What Hank meant when last season Breaking Badin said, "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

What Hank meant when last season Breaking Badin said, "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

Was that Isaac someone a nickname used by co-workers, etc. Or what "Hank" meant in this revelation?

That wasn't Hank, that was his twin brother Isaac. Hank is going to be the villain in Breaking Bad 2.

He wanted to piss off the Nazis by taking on a jewish name obviously

mind = blown.

What is your nickname, cats?

I bet it's "Wank".

Why don't you just go full on faggot instead of half faggot and start using a tripcode on your name too

>Wank
>amalgamation of Walter and Hank

Holy shit guys! i think we're digging too deep here, im out.

>My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Seemed a bit out of place to me

>Isaac Schrader
He didn't say "Isaac," there was no "Isaac."

He said "Haystack" Schrader, a common nickname for high ranking DEA agents. A stack of hay, or "haystack," is a euphemism for a large amount of drugs (especially a brick of dried cannabis flowers which resemble hay - hence "haystack").

I don't need to explain why that would be a common nickname for someone in the DEA, the DRUG Enforcement Association.

You seem really angry, cats. Are you OK?

That's funny because the subtitles on my blu-ray disc says "Tay–Sachs" Schrader. A reference to his lifelong illness and in reminiscence of the hardships and namecalling he overcame as a young boy. A nod to his resilience.

You call every person you speak to cats. I'm still wondering if you're actually ok.

Billy the Mong, m8

Nice try, cats, but not true. Fact is it is you, every time unless it's cloister posting in your mongoloid style, and that really pisses you off.

I'm just going to filter out the word cats and cloister, so i'll never see your autistic, schizophrenic, or whatever the fuck you are style of posts ever again. bye.

OK, mate. And I have no desire to enter your place of reference.

hahahahaha

close, but the nickname is actually Haystack Shredder, not Schrader. He "shreds" haystacks in his job as a DEA agent.

This would be better if you could live past 8.

You got it wrong, Isaac is his real name, Hank is a common nickname for Isaacs.
Much like Jeb is a common nickname for Johns.