Could Donald Trump be "The East Area Rapist"?

Could Donald Trump be "The East Area Rapist"?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/16/482323615/fbi-asks-for-tips-in-decades-old-cold-case-of-golden-state-killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes you think...

No. This case is terrifying btw, anyone who hasnt heard about it should read it and then have nightmares for a few weeks

No, EAR/ONS was athletic and good at biking. This case is terrifying btw, anyone who hasnt heard about it should read it and then have nightmares for a few weeks

Pretty sure that's Robin Williams

California is really close to NYC right?

TLDR it for me user

By the way, holy fuck, my girlfriend and I live like ON THE STREET within blocks of where 5 of his crimes took place. Watt/La Riviera in Sacramento.

H-hold me bros. my gf bikes a lot around here. Should I worry?

Not unless your gf is unable to fend off a 70 year old man

Guy didn't just rape people; he played with them and the police.

He would put dishes on a husbands back and threaten to kill him and his wife if he heard them move while raping the wife

He would break in to houses naked from the waist-down.

He would eat from his victims fridge and once even brought his dog.

He may have started off as a guy who would break in to people's houses and steal useless things (V-something ransacked was that guys name).

They thought his crimes were committed by two different people until recently due to his change in MO.

The whole reason they DNA test convicts to link them to prior crimes is because of him, but he still wasn't caught.

A guy went to a town hall meeting and dared him to try and attack him. He did a few months later.

>He would then separate the couple, often stacking dishes on the back of the male, and telling him that if he heard the dishes rattle he would kill everyone in the house.

Pretty smart actually.

I'd let Trump cuck me.
Granted, I'd break up with my girlfriend immediately. But I wouldn't feel bad about it.

Looks more like Ted Cruz then Dahnald

just tracked your ip. libel lawsuit incoming faggot

He is obviously dead now. People like this don't just suddenly switch off and never commit another crime.

Guy starts a series of serial rapes in various regions around the whole state of California. Probably the most rapes by one person without getting caught, at least 50 of them. All of them were home invasions where he would spend months stalking the houses of women he wanted to rape beforehand, then he would let himself in while they were asleep, wake them up, force them to tie up their husband/bf at gun/knifepoint and then rape them for hours on end while taking breaks to eat the food in their fridge. He did various forms of psychological torture, like putting stacks of plates on peoples backs for a few hours and saying if the plates made one single noise or one fell off, he would kill everybody in the house. He had researched the victims before hand so he would talk to them like he knew them already.

He made careful measures to make sure he was never caught or identified, and was often seen wearing no pants with his dick hanging out, gloves, and a mask on his face. Throughout his crime spree he would phonecall his previous victims and taunt them repeatedly - he started in the 1970s and his last confirmed phone call to a victim was in 1991.

Towards the last few years of his "career" he started straight up murdering people in their homes by bludgeoning people to death. Then there was no sign of him for 5 years, then he made one final kill of some 18 year old girl towards the end of the 70's. Nobody knows what has happened to him since or who this person actually was. DNA has been used to link loads of cases together, but a definite suspect has yet to be found matching the DNA samples.

Probably a shit description, you can find out more detail if you just google "EAR/ONS"

He would apparently act as a prospective home buyer or repairman to scope places out. He'd make "wrong calls" to his victims before he attacked.

Apparently the guy wasn't even hard when he raped his victims so he did it out of hate versus lust or sexual gratification.

of course it's Trump, Harper would never do such a thing, after all it doesnt even look like him, and he likes kittens

Yeah some victims said he might have had a micropenis or it was very small at least. dude only targeted 1-story houses though cos he knew people could escape easier otherwise. makes me sleep a little better knowing that and being in a 2-story house

>A guy went to a town hall meeting and dared him to try and attack him. He did a few months later.
The absolute madman.

Donald doesnt rape girls

girls rape him

Seems pretty much like a standard rapist/murderer. What's so scary about it?

YAS QUEEN

>A guy went to a town hall meeting and dared him to try and attack him. He did a few months later.
Fuck. That's crazy.

>inb4 he broke into some dudes rape dungeon and got murdered

So why does the FBI waste valuable resources fucking around with ancient cases like this? I'd rather they concentrate on FUCKING TERRORISTS.

That being said, this guy was a fucking animal. Hopefully he got what he deserved when he broke into the wrong house.

This. That seems as likely as anything else. Dude breaks into some redneck's house to rape his wife and redneck says, "FUCK NO" and takes care of business. Asshole probably became pig food.

Looks like a young Chris Mathews.

He was an expert prowler. He knew exactly when and where his victims/family memebers were at all times. This indicates he watched his potential victims for weeks, often in day time, and stationed in a position where he was able to see the comings and goings.

This case had a lot of strange thigns going on. For instace the Police dogs went mad when they caught his scent.

Interesting stuff.

Just the amount of crimes attributed to him and the fact that he was never caught is quite amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo

Could OP and all the other tards not saging be from... plebbit?

Delete this.