/éire/ /eire/

/gaillimh/ edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzWF_TdJRy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for crashing the image limit with Cardcaptors

At this rate we won't even last to 150 posts, and I don't think that's even possible.

Just wait until Frogweeb, Poi, and Jaggy get home.

Galway pls

It should be illegal to produce these images

Those have become quite popular the last few years. Sometimes you'd see a tiny door at the bottom of a tree.
Is that the market at the end of shop street?

>bullying Luxembourg
Typical of you.

>Just wait until Frogweeb, Poi, and Jaggy get home
YOU CALLED DESU?!

Captcha: Munster North

>Is that the market at the end of shop street?
Possibly if that's the pedestrianised street filled with tourist shops. It was just off that on a lane with a church.

well lads

give me your best /eire/ memes

>tfw face and body of a teenager
>I'm an adult

Anyone else not looks their age?

I still can't buy alcohol without being asked for ID

I get told that a lot, that I look a lot younger.

Yep that's it.
Is that lad playing hurdy gurdy? The street's known for buskers but I've never seen one of those playing. I never even heard of it before Luxlad brought it up a few months ago.

Also that AIB building is Lynch's Castle. There's a story about this carving.
>The heavily carved façade bears the arms of Henry VII, and below this is a most peculiar carving which, though looking more like a mongoose, is said to represent a monkey holding a child in its paws. The statue is allegedly pays tribute to an incident when a pet monkey rescued a child of the house from a fire.
No idea if there's any truth in it but I always thought that child looked more like a turtle.

>TFW used to buy cigarettes in my school uniform for mates when I was 16
>TFW over Easter a 27 year old wan got ID'd in Lidl and they wouldn't serve me so I bought it for her with her cash and cash lad never asked me for ID
>TFW was the only one in my group of mates to get into Borat at the cinema when we were 13
Being a big hairy guy is class

>Is that lad playing hurdy gurdy?
He might be, it had a really fresh sound with bass-y reverberations and it didn't sound anything like the sort of traditional Irish music I'm familiar with. I'm sorry I didn't video record him to find out.

>The statue is allegedly pays tribute to an incident when a pet monkey rescued a child of the house from a fire.
Strong monkey to carry a child out of a burning building.

I was on the look out for the bag of cans paradise that apparently this "sparch" area is but to no avail.

>Everyone repeating borat memes in school over and over
dark times

>Everyone playing Bobby Joe on their phone
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWF_TdJRy4
Maybe music these days isn't so bad

anime.

Good post.

>Strong monkey to carry a child out of a burning building
When they say child they probably meant baby.

>I was on the look out for the bag of cans paradise that apparently this "sparch" area is but to no avail
Go down to the end of shop street, walking away from Eyre Square. At the end of it you should come to the sea, this is it. The arch itself is on the right of pic related but the popular drinking area tends to be the stretch of grass across from it on the other side of the water. You should be able to see it easily enough.

>Being a big hairy guy is class.
Disgusting

The parts in red are what I'm talking about, you should see how packed it gets on a holiday like Paddy's Day. Even if you're not drinking I recommend you take a walk through the circled bit on the left, it has a very nice view, I hope it's not cloudy in the city now because it's gorgeous on a clear day.

The museum's free in as well if you want to have a look.

do you guys speak Irish?
my friend in Ireland is non-white so doesn't use it outside of school
do native Irish people outside of the Gaeltacht actually give a shit about the language?

Looks nice. I didn't know about the museum, is entry always free?

It should be yes. It's not the greatest but it has some nice artifacts on the first floor and a statue of Pádraic Ó Conaire that used to be in Eyre Square. At the moment the only statues in Eyre Square is the hooker fountain and the JFK bust. John F. Kennedy's family are legally allowed to graze sheep in Eyre Square.
Upstairs there's artworks but I don't remember them being much good, if you're not that into art I'd say don't waste too much time there, it's far too easy to get caught up and miss the day.

Bit marbh.

We were just busy basking in the beauty of Galway.

I'll be stuck at work until 8 at least.

You need a holiday, come to Sparch for cans.

