Dropped this after ten minutes

Dropped this after ten minutes.

So basically its just watching people LARP Red Dead Redemption?

I literally only watched the season finale and pretty much.

Do you even know how to watch Sup Forums anymore?

>let's ressurrect a shitty 70's movie and give it a gray filter

instant cash!

fuck this show

Oh yeah the old I have to invest ten hours of my life to decide its shit meme

How about finish a single episode?

I watched up to the point where the bald faggot rapes that woman.
I can see where the rest of the series is going from here. The clunky dialogue and fake bad acting puts it in the thrash bin.

A series in which we have to question who is a robot and who isn't should have characters that can pass as real humans as a beginning.

So don't watch it
Why are you so pissed.?

Because Sup Forums told me it was good, when it clearly isn't

WESTworld?
Why not call it what it is?
RAPEworld

You see Bernard, what we do here is.. complicated

Old talentless hack

I don't get the hate at all. It has more depth than the original and is quite good at hooking you in. I agree there is some shitty acting but there is some well done bits spesh by Jeffrey Wright and Hopkins. And quite well written too like they haven't whipped this shit up in two seconds you can tell there's some forethought given to the progression of the narrative.

GRRM said this was better than GoT - and who could argue with the best fictional writer alive right now?

>Analysis: Why haven't you given it an open-minded chance; instead of coming to a Mongolian wood-relief carving board, just to bitch about some TV show that isn't half bad?

Was probably one of Hopkins' strongest performances in my opinion. He kept the rest of the cast afloat.

That's your fault for believing it. Stupid fuck

>YOU WILL CALL HERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
>he does that same scream in this show

I'm sorry I don't understand

i did the same.

wtf is the point of making everything anyway, why not just virtual reality it if you have the technology to 3d print a real horse you can do VR.

do the technicians have to clean out the loads from all the robots that get raped? is there a host jizz mopper?

TROLOLOLOLOL

>10 minute attention span.
Are you taking your ritalin?