How can a show be so fucking good Sup Forums?

How can a show be so fucking good Sup Forums?

Thoughts on next season?

Does it even have any coherent story or it's just a bunch of random action scenes?

Pablo and Kelly need to die, I mean Ash was more broken up about Pablo's death than his own dad.

Evil Dead 2 is my actual favorite movie, but I fell off of this near the end of season 1, just didn't feel like it had the magic. Should I catch up?

It has small arcs

>How can a show be so fucking good Sup Forums?

What show are you refering to?

I don't have thoughts on the next season because the next season hasn't aired yet.

I'm just glad they didn't go with the Kelly being Ash's daughter idea because i can't stand that bitch. If they still plan on "passing the torch" and getting rid of Ash i'll just stop watching. What would even be the point of going on with the series if he's not around anymore?

His dad was a dick.

Yes. Last two episodes of S2 you will love.

I get your point but, his dad hated him his whole life while Pablo always thought he was the shit

>Dad who was a cunt all your life dies
>Best friend who loves you dies

>ending of episode 8 is really shocking and sad
>beginning of episode 9, ash is smoking angel dust, spin drifting his car drunk and has pablo's 2 halves bundled up in a trash bag

the constant tonal shifts like this are kind of jarring, but both are effective to me.

is linda b's moral event horizon ever going to come into play again? i mean, before she eventually dies?

>Bill was Shaggy from those shit Scooby Doo movies

I could not take that cunt seriously, but then, this whole show is not to be taken seriously

baal was not played by matthew lillard, user
but i agree he kind of sucked since he was supposed to be some super powerful master of manipulation and really didn't look or feel the part

1. After reading about the proposed season two, I am glad that that showrunner got shitcanned. By the end of S2, Baal's schtick was already getting played out.

2. The S2 finale felt really rushed, like how they gloss over the entire "How did they get back to the future?" Did like the Baal fight though, and yes, the whole killing his own dad thing was underplayed emotionally. I really hope his secret destiny message actually gets answered.

3. I enjoy how every episode is its own. Like yes, there is an overarching story, but every episode has something different going on.

He only haed him because he thought he ran off like a bitch instead of standing his ground and explaining what happened

>Thoughts on next season?
They need to do this ASAP That Kelly very nearly ended up being Ash's daughter is fucked up.

Overall I enjoyed this season more than the first, but it would've been better of Kelly and Pablo been knocked off.

#riptanya

Tired of superior girls to Kelly getting whacked in the finale.

Fuck you, Kelly is great eye candy.

More like nosecandy

why couldn't they save her?

best deadite tho

fuck you she is filthy and fine

I liked the black cop...as a Deadite.

>HELLO, PUSSIES!

i thought she was the best this season

>look daddy! a unicorn! magic is real!

ash's sister being the original actress and putting her in the original ED1 makeup was good too