/Sharethread/

/Sharethread/

ETIQUETTE
- Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek / rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it

REQUESTS
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Share something first?
- Google "blogspot + artist name + album name"

ARCHIVE
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega|zippyshare|mediafire"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.

USEFOOL TOOLS
- Deezloader
- Soulseek (P2P) soulseekqt.net/news/

USEFUL SHARES & DISCOGRAPHIES
pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ
pastebin.com/K9kFJPT6

Begin with:

Bengalfuel - Laight (2018)

11 tracks electronic/glitch/ambient
Nice journey turns dark, vivid instrumentals
Sample, track 1 'Ambassador'
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHqBxQNbx4
320 mp3
mega.nz/#!SRk0iZrb!u6q26tbrOn5kCSQocR-x7WSxbyoFlw78oauAkw2Z7p0

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!taxCwSQD!ZzfuqIZXN2G-kmA3jud6Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=eDMvlUOqR_Q
mega.nz/#!h8ozwKpb!ZNGqQCf2cI3Zab9d2sICBA5E8-McZnyEJF1kvMR31fE
mega.nz/#F!IDZliCiS!sdW7E0RUwZ-zMhf26YU5LA
youtube.com/watch?v=6j3VUGFMBzU
mega.nz/#!40glRCrZ!6FoRmnVoYJbu6Vn7OczL3SKvZXCtZGqPTveSgKStRYI
mega.nz/#F!XkRAnZrZ!hTugbElTGBjorREUSUW2Ug
mega.nz/#F!KY1k0TjA!QQDCYwdVfcMR18Vxsbym5Q
discogs.com/Offering-The-Offering/release/1004292
discogs.com/artist/840162-The-Offering
mega.nz/#F!YPgkHCbA!OL-Y6WOYtVXcNx91Oz8a5g
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVm4uZtlRI
mega.nz/#F!0WJ2mJxb!hkwHbACoa6tCAvE_NCJbLQ
mega.nz/#F!RFow3SZR!dPIFgX5wWW_WuFt1RBvTpw
vocaroo.com/i/s0KpBMjHDNiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice knockers

Why start a sharethread if you only have one album to share?

Magic Vox ~ Ippu-Do Era 1979-1984 (FLAC)
mega.nz/#F!taxCwSQD!ZzfuqIZXN2G-kmA3jud6Iw
/r/ing Mark Mothersbaugh's Muzik for Insomniaks in FLAC

i have lots of albums to share. have you ever seen how sharethreads work? i am not trying to dump everything in one post. i am encouraging others to post as well.

Apocalypse Hoboken - House of the Rising Son of a Bitch
>'90s punk

Brainless, heartless shock punk with brains and heart. Extremely inventive. I post this shit all the time.

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=eDMvlUOqR_Q
Download: mega.nz/#!h8ozwKpb!ZNGqQCf2cI3Zab9d2sICBA5E8-McZnyEJF1kvMR31fE

That's acutally usually how sharethreads work. OP tends to post lots of shares and then eventually some other people will join in. You're not wrong for just posting one, but in my experience it doesn't work very well.

Japan - Video Hits (DVD Remux)
> Electronic, Rock, Pop, Synth-pop, Glam
mega.nz/#F!IDZliCiS!sdW7E0RUwZ-zMhf26YU5LA
DVD Remux of six music videos by Japan. I no longer have the DVDISO but these are the original MPEG2 video files split to MKV with LPCM audio converted to FLAC.

hey OP (or anyone reading this) do you have by any off chance the soundtrack for Tetsuo: The Iron Man. The links in the archives have been long taken down.

>in my experience it doesn't work very well
yes but if you've seen how these threads go as of late, if you are the only one posting then people will come in and say 'just use slsk brush, wtf' so i stopped posting a bunch. share threads are more or less dead on here. they used to draw tons of traffic to the board. now the board seems less interested in music and more about gossip so...