>basking in the beauty of Galway
>implying any urban area is beautiful

>stuck at work until 8
Just think of all the that legal tender you will have to spend on OJ DLC.

It would be a sensible day to avoid the internet, at least until 10

Why is that?

>Just think of all the that legal tender you will have to spend on OJ DLC.
I'm not Lux.

Nevermind, I figured it out.

>I'm not Lux
True. You would never buy pay to win DLC for games like some people...

Strange how he was against buying Rocket League even when it was on sale but now he's spending like mad.

I haven't actually looked at Steam, but has he been buying loads of DLC?
Also I haven't seen him for a day or two?

What's the story with these anime girls in jerseys?

>has he been buying loads of DLC?
He bought at least one DLC character. I meant more that he was against paying that much for RL on sale but then he bought it and OJ at full price.
His profile's private even though we're friends so I can't check what he has.

>Also I haven't seen him for a day or two?
He was posting less in the past few day, he probably has something going on. Maybe he's preparing for his next holiday.
Wish he was here now to see the hurdy gurdy at least.

New cyber-marketing tactic by the GAA's Luxembourgish base.

It's just a luxemburger producing pieces of combined Irish and Japanese culture.

i'm not into weeb shit but is there a Leitrim one?

>Leitrim

Luxlad made them

When you have an interesting day at work but there's nobody at home to talk to about it.
>Coming home to an empty house every day.
>tfw.

At least you have work idiot

I sit inside all day, maybe go out to hand in a CV(that'll never be forwarded to the manager) and marathon some Gundam.

That's been my life for the past 9 months

>that feeling of loneliness as you leave the workplace
At least we all have each other.

At least you have a CV. I have to do up a CV within a week for college work placement but I can't be arsed doing it

After a day of interacting with people I always find it welcoming to return to the isolation at home. I go to my parents at weekends so it's never too bad.
You could always get a pet if you're feeling lonely in the evenings.

>only experience on CV is work placement I did in secondary school
>is pretty much nothing but my contact details

Aren't skills the important part anyway?

You need to put in a lot of work and effort into a CV and job hunting. You need to get it properly reviewed and edited by somebody who knows their shit. A professional CV.
You'll get a job handy if you have the right determination and apply yourself. You need to be throwing out dozens every week and speak to people directly.

I'm not skilled either.

Invest in cryptos

Don't think it'd be fair to own a pet when I'm not home from 7am until late several nights a week.

Do cats need a lot of maintenance?
Don't they just sleep and mind their own business all day?

Might start scratching or biting things a bit out of boredom. Depends on the cat I suppose.

Home at last. I thought that day would never end.

They need to be watched if they are indoor cats. They can get up to all sorts of tricks otherwise.

That's pretty much the reality for anyone having children as well these days. You feed them in the morning, spend time with them in the evening. It may not be an ideal life but it's an awful lot better than what would await many of them in the pounds and shelters.

Once they grow up sure. But I'd have to train and look after the kitten for a couple years first. They'd prob wreck the shop while I'm out.
Fuckin cats.

>spend time with them in the evening
If that.

>Juni is a blond twink

I clearly don't know very much about cats. Didn't realise they were so destructive.
Parents would never keep a cat for me anyways and would be strongly opposed to me getting one. Typical "they are evil" or I don't like them craic common amongst most older people in Ireland.

>thought that day would never end
Actually found work today to be strangely long myself. Though I wasn't working anywhere near the length of time you were.

>Typical "they are evil"
I wouldn't call that typical. It's like accusing acorns of being lazy.

>common amongst most older people in Ireland
Most old people I know are very happy. It's the middle-aged that are grumpy bastards.

My fat fucking cunt of a cousin clogged the toilet earlier with one of his elephant shits and I haven't been able to shower all day as I don't want to have to smell his digested lard shits.
Lord give me strength.

Like all animals they need stimulation and attention or they'll start going insane and/or become super destructive.
I'd love a dog too but I'd need a nice sized yard for that to let it have freedom.

Are people really able to clog a toilet with just a shit? I can't imagine taking one that big, or maybe my pipes are just wider than standard.

You can just leave cats in doors 24/7 right? House cats that is.

