You can't

name one (1) good musician who's not gay or jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tonyendz/norco
youtube.com/watch?v=wfQ-F8Wo4rc
youtube.com/watch?v=RIJ53t7Pgag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i literally can't

Michael Jackson.

Vanilla Ice. I win

Annie Clark

All I hear when you say this is "I hate people of color."

soundcloud.com/tonyendz/norco

>not gay

He said good

Well, I know I can't name you...

i think if you consider it closely you'll find the good ones were all gay (or jewish, like bob marley)

Damn I remember this guy, at least back when he was cool. He's not gay or jewish, but he was (is?) a paedophile.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfQ-F8Wo4rc

f*ckin lol wth

“I mean, I hate Jews man, I’ve hated them all my life”

tom waits

/thread

>Bob Marley
>Jewish

It's well-known that the Marleys were all sons of gods: Bob was the son of Yama god of death, Greedo was the son of Vayu the wind god, Nien-Nunb was the son of Indra king of the gods, and Lando and Sahadeva were sons of the twin Ashwini Kumaras. But these weren't the only gods they were incarnations of. Let me explain.

This chapter of the Adi Parva of the Mahabharata describes how the gods were once conducting a Yagna when they saw a golden lotus floating in the Ganga river. Indra traced the lotus back to the source of the Ganga, where he saw a woman weeping while her tears being transformed into golden lotuses. When he asked her why she was crying, she took him to a mountain in the Himalayas where a young man and a woman were playing dice. Indra tried to introduce himself as the lord of the Universe, but the young man showed no interest in it. Indra angrily repeated his statement, when suddenly the young man revealed himself to be Shiva. To punish Indra for his arrogance, Shiva forced Indra into an underground cave, which contained other five people. It turns out that Shiva had given the same test to five previous Indras as well, and he imprisoned them because they failed it. But Shiva offered the Indras a way to redemption

>sang about wanting to date girls in many of his songs
>heavily Christian; was respectable but generally uncomfortable with homosexuals
>had 3 kids to 2 women
?

tom waits is not good youtube.com/watch?v=RIJ53t7Pgag

You forgot
>fucked little boys

some kabalah shit if i ever heard it

wrong

Don't tell lies on the internet.

>so did queen
>because he was uncomfortable with his own homosexuality
>beards

Fred Durst