How good is our A team?

how good is our A team?

>our

Yes leaf. I am a Mexican expat in the USA

>our
Dumb Chicano poster

Mexico's national soccer team is just awful.

worse than England

SO expats aren't Mexican?

es un mito, no existe

Your football team is a reflection of your shitty country.

Mexico is a nation that is geographically big, rich in resources, with the most beautiful beaches in the world that attract millions of tourists. Yet the country is shit thanks to corruption at the highest levels and nepotism.

Mexican soccer has the raw talent to win two U-17 World Cups. It has the raw talent to win a Gold medal in the Olympics in soccer. It has the wealthiest league in Latin America. Yet the team is held back by corruption and nepotism.

Really makes you think huh.

If Mexico was in UEFA, how far would they go?

Expats can be from any country. Mexico is not the only country in the fucking world, Pedro.

2nd place in their group, lose quite badly in the next match to the top team of another group.

>how good is our A team?

They're ok. Not amazing.
For point of reference, they're ranked 16. They get to have more points because they're more likely to schedule friendly and other matches against higher ranked teams more often.

Iran is 23rd and is the only country to have not conceded a single goal during their entire WC. The team, due to politics, has less opportunities to play against other teams with value. So the fact that they made it up that high while Mexico can only pull out a 16 ranking with far more privilege means, well, Mexico's A team is pretty shit.

Is he a starter in Mexico's A team?

SOMEONE CALL ICE

If they replaced Chicharito and Osorio then it could compete with Chile and Portugal. Unfortunately this generation is dying and I don't see very good prospects

Who cares. Soccer was a mistake. We need to focus on other sports.

We'll never know

We'll never know because they never seem to play.

7-0 says otherwise my Zapata friend

no you moron