Yeah Sup Forums, no thanks

Sorry I tried to like Gavin. He seems kinda legit when I hear him talk, but mostly he makes me feel uncomfortable like he's trying to fuck me. Why do his politics and opinion need to be tied to him shoving things up his ass and making out with faggots?

Sorry but he comes off as trying to pull some kinda super homosexual Pavlovian condition to make me associate my right wing feelings with wanting to get my asshole wrecked.

This is the guy your worship? This is the best you could do? Top laugh, Sup Forums.... you've done it "again"...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4b_DZN7kLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw pol wont discuss it

I always hated Gavin though

not to mention unlike milo, a lot of Sup Forums hated him though it was for stupid reasons (because of his attack on video games)

Say what you want about gamergate (which was certainly cringy) but it doesn't bode well that Gapin McAnus sold himself as Mr. Manliness meanwhile he opens his shaved butthole for the camera

anyone who shows their disgusting asshole live on camera is not someone I would respect

That's why he seems like he's trying to get straight men to fuck him through classical conditioning tbqhwy famalam

At least Milo is openly a flaming faggot. This guy tries to pretend he's upstanding and straight

Is that supposed to be the Indian flag

Fitting, isn't it?

i once saw his naked pic on this board and he had the weirdest penis i have ever seen in my life, it's like his foreskin ended in something like a fucking piece of cord or some shit

aside from that he seems like a hipster meninist faggot that wants the cake to unbake itself so we can go back to "traditionalism" which was worse in pretty much every way

It's not that traditionalism was worse, it's that modern attempts to pretend to be "traditional" are a farce and are missing the things that actually made things more stable back then (i.e. lack of capitalistic economy, farmers, less technology etc and most importantly actual religion, not this "Cultural Christian" fedora shit)

christianity is a shitty, jew-made shitskin religion that should have never became that big anyway, it sucks and makes people cucks, hitler hated it for a reason

there were capitalistic economies for centuries, shortly after money started being used

i don't know what do you mean by farmers, having more or less farmers means nothing to the general well being and farm work was extremely tough and often unrewarded when weather fucks your shit up

less technology is worse in every possible way i don't see how that's a plus

>Implying Naziboo pagans are the true traditionalist.

I hope Stalin comes back just to Kill your country off.

i never even said anything about them being the "true traditionalists" also what the fuck did my country ever did to you?

retarded nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOP FUCKING KEK LAD

youtube.com/watch?v=d4b_DZN7kLc

>Guy that's always going on about being a real man and how much of a man he is
>Not a closet faggot

He doesn't always go on about how much of areal man he is, he's always talking about his wife, kids and drinking problem. He even admits he's low energy and gritless.

Gavin is a shit tier he's a Jew fuc boi

Oooh~ I don't care but you should that me seriously,

I am Gavin Mcinnes~!
I am Gavin Mcinnes~!

He was pretty funny on Kenny vs. Spenny.