Got rid of his dog to appease his wife

>Got rid of his dog to appease his wife

What a fucking cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ
sheldrake.org/research/animal-powers/a-dog-that-seems-to-know-when-his-owner-is-coming-home-videotaped-experiments-and-observations
youtube.com/watch?v=xiOf2HZmLfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6EeUfOLb4&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what you do when you're an adult, OP.

F

isn't his wife a n@$*!# ?

Cuck detected

Pit Bulls are the islam of dogs

Bend over backwards at every demand? Nah fuck you

He got rid of his dog because he bought a rescue dog and couldn't train or discipline it well enough so that it wouldn't bite people or get aggressive. He's having a fucking baby. You can't have a snippy, untrained dog around that could kill a grown man if it wanted to.

Nia's not great but fuck you guys are miserable.

>guaranteed cuck replies even if he's half right.

Mutts before sluts

>pitbulls are the one true dog

>get a dog
>it won't stop going for everyone
>"well, guess i can never have kids then!"
That's you OP.

He really did that? What happened to this guy? He used to be pretty redpilled on O&A?

If you get rid of anything that's yours because your woman wants that, you're a beta numale cuckold.

On one hand...
>Got rid of nigger: the dog
On the other...
>Listening to bitch wife
I now know why Bill was so afraid of marriage.

Children are ungrateful assholes who make you life miserable.
Dogs will love you from day 1 to their last day.

Yeah. You'll find out once you grow up.

that's what happens when you get a baby
you won't have to worry about that though OP

Fuck dogs, dogs are the worst fucking animal and dogfags who defend them are degenerate as fuck

Keep your fucking shits of a fucking lead, if your dog comes up to me and starts getting in my way I will not hesitate to kick it.

If I was given a plague that only killed dogs I would not hesitate to release it and kill all of those cunts, fuck dogs

>buys a dog
>its a pitbull: the nigger race of dogs
>marries a woman
>its an african: the nigger race of humans

what the hell is it with this guy?

Fuck off ahmed

white women age like milk and black dont crack

Rule 2.

Maybe he himself wanted to do it as well? Maybe the safety of his newborn child is more important to him than his ugly, aggressive rescue pitbull? I mean, I could see your point if he was giving away a real dog, a loyal, well behaved breed that is known for being good with children, but not a fucking pitbull.

Fuck off you niggerdog lover, they are not your friend because they are not capable of emotion because they are dumb fucking animals. Dogs are the niggers of animals and dog owners are like the media constantly shoving them down everyones throats even though no one wants them

fuck dogs

Doesn't matter when she already looks fucking awful

Reckon a dog is more capable of emotion than you are you fucking subhuman

That's where you're wrong, shitskin.
Dogs have always been the master races' friend.

He's had this dog for years and loved it. He's done for. His comedy will get castrated as well.

Poodles attack children all the time. The only difference I'd they have tiny heads and no muscles so they can only scar. All breeds of dog can be violent.

>muh gud dog dindu nuffin
youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ

Don't say shit you can't take back friendo

Didnt nia get the dog?
He did a bit on how his girlfriend brought the dog home without telling him
idk if he was with nia at the time

He turned into everything Patrice hated.

>bill is going to have a little half white red head nigger baby

It's going to be so ugly :/

His wife's the one who made him get it. And he had to lock it up in its own room when people were over because it bit a few of his friends. He talked constantly about how he fucked up training it and has no control over it. And you want that around a baby? Get the fuck outta here.

>Shitskin detected

Dogs are objectively the most loyal animal humans have ever tamed. What other animal could you train to dutifully watch over other animals they perceive as food, without actually killing or harming them?

Get bent you autistic, furry, dogfucking cunt.

You're going to eat your words you cretin.

Well yes, poodles are notoriously bad with children so I'd give them away too if I had a newborn child. You obviously have to make that choice individually depending on your situation and Billy redface here knows his dog better than you do and apparently he thinks the dog could be a danger to his child.

