I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.
>Opts out of 49ers Contract with guaranteed $14.5 million base salary.

Now plans to have a protest with Spike Lee this month to help get a job back in the NFL.
Who is advising this retard?
How do you flush away $14.5 million without having reps a least talking to other teams to gauge interest?
How do you think more protest will get you a job?
Has anyone killed their career in a funnier way? What a train wreck.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/aug/07/colin-kaepernick-baltimore-ravens-nfl-miami-dolphins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Google "memo" guy.

I hope to god he ends up bankrupt. He should be locked up for funding a terrorist organisation

Imagine the keks when a nigger guns him down

His arab nationalist gf.

*tips*

>anonymous memo
>ruined career

>anonymous memo
Memo was not anonymous.

>ruined career
He'll be fine. He's already a multimillionaire.

*heils*

How come no one have killed Spike Lee?

>kike lee

I wish this bitter old negro would just drop dead already

It's smart he was a shit QB that was benched by Gabbert and now he can play up this racebait drama and get himself a reality show

>almost get a job in Miami
>wear a shirt with a brutal tyrantthat triggers all the cubans

nigga most of the NFL is broke within 5 years of retirement

His own father didn't want him.

>reports suggest that Kaepernick was funneling money to the Real IRA
>"to me, they're not terrorists. they're freedom fighters. the British colonization of Ireland has gone on long enough. God damn the queen."

>Opts out of 49ers Contract with guaranteed $14.5 million base salary.

To be fair, all indications were that the $(ers were going to cut him

Yeah but most of it's niggers pissing money away. Coppernic isn't a real black man, he's just pretending.

which memedegree has majored this nigga?

not the ones with white parents

>guaranteed $14.5
Then the money would have been free. How is this smart?

Because the only people in America crazy enough to kill someone over stupid political stunts support him

>Black parents abandon him
>White people raise him
LOL FUK WHITE PEOPLE THOUGH
WE OPRESSED

Fucking this.

he has tens of millions saved up

why are we acting like he is poor?

he has the power to do what he wants

poor, poor white people

Dude is probably being blackmailed. Smarten up anons.

Just how talented is he?

>The fact that the talented and outspoken quarterback remains unsigned is the league’s greatest shame right now

theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/aug/07/colin-kaepernick-baltimore-ravens-nfl-miami-dolphins

Didn't we have a black president and black attorney general when he said this?

He's not, at all. He's like the 40th-best player at his position in the league. Imagine if Saido Berahino was protesting your government, that's basically the equivalent.

>The Guardian
Not even reading that shit.

Is this one of those Sup Forums raids people speak about on IRC?

It was anonymous. Someone outed him for wrongthink to the rest of the company.

Do. It's kinda funny, because the edgy lefty-wing press here have been all over this Kaepernick issue and using it to pedal their racism narrative.

Probably end up having a load of blacks and university hipsters in London who don't even know what NFL is doing a little protest too.

>if a group of people disagree with my worldview, it's a Sup Forums raid
Get it together, Muhammad.

The fun part? He's a lefty who simply believed in freedom of thought and ideology. After this shit, I'm never using any Google-related shit ever again.

They talk about this stuff on ESPN with the same narrative as the OP

Pure nonsense. Ravens fan here. They're rascist because they didn't spend their very limited cap space on a QB we have no need for? So rascist they gave that money to Austin Howard?

This is a media made story from start to finish. It's creating 'news' CNN-style.

Do they realize that he's not good? Imagine if England's 33rd-best striker organized a protest.

It's The Guardian, seeThey will exaggerate his talent and ability, so they can present a narrative whereby it's his race and character preventing him from getting another job, rather than what he offers as a player.

He's already been fired, but he's done so much to put a spotlight on google that he's already getting job offers elsewhere.

More like the 25th best QB same as Teboq was when he was in the NFL. He comes with 24/7 media harping and whenever he's not around all anyone is ever allowed to say is "where's Poochie?" and he can never be judged or benched and has no potential to improve.

His only value is as a backup but retarded niggers and kike media won't allow that.

Maybe at his peak he was the 25th best QB. People forget his injury and he lost all his gains with his meme vegan diet. He used to be strong and athletic to make up for his lack of passing skills and ability to read the defense. Now he's just another lanklet.

>I'm never using any Google-related shit ever again

lmfao good fucking luck dumbass

He had to pass a physical.

Uh no, it wasn't anonymous in the slightest. It was sent to a mailing list from his work email ffs.

Are you going to boycott the NFL for doing the same thing?

he's an arab that was raised by white people

>fired for having an opinion
LAND OF THE FREE
HOME OF THE BRAVE

*smacks lips*

AY HOL UP
>"mmmmmhmmmmm"

I don't get this. They're not protesting a team but the whole NFL. Do they want all the teams to pull straws to see who has to take him for "diversity"?

t. obvious shill

no one is protesting in IRL. It's ((())) making up news.

Which is what is what Kap's 'protest' was in the 1st place. He was either paid off or blackmailed. His protest didn't even make much logical sense.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
*WAGGLES INDEX FINGER AT U*

>yfw Cutler got high on diabetes and literally forgot he signed with the Dolphins

Also I don't understand the retards who thought we should have gotten Kappernigger over Cutler. Cutler has played with Gase before and knows the offense. Kappernick does not. Also Miami's offense is just going to have the QB be a game manager anyway

He did it on purpose though.