Don't dump everything in one post but you will encourage more people to share if you dump many albums in a shorter span of time

ok well i was cooking lunch, not sitting here posting like it's my job. now i'm not posting more, though. this is a thread if you want it to be, it's not work. i don't care if it 'succeeds'

cool well let's let the thread die then

ANYONE WHO HAS SHARES DONT BOTHER POSTING THEM IN THIS THREAD. START A NEW THREAD AND SHARE THEM THERE.

oh no, not my precious threadsy!!!

does anyone have the album Richard Dawson Sings Songs And Plays Guitar?
I will suck your fucking dick

Ratboys - GN
>indie rock, alt-country

At first it sounds like just kinda middle-of-the-road nothingcore, but that's how they get ya. Regardless, you fucking plebs should be able to digest this one.

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=6j3VUGFMBzU
Download: mega.nz/#!40glRCrZ!6FoRmnVoYJbu6Vn7OczL3SKvZXCtZGqPTveSgKStRYI

Sup Forums is fucking bleak nowadays, that's for sure. Every time I come here I have no idea why I bothered. But, here I am.

thx buddy

ETIQUETTE:
- If you're OP, include links to previous threads.

Previous:

ebin roast :DD :D

i’m sick of seeing this horseface bitch being posted here

tiddies

this isn't Grimes general

well another terrible sharethread

good work guys

every thread is terrible now. time to move on

You're only contributing to the problem

that's like saying a cold is gonna matter when you have internal bleeding and gonna be dead any minute. this place cannot be revived

Dramatic.

no it's like pointing out your complete hypocracy. you are contributing equally poorly, you don't get a break because you are just a bystander complaining, you are just as culpable, more so than the the average lurker because you are contributing negatively by complaining

lol so how are you any better?

have you seen how slow and useless this board is, and how many threads die with 0 replies and how few if any don't get ruined or were not even music related in the first place. it's a wasteland. worse than it's ever been and that's coming from someone on here a decade. it's got absolutely nothing going for it. share threads were the last thing and they have all but died in the last 6 months. most do not have many shares and are just retarded argument like the whole of this board/site

I'm better cause I posted shares retard

no, just pointing out the obvious. no sense pretending it will get better and acting like there's something we can do to rescue this board. i'm the only one left of about 20 friends who all posted here for 5-10 years, they have all stopped using the site between 2016-17

since when is pointing out the obvious improving the quality of the board? you are just as responsible for shitting this place up. Stop acting like you are exempt and contribute something good you dumbass faggot

>Stop acting like you are exempt and contribute something good
i'm not exempt. but morons like you make me deliberately want to ruin this board as much as possible. i'm not the only one who shares this sentiment. people shitpost all day here. the entire board is a shitpost. you are really kidding yourself if you think it's anything else and that something good will come of this. it's dead. it's done. you don't give a flu shot to someone with cancer. calling me names won't help.

>Nice knockers
>tiddies
same

what you are saying is that you shit where you eat and you can't get enough of it to eat and you are proud of it. pretty pathetic.

>food analogies

>as if employing a colloquialism is the same as creating a contrived food analogy

>shit is food

sometimes when i know i'm going to be a while on the toilet, i bring some starburst or hershey's kisses in with me and eat where i shit (while shitting)

you should try it

Ween discog
mega.nz/#F!XkRAnZrZ!hTugbElTGBjorREUSUW2Ug

>Weirdo-core, a Sup Forums approaved band

Partial Yo La Tengo Discog
mega.nz/#F!KY1k0TjA!QQDCYwdVfcMR18Vxsbym5Q

>alternative, one of my favourite bands

Would like the smithereens blown to smithereens please, link on archive is dead

do you have their album called Hodes from 2017? I can't find it on slsk

food is shit.

blame the nigger babble posters for ruining this board

Anyone have the new preoccupations track in 320? Death of deezeloader has fucked me.

