Hey guys remember that diiv thing

hey guys remember that diiv thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p5Un9GH-Z0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rMgBJmfpsfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5nzG1t_sM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how's it going zachary? pro tip friendo: next time don't make a 20-song album of the exact same dream pop song 20 times

time signatures are a thing. starting a song without the drum part is a thing. samples are a thing. filters are a thing. interesting production is a thing.

of course you can always just keep being an aging insufferably mediocre egomaniac and addict with zero fucking clue of what it takes to make hip indie rock in the late 2010s

Yeah it was actually cool, thanks for reminding. I have a shitload of memories connected with their second lp.

second album is hot garbage

I remmember the member of this band was, unironically, a cuckold. He let his girlfriend tohad sex with an underage black dude for an art proyect or something.

Elaborate

yes still coming back to this album

Fuck no. 2nd album is great.

He fucked Sky, that's good enough for one life

Earthboy and Human are still my jams

damn dude did Zack fuck your girl or somethin lol

>be at band practice
>see your balding manlet bassist shitposting loudly on the other side of the room
>try to tell him to stop
>he gives you a balding manlet deathstare before saying
>"ur beta"

Wat do?

Dev blocked me on his Facebook after saying "your good boy points are revoked" or something like that for suggesting a Death Grips/DIIV collab when I was in like 10th grade

Zack and sky make out on stage in front of everyone and its weird. They both inject heroin into their clits.

>

Zach don't listen to this fucking faggot. Songs like yr not fr and Take your Time are the best. The drums just need a bit more punch.

Why Devin such a faggot. Feminists and cuckolds tried to get him fired from the band and now he still stands with them and is unironically triggered by Trump. Is it Stockholm Syndrome? Dev used to be /ourguy/.

New album when? They keep saying they will relase an EP but never do.

yeah I remember the one that had the really nice hook repeated for the whole song

DIIV is leader in this post-captured tracks scene.

He's still fucked more girls than you ever will, bro. Don't be jealous.

Show me the music you've made faggot. Let's how much of a genious you are.

2nd album was great

This. Why are the drums so fucking weak?

Which one?

This song is absolutely beautiful

youtu.be/p5Un9GH-Z0Q

I wish they had more like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=rMgBJmfpsfw

Yes, I still listen to both albums on occasion, good stuff. I love how simple the riffs are yet how unique they seem, maybe they're just ripping off something I'm not aware of

I hope Cole is doing OK

youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5nzG1t_sM

This.

I think he just doesn't want to get in trouble anymore.