Does anyone actually like this annoying faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mhLtpJ3w2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a pretty chill dude whos smart as fuck and polite. I think it's fucked up how everyone treats him like shit because hes a droid. You can't even understand r2d2 but that rambunctious fucknut gets all the love.

ourguyPO

Lankets are miserable, that's why.

Steven merchant ?

yes

He really came in to his own in ROTJ as a storyteller.

>Golden homosexual who does nothing but proto-quips
Star Wars fans.

3P0 is fucking based, you shut your whore mouth

>Cuck-3PussyOmega
He was the first nu-male, 1977 was way before his time.

jesus christ

youtu.be/mhLtpJ3w2Qg

Nope.

>Sir, the possibility of OP successfully posting and not being a total faggot is approximately 3,720 to 1

I showed the original trilogy to my gf and she loved C3PO, more than any other character

I fucking love C-3PO.

I love the idea that in the Star Wars universe to do a pretty trivial thing like translate another language you need to rope along a bumbling, awkward, sentient robot with you.

my grandmother's british husband does a great impression of threepio which he does once a year at christmas. he's been undergoing chemotherapy for the last four months so I suspect this year it will really bring the house down.

You have to remember he was build by an eight year old from Space-Eritrea.

Threepio is great in Empire. Not so much int he other films.

Declaration: HK-47 is the best droid, and must be re-canonized by the meatbags of the Lucasfilm Story Group as soon as possible.

Counter response: HK-47 is meme tier, proto-Dragon Age Inquisition Bethesda writing master. His only purpose in the game was to quip "witty" dialogue and say "meatbag."
Statement: Anyone who truly likes H-47 should be rendered down to a fine pulp and fed to grazing creatures for sustenance.

And then you remember he's a literal slave.

I'm just sad there isn't more rule 34 of him being gay. He's one of the most camp characters in film.

He's funny without being obnoxious. I don't see the problem with him. R2D2 wouldn't really work without him since C3PO is what balances them as a comedic duo.

>>Cuck-3PussyOmega

>my grandmother's british husband
So you're his Wife's Grandson?

it's literally made out of gold. They will do anything to perpetuate the gold jew.

holy fuck

The state of this board in a nutshell.

Ewoks do.

Samefag

No one can think thats funny

my favourite character in the franchise.

HK-47 was cool, but like everything in kotor, he was only well written in the second one. Whether or not he is supposed to be funny, it can mostly be attributed to the extremely good voice actor in the end rather than purely his lines.

C3PO : Sup Forums
R2D2 : Reddit
BB8 : Tumblr

That's because R2 is rude as fuck and always goes off to do his own thing regardless what C3PO says.
It always made me laugh at how much of a jerk R2 was to C3PO.

Then what site is K-2SO?
9Gag?

han solo looks pretty good for his age.

>Never tell me the odds

facebook

Now that you mention it, I also love those sorts of movies with somewhat retarded, but internally consistent logic,when it's done creatively

I do. I saw ANH just yesterday to wash out the taste of Rogue, he's great, much funnier than Drax-Droid.

Cuck-3PussyOmega on suicide watch.

He's better than reddit the robot from Rogue One

>Im a huge faggot, rape my face