>mfw some shit tried to strike my dog and my dog clamped down on his arm and the guy just looked there like a stunned baby holding his arm while i walked away laughing
go ahead, try and kick my dog, he probably weighs more than two of you and twice as tall on his back legs.

It's very simple, faggot: you kick my dog, I break your neck.

That's a very immature view of relationships a on. In healthy stable adult relationships there is a give and take and mutual understanding and respect. I'm sure once you graduate high school and move out you'll realize that your bitch single mom and the stories you've heard on Sup Forums don't actually represent all real world relationships.

You know that we have been evolving side by side with dogs for over 50,000 years, right? Some of our social behaviors literally evolved from working with dogs for so long, and dogs are actually better at understanding human emotion than any other animal, even much smarter more closely related ones such as great apes.

A key thing that shows how in tune dogs are with humans is that they can follow your eyes, most animals can't do this but dogs are capable of understanding humans' eye movements in a similar way that we do. It's a major part of humans' communication skills that dogs have picked up on as a result of side-by-side evolution with humans.

>dog owners are like the media constantly shoving them down everyones throats even though no one wants them
What the fuck are you on about? Did a dog rape your family or something m8?

Here are some facts about dogs for you to think about:
Dogs are cute and funny 99% of the time.
Dogs are useful, helpful and cooperative (they can sniff out bombs - you got a problem with that?)
Dogs are very intelligent animals, almost as intelligent as pigs (don't tell me you have a problem with pigs too!)
Dogs can be psychic
Dogs are loyal to their master
Dogs can repulse invaders with their strong jaws and sharp teeth (how can that be a bad thing?)

Nia was the one who adopted the nigger while Bill was on the road touring.

But can dogs converse?

If would choose a dog over your wife, why would you even bother marrying?

They can communicate all that needs to be said with a bark, yelp, whine, growl, or body language (eg. tail wagging).

>dogfags genuinely believe this

o i am laffin

he literally explained that his dog was fucked in the head, and if his kid was around, the dog would've attacked the kid and in the end the dog would be put down. it doesnt take a genius to see the better option in this sittuation, and it literally had nothing to do with his wife

And its probably the right decision. I'm just pointing out why you always hear about one and not the other. Calm down.

>dogs can be psychic

sheldrake.org/research/animal-powers/a-dog-that-seems-to-know-when-his-owner-is-coming-home-videotaped-experiments-and-observations

>Many dog owners claim that their animal knows when a member of the household is about to come home. Typically, the dog is said to go and wait at a door, window or gate while the person is on the way home (Sheldrake, 1994, 1999a)
>Dog owners often ascribe their animals' anticipations to telepathy or a "sixth sense", but there could be more conventional explanations
>In order to test these possibilities, the dog should be capable of reacting at least ten minutes in advance, the person to whom the dog responds should come home at non-routine times, the people at home should not know when this person is coming, and the behavior of the dog should be recorded in such a way that selective memory can be ruled out (Sheldrake, 1994). This recording of the dog's behavior can be done most effectively by means of time-coded videotape.

>The data presented in this paper imply that Jaytee's waiting by the window when his owner is coming home cannot be explained in terms of any of the following hypotheses
>Routine
>Hearing a familiar vehicle
>Picking up clues from people at home
>Selective memory or selective reporting of data
>Jaytee going to the window more and more the longer his owner was absent

>Jaytee seemed to be detecting PS's intention to come home in a way that could not be explained in terms of any of the "normal" hypotheses considered above.

>he was responding to her thoughts telepathically

Now i just feel really lonely and want a dog :(

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

but but pitbulls aren't violent!!

#NOT ALL PITBULLS!

youtube.com/watch?v=xiOf2HZmLfY

>WHAT ARE YOU A CUUUUUCK?

ayo hold up, is the word nigger now censored?

According to him, his wife was the one upset by it the most.

>all these deleted posts by an edgy subhuman mudslime

He got rid of his nigger dog because it would have mauled his nigger baby.

