Confess

Confess.

I hate music and I think it's bad for you in every single way possible. I stopped listening to music 1 years ago but I still post on here because I still like discussing it.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank...

Since my last confession, I pirated dozens of albums and snuck into one show. I also groped one crowd surfer. In a homosexual manner.

>I think it's bad for you in every single way possible.
Elaborate.

I'm not supposed to judge a confession, but fuck that and fuck you man. How do you figure ~music~ is bad for you? Actually how? And you say in every way possible, like there are more ways. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have a youtube tab of Pale Waves "Teenage Romance" open for the past three days.

I play it constantly when Im not listening to some random podcast.

I have no interest in jazz, classical, hip hop, metal, electronic, experimental, or most "world" music.

I dont get people like this

Anthony cucktano has changed my opinion on albums depending on the score he gives

Not him but music is an auditory cheesecake. If it were to disappear tomorrow literally nothing in the world would change.

My most listened to 2017 song was "Mask Off"

Boy have I got the album for you

Their core elements just don't do much for me. I mostly listen to

>50's/60's rock
>Blues/R&B
>Soul
>Country
>Folk
>Some smaller genres like zydeco, skiffle, etc.

So basically stuff Sup Forums has little interest in. Music that's basic, down-to-earth, made by the common man rather than les artistes.

>1 years

The insurmountable levels of musical complexity of jazz make me stay away from it instead of bettering my own understanding of music to actually "get it".

>tfw jazz is 2deep4me

What do you like then?

Big if true

YOu sound like a dumb Drumpf supporter.

I really look down on a lot of people here because I was around before trap and grimes were the only thing this board talked about and it was so fucking good. Every sharethread was full of the most amazing stuff and there were actually people with taste here. Now I see the same 40 albums in every chart thread and I can't help but just shitpost out of nostalgia. I'm not even interested in trying to improve board quality myself this place is just incorrigible.

>If it were to disappear tomorrow literally nothing in the world would change.
Incorrect.

I for one would probably kill myself if that were to happen.

shit bumps what the fuck is your problem faggot (im sorry)

So you can't like roots music without being white trash?

It's not as though I'm always listening. To generic oldies. My favourites are the ones who were too off-kilter to ever make it big, relative unknowns like Hasil Adkins and Dean Carter and Stud Cole.

>tfw I forgot to mention my nigga Tiny Tim

If correct, still, not enough reason to hate music. You don't go about hating puppies just because they are an animal cheesecake.

I like some of Tycho's material

Jeff how many times have I told you to stop posting here?!

I prefer making my own playlists of my favorite songs from a band or artist to listening to any of their albums

i judge other people by what they are listening to. Metalheads will always seem to be better smarter people than ones listening to pop, trance, house, trap, dubstep.

I unironically like Shooting Stars.

i don't like jazz
it just sounds boring to me

Same. I just settle for jazz fusion and prog rock

It's cuckmusique.

If you don't like jazz, you don't belong in any real musical discussion.

Wow. Same here.

I've gone from reading websites like Pitchfork and taking them quite seriously (about 10 years ago) to really looking down on them and considering them to be extremely plebish.

And now I can't tell if I was just a pleb back then, lacking self awareness or if I'm just crotchety and antisocial now.

You were a pleb back then.

Music journalism in general is a pleb's game.

I love avant-garde jazz an how all the elements come together and then evolve into different solos and sections

elvis sucks

if i dont get 300 yous ill shop it anyway

I dont listen to music past the 90s and 70s is unironically the best decade for music

I think that Joy Division is a boring band, and they're only remembered because the singer killed himself

shit tast
I will remember you for your shit taste