Your a film director with unlimited budget provided by multi million dollar film companies from around the world

your a film director with unlimited budget provided by multi million dollar film companies from around the world.

you can make whatever you want but you must include Emma Watson.

*You're

Emma Watson plays a gramma nazi who insists on correcting everyone's mistakes

Brutal snuff film where a loud-mouthed feminist tax evading cunt gets what she deserves.

*grammer

Blue is the Warmest Colour x-rated remake starring alongside Lexee Smith.

romance movie where I play the role of her bf

based on true events

>you can make whatever you want but you must include Emma Watson.

No deal unless I can drop a helicopter on her Landis-style. Fuck that utter cunt.

Emma Watson is a black jewish transgender lesbian with downs syndrome that wants to become an astronaut. Filmed over 12 years

its your film you can do whatever you want user

Emma Watson is that artist that Fulgrim rapes

All 3 hour movie Emma gets fucked in her tight asshole by myself. In the end I cum all over her face and scream "I'm a feminist slave! Women are the best!" and Emma sucks my dick clean as I praise feminism.
10 oscars easily.

I'd rather not include Emma Watson considering she's part of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

harry potter and the tenticle under the sheet

emma watson will be in bed with me for 12 hours straight no breaks,

she gets paid $1 for being in the movie.
while i keep a billion for myself.

>Mark Twain
>Shit tier
What retarded pederast made such stupid list?

You're doing g-d's work, user.

Shot for shot remake of 120 Days of Sodom with Emma Watson playing all the characters.

>you must include Emma Watson

oh i will include her alright.. not in the film but i will include her..

I'd make a new Harry Potter series and drag that shit out to 10 movies. We'd film on beaches and shit and cgi everything in.

Shit would cost billions to make and would make every dollar back.

Awesome. Twilight Zone 2 incoming.

Grammar
kys

a movie when emma is my gf and go to every place with her with but problems making the film the tapes are Stolen (by me) when the movie was 95% finish it so we need to start filming all over again

A 10 hour documentary about the female orifices

it would essentially be a harry potter cash in

>filming includes lengthy scenes of me exploring the entirety of emma's body
>all those scenes will fall victim to the cutting room
>film will become a massive success because lol harry potter
>an extended cut with my special scenes will be shown during private partys
>studio grants 300million for a sequel with an actress of my choice

>Tax evading
>Bad