If Britain votes to remain in the EU, the EU will take this as a sign of "do whatever the fuck you want with us...

If Britain votes to remain in the EU, the EU will take this as a sign of "do whatever the fuck you want with us, we chose this" (not to mention the punishing counter-measures for even bringing this referendum up)

Get ready to be flooded by T*rks and...and...well, every other race is already there so I dunno...but take it from experience: the EU considers a "remain" vote as a "you can literally do WHATEVER you want to do with us" vote

BRITS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CIVIL WAR I SWEAR

Turks failed the latest EU criteria test for membership.

Also, the UK has been a vocal supporter of Turkish membership of the EU since the warly 1990s.

The referendum isn't legally binding, anyway.

Throughout the years my respect for the British government has slowly diminished, and is almost done. If you guys do not vote to leave your citizens will be viewed as weak and mindless. This is Britain's last chance. Don't fuck it up boys, it's time to do your part.

I'm voting to stay in the EU.

If we leave there'll be more immigrants and our economy will be fucked.

>If we leave there'll be more immigrants and our economy will be fucked.
Actually believing this.

WEW Lad. Continue being a slave to Germoney.

Stay cucked Bongs.

nah, they'll just go back on their word and not give us the reforms Camercuck has been shilling for

>If we leave there'll be more immigrants
>If we leave the place that's sending us half our immigrants there'll be more immigrants
U wot m8?

They have clearly stated they would honour the decision.

Or you know. Get shot.

Currently, France is preventing illegals from entering the UK. If we vote "out", France will stop holding them on French territory, they'll be free to move, unhindered.

The majority of EU citizens who work in the UK are white Catholics from Poland and Ireland. Would you rather have the Pakis and Coons we used to get before the single market?

If we leave the EU, you're gonna be in for a big surprise.

And when all the endless millions of muslims and africans flooding the EU get European citizenship...

>France will stop holding them on French territory, they'll be free to move, unhindered.
That's a bilateral treaty between us and France and fuck all to do with the EU. France won't randomly get rid of it to punish us when it could easily backfire and leave them stuck with them without our help to pay for it

The Syrians and Lybians who have arrived have been granted assylum, not "citizenship".

When the shit calms down in their own countries, they have to return. That's the law.

All the others are illegals. They only come to the UK because of the ENglish language (it's an international language they already speak) and we are the only country in the EU that doesn't have ID cards. This makes us a fucking magnet for illegal immigrants. They only have to enter the country and they can disappear.

It was the Tories who threw out the plan to introduce ID cards. Fucking idiots.

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster??

Don't worry lad, I'm armed to the teeth with spoons and butterknives. I'm ready.

France is under no obligation to stop immigrants using French ports to leave France. They would welcome it.

>shut down the chunnel
>turn away refugee boats
>send back planes with refugees
EU can't do shit. get the fuck out you fucking cuckold

Indeed.

The Brexiters are a vile bunch, mostly.

They won't go back. Everyone knows that.

>implying brexiters understand this concept.

Wasting ur time lad.

The UK doesn't have enough coast guard or Home Fleet ships to patrol the length of th South coast of England.

>The average ship poster right here

Ireland doesn't have too many muslims right now but I'm afraid that since we get alot of money from being in EU and have no anti-immigration parties and a population of about 5 million that we could be one of the first to go.

>wanting ID cards

I'm never showing you my papers Klaus, btfo.

I wish britain will leave.

You fuckers are the cancer of the EU. One foot in, one foot out, just picking what is in your interest, disturbing the construction and the greatness of EU cause you're just fuckin USA vassal.

Get out, and we -other countries - will prosper plus France will unleash all Calais migrants.

Great.

Mate, lack of ID cards is why we're flooded with illegals.

In every other European country you need an ID card to get a job. In the UK, an illegal immigrant can simply arrive here then disappear. We're the only country in the EU without ID cards.

The illegals will keep coming regardless of whether we're in or out of the EU.

Hehe

Agreed.

They can't all fit in their own countries, so they'll be moved around.

didn't other countries in the EU fail these requirements to be a memeber?

>Working such low skilled jobs that you're scared that illegals can take it.

It's called natural selection.
If you can't hack it, you're a blight on society and should launch yourself into orbit for the greater good of humanity, lad.

>France is under no obligation to stop immigrants using French ports to leave France.
Under the Treaty of Le Touquet they literally are, and in return they have border staff checking people travelling from Britain to France, not to mention the millions we give them.
You really think France is ging to tear that up for lulz? Knowing we're a fucking island and can just turn the boats back to France?

You're preaching for your own church, OP.

If Brits leave, Germany will have hard time keeping the Eurozone together. It could be good for you if they finally accept to negociate a drastic cut in your debt.

>Under the Treaty of Le Touquet they literally are

Yes, and we should cancel this treaty and send all these migrants in the tunnel.

After all, they want to go in England. Why should we prevent from doing it. If brits want to build concentration camps then, they should build them on their backyard, not our.

France will toss the agreements aside, just to get shot of the illegals clogging Normandy and Brittany.

Who's going to "turn the boats" anywhere? We don't have a cost guard equiped to police the South coast and the Tories have decimated the Navy's Home Fleet.

perfeito! tudo que a helena precisa agora é pegar o mexicano dela e mais dois casais. nem precisa ser de amigos. é só pro casal noobie pegar tesão mesmo e ela se apaixonar pelo pau desse mané, e ele virar tambḿ meu herói, daí eu me livro dessa palhaçada LOGO de uma vez.

>Le Torquet
France will tear that paper the second Briexit happens. Good luck dealing with 500k sandniggers on your shores in a single night.

We should cancel it anyway.
We're not england police.

And we should also stop to build for you this stupid nuclear power plant.

Fuck off.

When has America ever done its 'part'? And why the fuck should we care about your opinion, cuck?