"just ask her out bro,worked for me haha"

>"just ask her out bro,worked for me haha"

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-but it's you who i really want.

>Who cares if you're as ugly as an ugly tree that fell down another ugly tree, and you have autism and crippling depression and shyness, bro, just be yourself lol

All of you would have gf's if you settled for ugly ones

try living in a liberal city where all the uglies are manhating feminists with dyke haircuts

I always thought this guy was super fucking hot.
This thread just inspired me to figure out who this guy is and what he's up to now.

Turns out this photo was his peak, and while he was handsome, this was just a REALLY good angle/photo.

I totally lost my boner, and I regret everything.

If you guys spent half as much time on exercise and a proper diet that you spend on hating people who actually have their shit together you might actually get laid once in a while.
Not everyone who's /fit/ is the guy who beat you up in high school.

try living in a liberal city where all the uglies are women hating man babies with greasy hair

Pretty sure most of the people who post on /fit/ are virgins.

What makes you think we wouldnt settle for less? Try saying that when they would rather be chad's fucktoy than giving you a chance

I tried. They all thought I was creepy and they thought they could do better. And "doing better" was them marring and having kids with drug addicts and alcoholics.

Luckily I'm bi, and cute gay guy's aren't as judgemental as ugly fat girls.. or at least they only care how big your dick is... and if you have a nice one they just make up excuses to find the rest of your ugly ass attractive.

Nah, ugly chicks should get executed before they become feminists.

lol faggot
You'll never get laid.

>somehow ugly genetics have made it to present day
>Still thinks he needs looks to get laid

This desu.
Fags who whine about their looks are the worst.

source on the guy?

that's because "falling in love" is a modern invention. attraction had very little to do with marriage or sex.

my ugly ancestors were rich land owners.
my family still owns land but, "Hey baby, I'm gonna inherit a farm, are you a virgin? Can you produce lots of sons for me? How about I ask your dad to let me take you off his hands in exchange for some livestock?" doesnt really woo the gals in the 21st century.

I feel ya nigga.

The ugly ones are fucking repulsive on the inside too. The pretty ones are vapid as fuck.

I find it more remarkable that beta shyfag genes have made it to present day

I meant people who are fit in general. Typing /fit/ instead is just force of habit.

this bunch of faggots found him and posted tons of pictures: sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199

bleh

same. give source

>implying
This is literally all the women around my state

I feel as if my panic disorder is God's way of telling me to not breed, among other things.

Damn, well he does look good but yikes at his wife.

>"bro forget her, you're too good for her, want to sleepover?"

What did Chad mean by this?

YIKES

same desu. i guess pity pussy was more prevalent in the past
biology doesnt change my man. stop using excuses for your lack of game

>biology doesnt change my man. stop using excuses for your lack of game

you are literally an too stupid to comprehend how stupid you are.

yo is that sam hyde?

Breaks your heart, doesn't it?

Say a prayer for our fallen alpha god, Chad Thundercock.

>"Sup Forums - Television & Film"

>"Sup Forums - Self Loathing Homosexuals"

Kept checking more pics, maybe it's a bad angle because his twitter he looks pretty good at it.

I'm more surprised at how his wife looks, he definitely can do better.

But yeah, fuck me, he's successful, rich, has a family.

Chad Thundercock always wins.

sam hyde is pathetic beta