Loud, cascading guitars, primal drum beats, droney, repetitive bass grooves, and eery effected key sounds add to the overall shoegaze-infected psychedelia produced by Virginia rock band The Offering. Formed on the ashes of acid pop and leather jacket drone, the band has existed in its current state for a little over a year. Having began as a two-piece, drum machine driven noise-pop outfit in 2003, Offering has developed it's sound into a much more urgent, if not brutal, stew of psychedelic rock ala Piper's Pink Floyd, noise-pop via Jesus and Mary Chain, and the heavy experimentation infused sounds of Amon Duul or Can. But beyond this, the band has created it's own unique take on psychedelia, and one much deserving of a good listen (and/or the consequent mind-expansion that follows).

discogs.com/Offering-The-Offering/release/1004292
discogs.com/artist/840162-The-Offering

>zero digital avaliability
>no uploads across all platforms
>discontinued and out of print
>no copies for sale anywhere
>all owners on discogs MIA

David Sylvian - WEATHERBOX (VHS Rip)
> Electronic, Jazz, Pop, New Wave
mega.nz/#F!YPgkHCbA!OL-Y6WOYtVXcNx91Oz8a5g
Four music videos by David Sylvian, ripped from a VHS tape promo for the 1989 Weatherbox CD box set. The source was a DVD VIDEO_TS folder, remuxed into MKV with the original MPEG2 video and AC3 stereo audio.

IF YOU HAVE SHARES TO POST PLEASE START A NEW THREAD

this one is a lost cause

you got it pal. here to make you happy

this one is fine but now there is two shitty share threads. perhaps we should do three?

well now this one is ruined too

pro-tip: if anybody has a lot of albums to share, just start a new thread and start sharing shit. don't post the copypasta and don't even put the word "share" in the OP.

It just always attracts this kind of shit posting. Just start a thread and start posting a bunch of links with album art like the way sharethreads were back in the day.

I used to be one of the people who would post 30+ albums in a sharethread but people would still always complain or call it "spam" because they were from genres that weren't popular on Sup Forums

it's funny to me that this is what the threads have become now

it's funny to you that you gave up? that you are a quitter? really funny ha ha. fucking loser. I'll bet the albums were shit you retard

go to hell jazzguy

Mind Melt - Years In The Making (2017)
>Psych Rock
>Improv
>Odd Timing
>Various Influences
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVm4uZtlRI

mega.nz/#F!0WJ2mJxb!hkwHbACoa6tCAvE_NCJbLQ

this is so overrated. It's a damn same the board has fallen so low people tolerate and encourage this shilling. it really is a mediocre album.

I got news for you buddy, I don't have a job and I'm gonna be in every one of these sharthreads making sure the same exact thing happens. so buckle up buckaroo

so you're like 13?

I won this thread. feels good. I'm gonna go ahead and share some albums now...psych! that's illegal. you guys are lawbreakers and deserve punishment.

im 28, much older than you loser

right, cause that's how people above the age of 20 speak

haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, what's up?

i think we're part of a social experiment

Dubs of truth

blame the nigger babble posters for ruining this board

someone is promoting their own music, clearly

it's more than that, somebody's copypasting posts between both 'sharethreads' too

seems like a great way to promote

Why are they doing that??

>he expects people on Sup Forums to have some kind of rational foundation for anything they do

lamo you acant nderstand irony you trad

Good rack

i am also 28 and i speak that way too.

>necrobumping a shitty shill thread
-.- srsly...? just fuck off.......

Hang on, I gotchu

don't bother my upload is at 85 percent.

make me, mate

Chu Ishikawa - TETSUO: The Iron Man Box Set [Trilogy] [FLAC]

Japanese Noise / Industrial for you

mega.nz/#F!RFow3SZR!dPIFgX5wWW_WuFt1RBvTpw

(give it about 10 minutes, I'm at 81% uploaded)

Well I guess we'll have 2 copies.

one for each boob

is this the one with pretty fly for a white guy on it

fuck you you werent supposed to upload it. I was trying to make it so you wouldnt help him because that's how you teach people to be weak you enabling turd eater.

time for medication, you forgot again

vocaroo.com/i/s0KpBMjHDNiw

fuck u JTG