Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere near it

>Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere near it.

Was he right? Is heroin really that good?

Never tried it. But pills are fucking amazing

yes

What pills, aspirin?

Yeah go try it out ;)

its good but 1000x + is a bit of an exaggeration

imagine this extremely pleasant feeling of emotional wellbeing and physical warmth combined with euphoria

the best orgasm I had was on mdma
I think I blacked out it was that intense

orgasm is a bad analogy

heroin is like pure distilled comfy

a lot of people compare opioids to sexual pleasure but i never felt that way

they are fucking incredible the first time though

This guy gets it, heroin is like wearing a really nice sweater for a few hours. If I had to compare a drug to an orgasm it would probably be crack in it's short lived intensity. Don't smoke crack though.

The only time I took heroin I felt really stony and deadened, but I had been taking a lot of phenobarbital and phenazepam too, so it could have been that. I'd be dead if my tolerance for downers wasn't so high.

Adderall

One time i smelled a whiteboard marker

ASMR is the only drug I need

Not a typical orgasm, but that brief moment of complete serenity you feel after an incredible mindblowing orgasm

why not just pop a cyanide pill? fucking drug addicts

this

things manlets will never understand

Cause it doesnt get you fucked up, duh

yes.

pussy

it might, NDEs are supposed to be far out

What is the connection between drugs and manliness? I don't understand

I know a junkie who says he's been clean 20 years and still would shoot up if given the chance.

This guy I know constantly brags about all the hard drugs he has never taken. It's really silly

Like others have said it's tough to compare it to getting off.
The easiest way I can describe it is pure distilled escapism. So fucking cozy.

that makes sense. I've been celibate for 20 years and would still have sex if given the chance

Opium is pretty good. I've never had heroin but I would definitely use it after having experienced poppy tea. It feels so good. Money doesn't buy happiness but it buys drugs and that's good enough for me.

Guinan's line about the nexus in Generations has always been the best, if unintentional, description.

> It was like being inside Joy. As if Joy was something tangible and you could wrap yourself up in it, like a blanket. And never in my entire life have I ever been as content.

I was always afraid to try heroin, not that I ever really had a chance, I don't think anyway..

I took methadone for a while, which is what they give people coming off of heroin so I assume it's at least vaguely similar.
I was really fucking depressed after I stopped smoking meth, and it made me feel good enough to get out of bed and do my dishes and laundry and go to work on time. Pretty much the same with any opioid. Though some of them make me feel hyper almost like a speed or too much caffeine. Maybe that's just my weird brain chemistry?

Actually, the best drug experience I ever had, as far as how it made me "feel good", was DXM. Just chug a bottle of cough syrup(research first, otherwise you'll be coughing up blood if you get one with the wrong extra ingredients).. the first part where it's slowly taking effect is fucking amazing. Everything feels soft and wonderful like the whole world is just a big pillow. I literally rolled around on cold concrete covered in gravel and loved every fucking second of it.
Only problem is the later parts of the trip when you start to fully dissociate from reality and lose all grip on your sanity.. but I think everyone needs an eye-opener like that at least once in their lives. Keeps you from becoming too much of a zombie.

But you weren't celibate by choice... that's different

all the more reason to avoid the shit like the plague

pussy

I dunno, but I absoloutely fucking love vicodin. It makes me feel so damn good and happy. You're not too fucked to function, but you feel very happy and warm. Damn, vicodin would be the perfect drug if it didn't totally fuck up your body.

Probably true for lots of former addicts.
Been clean for 6 years and if someone put drugs in front of me I would probably do them.

No.
Take 150mg of tramadol and you can replicate the feeling.
This is a good description

It doesn't fuck up your body, it just makes it so you can't shit without stool softeners. The first week I took vicodin I had to dig out my shit with my fingers and give myself an enema with my shower head. Constipation is not a joke.

>150mg

I've taken upwards of 1000mg of tramadol over the course of a day a few times and it wasn't ever even as good as a couple percocets

Manlets have a terrible inferiority complex.
Instead of meditating and accepting the fact that they will forever be tiny imp like children, they try to cover up their height by doing things that they percieve as cool.
Many manlets do productive things, such as go to the gym, because they think muscles will distract from their shortcomings (this is not the case).
Whereas other manlets try to compensate by taking drugs, escaping into a world of pure joy where they might actually be the king of manlets (even with the hardest drugs, the manletbrain can not convince itself that it is actually tall).

tramadol is fucking dogshit you 13 year old retard. holy shit please die

The fuck does that diagram even mean?
50% of what?
You cant say something has 50% of "Dopamine levels" thats absolutely unscientific and retarded.

kek. I know that feeling. It does fuck up your liver because of the tylenol though. I'm also too lazy to do the water extraction. You're right though, the lack of ability to shit is the worst part.

Completely different.
Methadone isnt IR like heroin or say oxy 30.
It takes time for the opiods to bind to the receptors to cross the BBB.
The others are just straight shots all binding at once releasing retarded amounts of chemicals to the brain.

Wtf that just makes you focus that's not a high at all

A high is when you're relaxed like what op is describing.

>tfw no safely dangerous level of heroin to OD on painlessly

JDIMSA

that's what's so silly about vicodin. the acetaminophen is what will kill you.

So those anti drug adverts are right
>Digging through your colon to extract all the hard shit isnt normal, but on Vicodin it is.