You can but it's not very fair. "house cats" are just normal cats but confined to a tiny apartment.

big fat man shits, yeah. This is the second time. I still have to look down on his giant beige turd when I piss. I cover my nose with my t-shirt.

You can, but it's very unfair to the cat.

Most cats are fine and not destructive at all. Those kind of things only happen in rare cases or usually when trying to convert an outdoors cat to indoors.

It's not clogged as much as lodged, you can flush, but it wont dislodge itself .

What the fuck does he eat?

Yes, if they're brought up indoors as a kitten they don't expect to go outside.

Cats have small territorial areas, even when left to their own devices they would usually only circle a round a radius of a few houses gardens. An apartment might be small but they don't perceive it as a cage or as confining as a human would.

Galway is fucking shite, it's just a mid-sized town without any the /comfy/ of somewhere like Athlone (which is actually rightful Rossie clay btw).

>wouldn't call that typical
I'm not saying everyone thinks they are evil, just that a lot of people don't like cats for whatever reason.

>like accusing acorns of being lazy
Haven't heard this before, but I'm sure everyone has heard of the perception that cats are evil.

>Most old people I know are very happy
With what? Cats?

I only read a few articles, but they suggested if they only really know about indoors living, they won't miss the outdoors.
A lot of people were also suggesting that it was more caring, because there are health risks outside and such.

>I'm sure everyone has heard of the perception that cats are evil
That sounds like a very outdated view, by which I mean several hundred years outdated. I know some people don't like cats but calling them evil just sounds insane.

butter, black pudding, popcorn, pizza, chocolate, sweets.

I once came back and found 17 bars of chocolate in the fridge. I think he was embarrassed. he said he was using them to make chocolate sauce for his friend. He made the chocolate sauce and put it in tubs but I found the two tubs the next day, with a spoon in them, empty aside for the corner he found hard to lick.

Any tips for looking for rooms in gumtree? I need to stay at least 4 or 5 days in Dublin or very close while i attend job interviews, and this airbnb ends in thursday.
Also, I have bought a LycaMobile SIM card for 15€ that's for 30 days early this month, could I make that SIM card permanent or do i have to change number ?

What an disgusting obese cunt. Why dont you confront him and tell him to fuck up and clean it himself. I would.

I am not confrontational. I just let built up inside and vent on the internet.

I thought that'd just give you diarrhea.

>having only one shower
How's Cavan these days? Poor cunt.

What's the problem finding a place to rent? Have you tried using sites like daft.ie? I'm not sure how many use gumtree around here.

>being scared of confrontation
>slowly letting other's decisions rule your life and make it worse
>never complain directly
>completely lose control of your life as a Maximum Beta

hey im the canadian dude who always posts. How did your job interview go today?

fuck off swiss yank we know it's you

your mas a geebag

I wouldn't know. This is temporary. As is living with my cousin. free accommodation.
I wasn't aware everyone here lived in a palace.

no idea what you're talking about. I live in montreal.

Good lad.

Another day wasted on Sup Forums?

fuck you and your gammy nigger toes your step da's a pox

>live in someone else's house
>complain about them doing things in the sanctity of their own home
you must be a woman

no I had a phone interview today with a fortune 100 company actually.

why are you so triggered. Just wanna know how everyone's day is going.

ive been looking at gumtree. will check daft.ie now. my problem right now is that im unsure of what job i will have and where.
they asked me to reschedule it for later this week. they were happy that i agreed to do it on Friday
"Thank you for being flexible. "
maybe it was a test? i applied for a bunch of other jobs today just in case.

Nobody uses gumtree here. Also there's a rental crisis in Dublin. You will not find a place for cheap, period.
If you do, you will be living in a slum house with 10 other people sharing a bathroom.
You've been told time and time again to get out of Dublin but you won't listen.
The quality of life outside of Dublin is one hundred times better, but suit yourself.
American work culture is despicable. I'm sure jaggy could tell you that. Enjoy being a corporate slave to some ass backwards system.

smart move. Always be looking for jobs, even when you have one. Try and get a better one. Have to be Machiavellian and ruthless in today's job market. Loyalty is dead.

It's not his house. He is also a free loader.