Could Christian Pulisic or Jordan Morris be a potential Neymar replacement?

Could Christian Pulisic or Jordan Morris be a potential Neymar replacement?

What do you guys think? First American to appear for the Barca A team?

barstoolsports.com//barstool-neymar-barcelona-transfer-pulisic-morris

Sage goes in all fields

>tf
>tt
stick to your concussionball containment threads Amerilard lmao

Will these threads stop when handegg returns? pls stop

>pulisic
in 5 years
>literally who
no

I just can't tell who means what anymore

I rate Pulisic but he's too white for Barca.
Real better option for him.

>Pulisic
Yes.
>Jordan "3 goals in mlels and look fucking dogshit every time I touch the ball" Memeis
Fuck no.

The Morris hate is unfair and is undeserved

CHI

Adnan Januzaj

He will tear laliga apart this year

Great thread

> Americans in La Liga

Neither are good enough

My little sawker players are terrible

Dembelè, Coutinho, Hazard, Mbappè.

all my respect to Morris, but he would need one or two years of lower leagues before landing in an upper league.

Dembele or Hazard. Coutinho seems to have reached his peak and it's below Hazard. Dembele could maybe reach close to Neymar level. Bappe is a meme.

why would anyone want Morris? Dont let the gold cup fool you, he's absolute trash

actually, if you watched the gold cup, youd know he's trash

Barca literally only have one nigger tho

Dude, let them accomplish something first

in fact it'd probably be the worst case scenario to give an up and coming American kid a limelight spot purely thanks to his national hype then have him wash out cause he gets prideful and complacent

Barca is finished if those two are all they can muster as Neymar replacements. I like Pulisic a lot but he's really not ready to play at that kind of level. Maybe in 3/4 years if he continues to improve.

pulisic isn't there yet

neither is dembele but everyone seems dead set that barca should overpay for him

Lol, wonder boy who didn't pan out at best tb h fäm

Mbappe is a good goal scorer at centre forward m8 I wouldn't rate him on the wing though

Dembele is more promising than Pulisic and had better stats and more playing than him

>

I think they they would sooner go after aubameyang. personally I hope barca leaves the dortmund squad alone.

the question is, could neymar replace pulisic?

I think Morris should retire from international soccer

And is 2 years older

>Morris
What the fuck is wrong with people

Puli could maybe make it at barca though.

Zlatan will replace Nerman

When will the Memeis haters ever learn?

you mean messi

I saw Morris playing versus Jamaica T team, nice meme player you got there. Pls hype him untill he get some international spotlight so we can have a Adu 2.0.

I just don't see him getting a lot of hype

Pulisic is still very young, but if he continues to develop and consolidates himself as a superstar, then maybe.

As far as Morris, you're out of your mind.

morris is zardes tier shit

Morris at least has good pace and a good right foot. Zardes is damn near useless.

He's literally just a pace merchant.

Morris cannot control a ball to save his life

>literal who

Pulisic playing for Barcelona at some point in his career is really not that far fetched.

Jordan Morris is trash even in MLS

>Memeis apologists still want this Quasimodo pace ogre on the team because le master of Martinique, destroyer of Kingston.

Morris has never had a better season compared Zardass when he played as a center forward in his first few seasons. Morris is garbage and it baffles me as to why commentators and Mls shills for him when there are literally better forwards to choose from.

Pulisic may be into a good team in a few years.

Morris is a white Freddy Adu