Cutler is more like a system McGriddle

>Also I don't understand the retards who thought we should have gotten Kappernigger over Cutler
literally no one IRL thinks that. It's fake news and shills.

I thought the general consensus was that Kaepernick was a run/read-option QB who got figured out after his one good year?

Pretty much, but he a black so its racist to not employ him. He is literally a worse Tim Teboq, because at least Tim wins games

W/ at least 3 surgeries including throwing shoulder and a knee.

This is litteraly a Soros created non-story.

Anyone who doesn't realize that Kaepernick's demise is equally due to the fact that he was playing like a garbage tier Qb in addition to being a disrespectful shit stirrer, is just a black autist.

Y'all are obsessed. Everyday, at least 5 of these threads. It's almost like you know he's right or something.

>Y'all
If you false flag, at least try to make it less obvious.
Kaepernick, much like BBB and Gayweather vs Potato Man threads are made by shills like you.

it always amuses me when leftists crucify other leftists when they aren't lefty enough. This guy probably just became republican after that debacle.

yep. Shills are going to make and posts in these threads whether we do or not.

I seriously hate it when eurotards do this.

The first Amendment means the government can't arrest or slam you with a charge for what you say. That doesn't free you from the consequences of other people or your employer. Employers have their employees sign contracts that gives them the right to terminate you if violate a particular policy or engage in behavior they don't approve of

People forget that Cutler is a decent qb, he just played most of his career with shit teams. Guy took the Bears to the conference championship once upon a time.

>The guardian
Literal fake news

yep, he was the 11th pick in his draft

his parents are Arab...he was born Khalid Khaber-Nikhi

buncha Uncle Tom's

Go ahead and name 39 better QBs.

That's simply wrong.
Check out his numbers and supporting cast (offense and defense) in both Denver and Chicago and tell me that he had shit teams. He had great support, he just isn't that good. Anything opposing this is willed ignorance.

Every current starting QB+the top 7 backups

And Rex Grossman took the Bears to the Super Bowl.

The comments call out the shit. Ignore the article.

>Broncos went 8-8 season after Cutler left and didn't make the playoffs
>great support

they weren't exactly world beaters senpai.

You have nothing to compare his Bears with.

but nice propaganda post.

TBQH employers who would fire you over free speech are cucks who deserve to be hung

if you want to voice an opinion, open your own business. if somebody else signs your checks then you keep your mouth shut and do your job.

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag
There's unironically nothing wrong with this.

I have no idea who this guy is, what he did or why he did it, but it sounds like he thinks principles are more important than a paycheck, good for him, it's admirable.

If he was a competent starting quarterback, he'd have a job. It's a non-story. Stop racebaiting.

Spoken like a true Cuck

Never came close to getting a job in Miami. Gase would have went after Cutler regardless.

he wasn't close in Baltimore either. (Ravens don't even need a QB)

that was media created bullshit. I suspect because BMore is a majority black city and '''they''' were trying to stir shit up.

He didn't get fired. He resigned.

Only signing bonus is guaranteed.

Corrupt media know if he doesn't get signed in the next few days his career is probably over. So they're grasping at straws, and milking the last few drops of 'controversy' out of their compromised patsy.

what happened to him?

What a subhuman

He was never that good to begin with. When he burst onto the scene he had a laser rocket arm and was running around like madden 04 mike vick, but he was on a great team with a great coach. He was never really that good of a passer, just look at the terrible throw he made in the superbowl that Ed Reed picked off, and the shitty fade to crabtree at the end. After he had shoulder surgery he lost the rocket arm strength and he he can't run like he could 5 years ago either. If it wasn't for the anthem nonsense he'd be quarterbacking the jest to 1-15 this year

Why does Sup Forums even give a shit about this nigger's drama and bullshit? Not even Sup Forums gives a fuck anymore.

>Has anyone killed their career in a funnier way? What a train wreck.

There is one that killed his career, another person and himself.

I'm really sick of hearing about this. The bottom line is, if he were really that good, he'd be on a team already. He's a fucking backup. Why welcome a circus for someone who's not even going to play? And he's demanding more than the usual backup? Get real.

He probably still has useful skills that will land him another job

Kaps only hope now is to go to Canada

This

He's having an identity crisis because he was never accepted by whites or blacks

Now he's finally getting love from the dindus so now he's going full nig

Moral of the story: never (((racemix)))

What, I can't say "y'all"?

That literally makes no sense. kys and make the world a better place.

Say it loud and clear brother

>Memo was not anonymous
Yes, it WAS. Someone fucking outed him

>The fun part? He's a lefty who simply believed in freedom of thought and ideology.
Not what he got fired for, but whatever helps reaffirm your world view.

Someone post those collage pictures of Russ "Cuck," Wilson and Kaep where kaep is dropping cash on stupid shit while Russ acting like a cuck

Not enough for what he is asking, not gonna lie his protesting and shit is probablly an issue as well, but if he was lets say Ezekiel Elliott they would probablly let it slide