Wait so you're telling me that these guys actually had a career outside of Wonderwall?

Wait so you're telling me that these guys actually had a career outside of Wonderwall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_McCarroll
youtube.com/watch?v=iwHTa1vYiyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxgd2_VfJdw
youtube.com/watch?v=h_a_OFXw_kw
youtube.com/watch?v=TxbVdqm6iaE
youtube.com/watch?v=qqk-f21Sv_o
youtube.com/watch?v=SQSPFEM3HaE
youtube.com/watch?v=SDrPghDvYA4
youtube.com/watch?v=kBGHF8-0Tus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, if you search Best bands in google you're gonna see Oasis in the list. Good luck.

Definitely Maybe > Whats the Story? (Morning Glory)

Wait, so your telling me you don't actually listen to anything outside the top 40?

Yeah. Where were you when we were getting high?

>being in the golden years of the band and record the most aclaim album or their career
>gets kick out of the band

>be in the best band of the last 25 years
>cant actually play my instrument
>still manage to get on the the first album
>still manage to do the drums on the first #1 "some might say"
>get kicked out the band
>sue the band for 18m
>settle for 600k and have 250k in legal fees
>lose all royalties
>also go bald
>dubbed "the most stupid man in showbiz"

source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_McCarroll

youtube.com/watch?v=iwHTa1vYiyQ
also this about his ability

>Liam Gallagher talking about musical ability
He literally only got into the band because he's Noel Gallagher's brother and despite singing for Oasis for the guts of 20 years he somehow managed to not learn anything about singing.

what? It was liams band before it was noels. Oasis would have never have been as big if liam wasnt the singer. He may not be the greatest vocalist and his voice has changed drastically since the early days but there is no way he isnt one of the greats.

Early Liam
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxgd2_VfJdw

Knebworth Liam
youtube.com/watch?v=h_a_OFXw_kw

Raspy Liam
youtube.com/watch?v=TxbVdqm6iaE

Shit Liam:
youtube.com/watch?v=qqk-f21Sv_o

Super Shit liam
youtube.com/watch?v=SQSPFEM3HaE

Liam when he doesnt fuck up his voice
youtube.com/watch?v=SDrPghDvYA4

>Liam when he doesnt fuck up his voice
>youtube.com/watch?v=SDrPghDvYA4
Nigga that sounds like there's a lot of pitch correction going on there. Also sounds pitched up.

Hell all the other live versions are in a way different key
youtube.com/watch?v=kBGHF8-0Tus

>It was liams band before it was noels.
True, looked it up after I posted and was scundered to find that. I was hoping no one would notice or reply. But still, the point stands that Liam as a singer is completely disposable. It's absurd to say he's one of the greats when I guarantee there is some random person living on your street right now that is a better singer than Liam Gallagher.

I get that the whole Manchester accent thing is part of what makes Oasis Oasis but it's not good singing. Anybody from Manchester could have been the lead singer of Oasis. The actual talent of Oasis was Noel Gallagher's songwriting, that's what they had that every other band in Manchester around that time didn't. Otherwise every member of the band (including Noel as a guitarist) was not particularly skilled.

i bet you're american

Nobody's telling you that and nobody ever said it.

t. Retarded american

fucking hell mates, here we go again. Oasis was successful because of both of them. Neither of them would have been famous if it wasn't for the other. Noel needed liams cocky swagger as much as liam needed noels half baked beatles songs.

>singing "ability" & virtuosity having anything to do with how good a frontman is

Liam was in Oasis before noel you mug. Noel practically begged to be in the band.

Still tho what that has to do with Liam anyways

He literally says (in the video) that it wasn't his decision to kick the drummer out