Can someone explain to me how this man can be a heroin AND a crack addict for 30 years and not be dead?

Can someone explain to me how this man can be a heroin AND a crack addict for 30 years and not be dead?

How the fuck is this possible?

he might have that ozzy gene, the one that lets you abuse substances for decades, but your body is like, "meh"

his doom metal street cred is keeping him alive

because drugs arent the big scary monster your authority figures told you they were and you can do them and not die

t. drug addict

I heard he quit?

He lost his little credibility ever since he beat up his poor mother because she wouldn't pay for his habit. Hope this cunt rots.

he relapsed

>and not be dead?
who says he is alive?

>friend ask for money to buy coca
>give him the m.
>tfw still dont have my money back
>tfw my friend is a dirty drug addict
music for this feel'?

Alice in Chains

He hit his elderly mom and is in jail now for 18 months.

What an idiot. Pentagram is one of the best sludge/doom bands ever.

They're OK. I like them but they ain't nearly a peak. He's an Ozzy wannabe through and through dude

The fact they never really made it gives them faux-credibility.

Really though? I mean they have cult status, so if that's what you're talkin about then yes, but I don't think Liebling's writing or vocal style was original. There are a handful of Pentagram songs that I'm like 'Yeah, this is Pentagram' instead of 'Yeah, this is Black Sabbath worship'

Sure, not if you do them once or twice. When you get addicted you’re fucked in most cases

Pentagram's early recording were some of the best hard rock stuff from the 70s. Very different from sabbath, yes the same genre but they were basically the US answer to sabbath, not a worship no jazzy stuff no jam music apart from show em how. Also catchier and sabbath were very focused on lead guitar. The later band is basically a completely different band and yes victor griffin made mostly sabbath worship stuff. But imho to say pentagram were just a sabbath spin off it's like to say sabbath were just a cream spin off.

Literally who?

Just don't be stupid with it and know your limits.

This is the fairest and most passionate appraisal I've ever heard of Pentagram. I'm glad you wrote that block lol, because I want to go back and listen to Relentless and Day of Reckoning again. You hit the nail on the head user.

t. druglet

>druglet

thanks, I really appreciate it, I spent this autumn listening a lot to first daze here and trying to compare it to deep purple, black sabbath and blue cheer. Relentless and day of reckoning are great sabbath worship, not the groundbreaking hard rock of first daze here but I love them. Especially sign of the wolf and dying world, they have that melancholic feel, and obviously burning saviour, grat friggin riff.

LUCIFER LIVES, THERES NO ILLUSION, YOUR MIND IS IN CONFUSION

THOUGHTS DENIED ALL COME TRUE
WHEN HE TAKES YOUR SOUL FROM YOU