgusting.

We've had a well-deserved whinge, now it's time to chin up and move forward. Being realistically gloomy doesn't help anyone but the shills.

Hello shill, how many shekels an hour do they pay you?

Apologies

Yes, I fully believe that what happened today has taken an importance that hindsight will call an exaggeration to commentators of the minute.

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

Check these sick dubs kid, fuck the EU

What that people die? Yeah, we already knew that.

t. cruzmissile

>Based Clegg

I never thought I'd see the day that Based and Clegg were in the same sentence

S A V E D

well it is but most the funding goes into pretty biased studies. In fact 80% of all scientific research was found to be rudimentary and didn't fulfil strict sceintific practice according to the royal society.

Lads how much are we like Weimar now?

>the EU is not a bogeyman that is somehow to blame for every single problem in this country
The EU is the supreme executive, legislative and judicial authority over this country. They bear ultimate responsibility for EVERYTHING that happens here.

holy shit those dubs have made me a #Remanian

OP USE PIC RELATED FOR NEXT THREAD

THE NIGHT IS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN

Gee, I wonder

>And on your left you will see a sad man

The Star headline is real idiot.

EU has cost us 380 billion since inception including rebates. This figure is also not accounting for inflation, so it's significantly more in today's money.

WE ARE BACK ON TRACK LADS

Christ all my assets have been activated it on lads...

I'm going on a long holiday to a wood cabin in the Alps.

We needed those today

Told you this would backfire.

When those cucks at the Guardian think it's despicable, what's the average person going to think?

>-0% inflation
>more
Brexiters make me kek.

Holy shit flaps batman.

honestly, there's more deflection going on here then on reddit after the Orlando massacre.

the facts are simple: a pro-Brexit white male slaughtered an MP in the street in broad daylight. There isn't really a better way to spin this.

I think the pic pretty much sums up the situation for Brexit right now.

You're going to have to convince a lot of people cuck. Check em. :^)

Guess I'm now a #leavesteve

#shameonremain

they jumped on this the instant it hit the news on false information, don't let them get away with it

You wouldn't understand since you are dysfunctional and lack empathy.

What's that gif from?

>I'm afraid cuz many normies, especially women, are driven by emotions and will be brainwashed by the media narrative?

Most women will vote remain anyway.
It's the undecided to worry about,

Prepare for the "vote remain cuz that's what JO would want."
She'll be buried referendum day, count on it.

Good luck leaving the EU, cUcKs. You'll need it after abandoning god rofl
I'm gonna go legally discriminate against some homos now over the internet, peace.

The key to cracking this case and what literally nobody is talking about:

>WHO WAS THE 77 YEAR OLD MAN TAKEN TO HOSPITAL IN AN AMBULANCE THAT WAS ON THE SCENE BEFORE SHE GOT BREIVIKED??

>political points scoring off a murder
>the post
Disgusting animal.

Nice proxy sven.

Brussels will and would start WWIII to prevent the EU's collapse , it's not surprising at all that they murdered one person and pushed that immediate media reaction.

The sad thing is that some intelligence organizations have been compromised for a long time and they push the globalist agenda without knowing exactly who they're working for sometimes. Like the CIA and Hillary pushing for Syrian regime change . Did most of them know Soros had been in contact with Hillary about it and personally wished to create an artificial migrant crisis in Europe when they wrote their little papers about it? Mi5 probably actually believes the EU is somehow good for Britain and themselves (they'll eventually be made redundant). It's a lot of moving parts all going at the same time and the road to hell is truly paved with good intentions

>Reminder that British government has voted ‘No’ to laws passed at EU level on 56 occasions, abstained 70 times, and voted ‘Yes’ 2,466 times since 1999. Winning 95 % the vote and losing 2 %.
If the EU is all so horrendously evil, why do we vote in favour? These are the same politicians that will run the show in your idiotic Little England, they won't do a better job. Plus they have an economic crisis on their hands.

>But muh Farage bantz guise XDD

A witness. Thankfully he has been silenced now, and people who weren't actually there can tell us what they think they might have seen instead