Oh

Oh...

Oh my God...

Doug Walker is a good friend.

Obviously fuck both of these hacks, but isn't this a MASSIVE step down for Stuckman?

Walker is hemorrhaging views and will probably be bankrupt in a year while Stuckman and his shitty opinions are embraced by normies and redditors.

Doug Walker is the walking embodiment of testicular cancer.

>if this was 2010 CA would have absorbed Chris and forced him to be in shitty movies and con appearances until he killed himself
>instead Chris gets a boost from the CA audience that is still over 1M subscribers and if anything less poisonous than before

Seems ok.

Chris talks through most of it while Doug is like "Yeah you're right"

Doug BTFO

RLM blew it by not doing a crossover review with based Doug.

>the most reddit combination of actors reviewed by the most reddit youtubers

Chris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doug

Satan is right

Stuckman > Reddit Letter Media

How can anyone like Stuckmann? He tries so fucking hard to be inoffensive and agreeable that he becomes mind numbingly boring.

It's funny how Douge no longer gives a fuck about any of the old autistic Channel Awesome members that used to be in his shitty movies. Instead he's rubbing shoulders with more popular normie appealing youtube channels like Stuckmann, Screen Junkies, HISHE etc. When was the last time he even spoke to Linkara? I bet he never returns his calls anymore

>Waaaahhh he doesn't meme his reviews and insult his fanbase

He literally parrots rottentomatoes, if a movie is fresh he will like it, if it's rotten he won. Can't believe people take him seriously. Look at his blu rays he owns nothing before 1970s except a hitchcock boxset

Did they like it?

Can't stand Doug so refusing to watch.

No, he instead tries to make himself as vanilla as possible and appeal to sensitive normie.

For fucksake he has said more than once that M. Night Shyamalan is what inspired him to get involved with film because he likes Signs so much.

>Tell that to JewWario's bullet-riddled head!

check both of their youtube pages. walker is still getting half a million views per video. stuckman is only getting around 200,000 per video

He liked Winters Tale.

Unironically.

He doesn't always follow RT.

Doug always feels like he's putting on an act. It's unnerving.

How is anyone even still watching Doug fucking Walker

He stopped being funny like 7 years ago

Is it only underage who like his stuff? Aside from the deranged trannies of course

Wait what

I thought RLM would have dwarved Douge by now

RLM only sits at 400,000 subs. They've gotten more attention from actual celebrities and industry people than any other youtube film reviewers though

Which is why I'm surprised

But then most people flock to capeshit like flies to shit so it makes sense

RLM is only moderately popular. You have to have a love of dark comedy to enjoy their shit. They won't ever be hugely popular because of how offensive they are to normie. The 9/11 jokes alone are the reason my older family thinks theirs something wrong with me for watching them.

No. RLM is small-time. They've got a good Patreon, but it's also split among five or so people.

Even Stuckmann is a bit more popular than RLM.

Haha, fuck thanks for reminding me of the 9/11 bits. That shit was great.

And probably their lack of super popularity is why they haven't become shitty (Plinkett aside)

>not liking Signs
pleb spotted

You don't forget your debts in showbiz user

Fuck both of them

RLM's biggest problem is how often they post. They post about once a week, whereas bigger Youtubers either go three to four times a week if not daily (or, at extremes, multiple times daily).

The other problem is the length of their videos. Most people (not all, but most) are going to skip a video if it's over 15 minutes. RLM videos are generally a half hour to over an hour long. The length also hurts them because it means, instead of making multiple shorter videos, they wind up making just one long video, which goes back to point one.

But I think you have a good point on their content as well, I don't want this to come off as a "you're wrong" because you're right, just adding to it.

Both are no-man , Dev, so who cares.

You've got also Screen Junkies at almost 6 mil, they were able to get once or twice some relevant people from Hollywood to talk about their freshly released capeshit movie.

You're saying they haven't sold out, unlike h3h3 who are literally no different now from those they made fun of before. They're fucking embarrassing now and constantly whining without making any funny content.

And Ethan just sits in front of a camera now and is out of character all the time just narrating a YouTube video. Rather than the actual reaction videos.

>They've gotten more attention from actual celebrities and industry people than any other youtube film reviewers though
Yeah wow John Landis' little boy, a washed up child actor, two nobody CGI animators (in other words, industry slaves), and a shitty comedian who murdered his wife.

Screen Junkies are LA based and have contacts which allows them to do press junkets and stuff like that. RLM have gotten attention from industry people for their actual work

Hey, you forgot Tim Heidecker.

Also Simon Pegg, Damon Lindelof and Roger Ebert

Pretty sure Douge would kill for the opportunity to have Culkin or Landis do a collabo with him.

Chris likes to cuck other guys. Im not even meming, there's multiple accounts of him doing it. One story he stayed in NY with this fan he met at a con and he ended up staying for like way longer than he was supposed to and he slept with the guys girlfriend before leaving.

Luckily for Doug his wife is TFTF or else Chris might have been in there.

Shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself

I can't agree more with this reply.

Basically, not letting their content go entirely to shit has kind of hurt them becoming big Youtube superstars. Honestly, I'm sure they're fine with that. They're making money doing their thing and making stuff they like.

And yeah, h3h3 went from good to trash. I think the downfall started when he opened his second channel (which he's abandoned). His current stuff is pretty hit or miss, but his best stuff is definitely the older stuff.

He claims it's cause he got burnt out from doing it.

Well that's too bad but as you said their content now is just trash most of the time. I'm sick of seeing him talk about political videos. He's still good when ridiculing prank invasion but I also don't like how he's just in front of the camera now. His jerky eyebrows throw me off.

I can see where he'd get burnt out. At one point, when he still was doing the second channel, he was doing a video every weekday, which was also when his channel started reaching its lowest point in terms of quality. I can see where, if you have to do a video every day, you might wind up doing something like their Harambe video (which is just about the worst thing they've ever done) just to get a video out there and done.

>For fucksake he has said more than once that M. Night Shyamalan is what inspired him to get involved with film because he likes Signs so much.

How is that a bad thing?

Literally the only thing stuckmann had going for him is that he wasnt a part of the TGWTG collective of shitbrains.

>he owns nothing before 1970s
Youtube critics in a nutshell.

the long comfy +1hour format is their main appeal imho
>it's like watching movies with imaginary friends!!!