13 second movie idea

Hello Sup Forums I'm an art major and I need an idea for a 13 second movie. Pls help

a man bending over to tie his shoe.

A stylized represenation of two platypuses having sex

a drone flying over a migrating flock of geese.

A man trips and falls down the stairway in his house, hitting his head. later that evening, when he's getting ready to turn in for the night, he encounters his body laying at the bottom of the stairs and realizes that he fell to his death earlier that day and that he's a ghost.

a man getting hit in the nuts with a football

a wide shot of children playing on a frozen lake at dusk.

white female falls in love with black male tsa agent during his body search

A man walking up the thirteen steps to the gallows and each step plays a one-second flash of his life that led him to his crime.

A closeup of a penis ejaculating.

and call it "triskaideka" for xtra GBP with your prof.

A gay black transgender something does something something alt right cuckolding interracial sexual insecurity Muslims

Two lovers spooning in a hammock suspended between palm trees on the beach.

>And he dies from brain aneurysm

Jesus, it turned dark really fast

a tranny enters the wrong bathroom in a small rural town in the south immediately show the reactions of the others as soon as it enters the bathroom

I like this one

A man and a boy riding tandem bicycles on a cobbled road.

>it
Kek

The entire Godfather trilogy but every time they eat it gets faster

Do the bit from the opening scene of tDKR, where CIA watches the vehicle approach his plane. Do it from CIA's perspective.

A man decides to fall off a cliff and does so, but the whole thing is shot and edited in a happy/beautiful way.

Something Poe-esque?

A guy dresses himself in the morning intercut with him walling in his gf the night before.

Kind of a parallel between dirty secrets being hiden and how we put on a face in the morning for the world to see, but it's just a facade and behind we have this atavic destructive side to our nature?

Like the guy is full of body scars or something and the end is him in a 3 piece suit looking good next to the wall he hid the body of his gf behind looking just as good with a coat of fresh paint.

Yeah, it suck. I have nothing.

Business-boss type person shows his morning routine: A) Wake B) Coffee C) Work D) Date E) Goes to bed but its a coffin.

>Le ceos are blood-sucking vampires meme.

Good enough to me.

A sailboat disappearing into the horizon as thunderclouds form in the distance.

I like this. A man finally at peace, away from his life of torment

Just splice two vines together

Shut up, Ivy!

>I'm not gonna lie. This is DEFINITELY me when I'm stealing someone else's content ;)

3deep5me

>art major
How about a slow motion bullet time scene of you filling out a Starbucks job application?

kek
>got a 'click coffee' captcha
double kek

best

kys, non-legacy captcha user

Camera focused on a painting on a wall, in the background is two people arguing.

isn't vine gone?

:(

A dude jerks off to pictures of christina hendricks while screaming "MOOOMY MOOOOOOOMY BABY WANTS TO FUUUUCK"

Lol you have all terrible "dude i am 12 and this is deep i love fight club" tier ideas. This is why you will never succeed

Step 1:
>Get a friend to help you
Step 2:
>Hire a plane
Step 3:
>Ask him to shoot you before throwing you out
Step 4:
>??????????????????
Step 5:
>Profit!

id bet 99% of those are intentional because it's a fucking class asking for a 13 second video. Art classes are hack bro.