Have you FUCKS considered collectively DRINKING BLEACH?

You guys are no better than the SJWs that cry and want words censored because it """"makes them le sad"""". Only you biccboys call it "shilling" instead of being politically correct.

How is it that any time someone wants to vote a true man into office -- like Gary Johnson, Mt Everest Conqueror, for instance -- you kids have to act like it must be some paid shill? SHAPE THE FUCK UP.

Good post

>1 Post By This ID

>open borders
>anti-gun

Fuck off.

wow you are really making me think about what you said.

wow im voting for Gary Johnson now!!!

Thanks man

>How is it that any time someone wants to vote a true man into office -- like Gary Johnson, Mt Everest Conqueror, for instance -- you kids have to act like it must be some paid shill? SHAPE THE FUCK UP.
hes been trying for years, no progress made. waste of time

>real chance to change the world appears
>UGH HES NOT JOHNSON THOUGH

feel free to leave any time

How the fuck do you expect cultures to fight it out?
One follows perceived rules and the other doesn't?
The progressives don't want to follow any rules so they can do whatever they want and get away with it.
And you expect us to take it?
Please do suggest how the right can fight if all it takes for the left to win is to shout buzzwords until discussion is drowned out and progress never made.

>just split the vote goy

We have our one tiny corner of the internet.

Visitors are welcomed.

Differing opinions are welcomed (though you should have a thick skin).

Purposely disrupting the board by constantly flooding it with with vacuous threads and posts in order to shut down discussion is not ok.

No board on Sup Forums is a hivemind.

Rude sage.

I sage, because bumping shit threads is Unamerican

Sage all shill threads.

They(You) can do so by actually practicing what they(you) preach. E.g. First Amendment. But in an authentic way, and not some bullshit "shilling accusing" way.

Because Gary is an obvious kike plant that wants open borders and gun bans

You got me I'm a #strokingmyJohnson now

sage this slide thread

>all these redditor leftist faggots raiding Sup Forums lately
none of them can handle the banter so they just leave

first we need to destroy human race

This.

How are there no independent moderates on Sup Forums?? Why are you all extremists?

Return to /qa/, cockguzzler.

>Raiding Sup Forums
>They don't know Sup Forums is ALWAYS raided

Also see pic

You get replies but they're almost entirely trolling, insults or memes. I get almost 0 discussion in return for my views, just hate. It's a circlejerk without the points system or moderation to facilitate it.

You're talking to a jew on a neo nazi board. It's your problem you can't get a discussion going - even I can.
And you get 'trolling, insults or memes' because some leftshit will post here a hundred times a day thinking he has the winning argument.
Next time address the people who replied to you, fishing for serious discourse.

>1 ID by this post

Kekked.

maybe your views are shit m8

Really made me sage

It's because for many of us, your ideas simply lack merit and aren't stimulating enough to warrant a reply. Think beyond your programming, faggot.