Greetings.

black people hate dogs. they associate them with, civil right protests, riot cops, and oppressors. it was the only sensible thing to do so she could feel safe in her own home.

Word spewing idiot detected.

No. If you've gotten a dog you're obligated to take care of it. If you can't have both a baby and a dog then you need to wait on having the baby.

fpbp

alt right manchildren BTFO

Dogs are just animals. They're disposable.

Wasn't the dog Nia's idea in the first place? Like he originally didn't like it but then warmed up to the dog?

correct. and nia didn't feel a bit of sadness when giving the dog away. Bill was amazed by how it didn't phase her at all.

He said Nia wept on multiple occasions and that he was impressed by women's abilities to deal with things.
Do you even listen?

You can't crack something that's already busted to begin with.

>implying the weeping wasn't due to hormones b/c she's pregnant

It has nothing to do with male or female.

My mother had a dog, Akita named Niki, dad didn't care about dogs too much, mom loved them and still does, has like five now, something ridiculous. Anyways, Niki nipped at me right after I'd been born, mom tried to get her taken in by someone else, but none of her friends could. So my mother made the decision to put her down. It was that or suffer in a shelter until euthanized.

You got a kid, and you got a dog on top of the charts for fatalities and injuries, quite literally the niggest dog to ever nog, and you're gonna leave that around your baby? You'd have to be retarded.

So you're just spreading lies in an attempt to make sure your theory about bill being cucked is right?

Literal dog fucker confirmed. Enjoy ramming your dog senpai.

My sister-in-law's uncle owned a pitbull, and trained it from birth.

When my brother took his family to visit the uncle, the fucking pitbull bit half of my 3-year-old nephew's face off.

Pit bulls need to be fucking mass exterminated from this planet, all of you people who are defending them are either retarded rednecks or cucks

They are literally the niggers of the canine kingdom

Truth

Yeah I cant wait to see it

havent listened to the podcast for about a year but BILLY REDFACE GOT RID OF CLEO???????? WTF???????????

>it's a Sup Forums chauvinists women-hater virgins react without any context or understanding of the situation episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6EeUfOLb4&t=2s

Like said

Why do Sup Forumstards keep shilling these threads?

Do they think their misinformation and demoralising tactics aren't obvious?

Sad!

This guy knows what's up. Pitbulls and their owners need to be put down.

>dog was a crazy as fuck rescue
>overly aggressive, attempted to bite multiple friends and family
>lucky to not have been put down already

yeah give that thing a baby to play with

>wife adopts dog
>bill always has to walk the dog and take care of it
>never once heard him say nia was out hiking with Cleo
>nia gets pregnant, makes bill abandon the dog

Women are sociopaths

>muh boogeyman

Just leave Sup Forums, It was never the place you thought it was

nia is literally a sociopath though. and she's an extremely shitty person. one of the biggest red flags as to whether or not a person is a bag of shit is how they treat waitstaff. Bill told a story on his podcast about how Nia was treating a waiter like shit for a problem he didn't cause, and when Bill talked about it in Nia's presence Nia kept trying to defend herself. She's a spoiled valley girl cunt in a lanky black man's body.

Swapped a dog for a chimp.

>Making the violent dog leave
>Not making the violent subhuman leave

T H I S
B
H

You never owned a dog.

Pick your battles user, pick your battles

You're more disposable than a pet that will never leave your side.

He's probably asking himself this very question

I wonder how he'd react if you showed him his old comedy. How he'd rationalize his current choices. Maybe he'd just dismiss it because he's more "mature" now.

>remote = bill's ginger nigger
>dog = dog

The problem with pitbulls is that people try to turn it into some pseudo-racial thing when that comparison just completely fails. There's never been a whole distinct sub-race of humans who were used for literally nothing but killing other humans for generations upon generations, even the spartans didn't come close to that. We do things to animals routinely that you could never even imagine doing to a human, we deliberately fuck with their genome to such a degree that the effects can be absolutely incredibly, pitbulls are one such example.

*incredible

>that's what you do when you're a beta cuck, OP

Ftfy