Heroin is pleasant but i would compare it to orgasm

IV amphetamines however.... Theyre too good for this world

Hmmm so this is why white people get into meth

Cold water extraction is super easy. It takes maybe 10 extra minutes.
And since vicodin is pretty weak potentiate it with tonic water and pure grapefruit juice.

the refereance point being sex is 100% take from that what you will, its a shitty chart but c'mon mate pay atention

Drug manufacturers know that hydrocodone alone would sell like hot cakes, but I doubt that would ever enter the pipeline of prescription drugs. It would be too perfect, god would never allow it.

>it might

Yeah but you only get one chance to find out

If I took the best orgasm I ever had and multiplied it by a thousand, my fucking head would explode like that guy in Scanners. It's obviously hyperbole.

Its a retarded chart man.
"Food" isnt 50% of an orgasm.
I dont drench my underwear in precum every time i eat a burger.
The graph is trying to convey that meth is better than sex, which is fine, but dont pass it off as if it was actually studied or that its scientific in any way.

are you actually retarded

Drugs should be sold in supermarkets and stores for cheap, but with ingredients added in that sterilise the user

refer to

Tried to do that with oxy 15s.
Took 90 in 2 days and got stupid fucking high and went into a 2 day coma.
Coming out of it was the worst I've ever felt in my life.

You just described every human being

What the fuck lad

The difference between an actual human being and a manlet is significant though.
A normal human being can go through their lives without having to question themselves about wether their height is adequate enough to recieve love.
The manlet however is incapable of this kind of Zen like state of mind.

It basically does exist.
It's called hydromorphone and it's bliss on earth and damn near impossible to get.

Nigga, I took the amount stated in my previous post and I was comfy incarnate.
Then again, I don't often use drugs, I just like the novelty.

>REEEEEEEEE MUH HEROIN
Have I threatened your 'cool' factor, faggot?

Yeah, but doing it straightened me right the fuck up.
Funny how my love for drugs actually turned into a career. I'm a pharmacist now, lol.

I can respect that kind of drug usage (that's really a healthy recreational dose) but I'm more of a fiend type - I just keep going and let the effects snowball

You seem really butt-blasted about being one yourself

>A normal human being can go through their lives without having to question themselves about wether their height is adequate enough to recieve love.
>The manlet however is incapable of this kind of Zen like state of mind.
Bullshit. I am 6'6" (for real), but here is proof.

I would rather be 5'7" and ripped rather than 6'6" and fat (which I am). Even a 5'7" ripped guy can pull in super hot short chicks and even the occasional super hot tall chick. A fat guy, no matter his height, ain't pulling in shit.

Your statement is false.

why didn't they put opioids on there? Don't they raise dopamine to a high level as well?

why don't you just workout, faggot?

Don't listen to them.
Tramadol is an opiate albeit the weakest one possible.
If you have literally no tolerance it can easily give you the comfy just not the high.

Dude that is exactly how I have described it. It isn't the orgasm itself, it is that feeling of sitting in bed immediately after, without a care in the world, at total peace with everything.

Glad to see someone else arrived at this description independently.

Angry manlet defence force is going all out today apparently.
You should reallly try to turn your anger into energy and do something productive with your life.

Obesity is a mental illness. You are less than a manlet. You fucking disgust me. Kill yourself.

That is not the point. But I have, in the past. Medical issues, now. Serious ones. Not like I am super fat landwhale status. I am on the high end of chubby.

>tfw too intelligent for coke

Id take a good burger and a good root anyday

LSD is the only drug anyone should take

I am not a manlet. I am 6'6".

My guess would be that there are so many opiods plus varying degrees of strength that it's probably quite hard to substantiate it in a lab.

Harris Wittels said it feels like your body is just a thousand dicks that are all cumming, so yeah heroin is probably dope

Sup Forums - Manlets & Constipation

Grapefruit juice? That's a myth right?

the 2 junkies i know are both manlets

>adderall makes you focus

yes goy believe what the drug companies tell you.

Adderall is not a medication by any means. It can perhaps treat some symptoms of ADD but it is in every other way a drug that gets you high.

Its my favorite drug.

t. someone who's never done adderall

Coincidence?
I think not.

yikes

What do you call a manlet? Anyone below 6'2? That's like 80 percent of people. You're too retarded to be reliable, talking to people like you is a waste of time.

>I dont drench my underwear in precum every time i eat a burger.

Well h'why not?

Adderall is counter productive when it comes to people without ADD.

one is like 5'3 the other is 5'9

manlet is 5"9 and below and any one that says otherwise is overcompensating

I aint no sissy white boi.

below 5'10" real talk

lol tramadol is a girls opiate.

If your an adult male of like 170-220 pounds 150mg of tramadol is virtually like taking 2 aspirin.

Honestly you probably just tricked yourself into thinking you were high

hey familia whats going on in this thread

que pasa its drugs and manlet talk

No its not. It has to be 100% white grapefruit. The sour shit if you've ever had it.
It blocks off other receptors that the opiate can bind to.
Because if they bind to those receptors nothing will happen because they aren't linked to release dopamine.
If they are blocked it allows the drug a better chance to bind to the good receptors.

Vit C enhances some drugs. Grapefruit juice is high in Vit C.

but the person who said adderall can't get you high and makes you focus sounds like an expert to you?

I buy adderall by the bottle faggot.

Also people who've taken concerta or ritalin don't really have any idea what adderall is like.