How do you quit the Internet Sup Forumstards? It is destroying my life...

How do you quit the Internet Sup Forumstards? It is destroying my life. I want to leave this place but I keep coming back....

Just do it

i wish i knew, i fucking hate this place, it's ruined my life...

Only you know the answer to that.

Once you take the redpill there is no going back

Your life was already in the shitter if you're on this website.

Sup Forums we need to escape ourselves....
we need to leave....

get a job witha long commute

How would anyone who has successfully quit the internet see this?

Get a real job and a life. Too much of anything especially this toxic shithole isn't good for you

Do it.

Find a hobby. Start playing a sport? Start fishing? Hunting? Go out in the woods and explore.

I'm starting my grad job in a week but I didn't come to pol for a year until Trump and Brexit

it's fun, no?

will leave again when job starts until November for Trump

Stop paying your internet bills.

what?

how

My modem crapped out for a week and I basically spent more time staring at the ceiling instead of staring at Sup Forums so no real difference.

blow up your computer
post results from a library workstation
you're welcome

wow really makes u think...

This.

This. I really pray this thread survives long enough to talk about this. It's ruining my life too. I can't break the conditioning. I feel myself thinking STOP STOP and I don't

Why is it always all or nothing? Faggot, control yourself. Moderate.

You have to have something else to do. Exercise, gardening, working on the house, taking classes at night, a job, a girlfriend, they all take time and effort. Go do some of them and you won't have as much time for Sup Forums.
But if you're really serious about quitting? Have kids.

Every night I vow to never return to this damn board.

The next morning I return....

I'm destroying the value of my own word....

Are you guys NEETs?

I'm quitting once I get a full time job desu

Internet access isn't free. Stop paying your bill, dummy. If you still live with your parents, and they're paying the bill, you might want to focus on moving out.

I'm not there yet but the trajectory is there....

Get out there and get content for Sup Forums. Debate college idiots at Trump rallies and get it all on video. Make counter videos like Vernaculis does. Join the NRA, get better at shooting, learn to hunt.
Join the Navy or Coast Guard, there's no internet on a fucking sub or ship

Ten points to New Zealand!

Why would you want to quit the internet?

I know everything that is wrong....
I know what I need to do...
Everyday I choose the wrong choices....

if Sup Forums is keeping you a NEET then you should leave, Sup Forums is only for when you come home from work and want to discuss right wing views with people

Why would you spend all your time in this shithole full of edgy virgin nobodies? Most people here are just shit anyway so just go outside and talk to real people.

I hate real people....
I hate Sup Forums....

i'm too woke

Leave.
Use your willpower. It's the only way. Deprivation will just have you waste time on something else.
Shutting down your internet isn't enough. You have to work towards it yourself.
Turn it off now and work on something else.

Work on what?

>instrument
>go to youtube and find some class or project
>go for a jog outside or workout
>find a club or group nearby to join
>buy a gun and go to a range

Why?

im in school but have no job, live at home and have no friends I leave the house about

If you're fine browsing Sup Forums all day then don't talk about it like you want to quit you dumb nigger.

it's so difficult

goddammit

Don't forget, you're here forever.

we need to change this manta, it's not true. You eventually die having wasted your life.

Welcome to the internet where every issue is black and white, everyone is faggot, a retard or a troll and everything is colossal waste of time

Most points per capita in the southern hemisphere. NZ punching above our weight as usual.

yea boring sometimes when waiting for virtual reality internet

The only way out of Sup Forums is through Sup Forums

>>/fit

> We're all gonna make it brah

Side effects are becoming a latent homosexual but still better than being a lifetime pollack

I left for 2 months, I came back, nothing fucking changes if you just leave. Except when you come back, you'll see you just spent 8 years with retards.

You actually have to work on a marketable skill and keep working on it. No half assing it.

So if you are not going to work on a marketable skill you'd better make peace with yourself because this place is fun as hell. It's a tough trap to break out of without a good reason.

You might try:
-computer programming (can lead you back here though)
-music (you actually have to put the time in though; easy downloads make it hard to make money these days)
-regular job (if you are even thinking about this you are probably not on Sup Forums very much of the day
-sculpture/painting
-grow stuff for the fuck of it (how about hot peppers? Did you know that Jalapeno's turn red if you let them ripen on the vine? They take your mind of the world for a few minutes)

You can still check in on Sup Forums when you need your creepy weirdo or conspiracy theorist fix.

I've tried the music route (learning full neck E scales on guitar. Growing stuff including Jalapenos. I don't do art or programming.)

Then I come back to pol and spam versions of "Save some hate for the money printers, user!"

I don't think I'm the only person doing it either, though I did post a bunch of them.