not ok

Sorry but radiohead = cuckmusique

Fantastic

haha is that a LOSS? XD

can we kill off this dumb meme?

Sup Forums is so sensitive about whether what they listen to is cool these days

>walks through a thousand doors in daydreaming MV
>sings about falling through trap doors in in limbo
>continues to mumble about trap doors in pull/pulk and then talks about every other kind of fucking door
>wolf at the door

what is thom's deal with doors?

Wrong. They're soy. Not cuck.

what's the difference?

Doors are just really symbolic

Think of them as a square and a rectangle. Every square is a rectangle, but not every rectangle is a square.
All cuckmusique is for soyboys, but not all soyboy shit is specifically cuckmusique.

Would cuckmusique appeal to cucks because it makes them feel feels about being cucked or because it celebrates their cuckoldry, and does this view of cuckoldry characterize all soyboys, cucked or uncucked?

Who would listen this? I've never met a person who enjoyed them, only aware that this is somehow cool to know who they are.

Cuckmusique is:
>music that oversexualizes black men (see "muh dick" in hip-hop)
>music that has lyrics about "stealing your girl" (see most hip-hop)
>music that insults/puts down white people that white people listen to anyways (see Kendrick Lamar)

Basically don't listen to shit that puts you down, talks about stealing your white women, or sexualizes black men. You know, the kind of music you would have to be a literal self-hating cuck to enjoy.

Although, I suppose music that celebrates being a cuck also counts as cuckmusique.

Yea, I get the definition. Trying to get the psychology of the cuck. It's not like feelsy music from what I'm getting, it's all positive even if the positivity is at their expense as I understand it.

Yeah, I suppose. Basically music in which the white cuck listener is the butt of the joke, but they listen to it and support it anyways, even though its demeaning and emasculating them.

What about the soymusique then?

>Getting so triggered by music that you have to politicise it in a desperate attempt to get people to not listen to it
You're the true cuck. Letting anybody affect your taste in art in the negative is as bad as letting a big black man fuck your girlfriend.