So does anyone on Sup Forums watch Skam, or are you all too afraid of the sjw boogeyman?

So does anyone on Sup Forums watch Skam, or are you all too afraid of the sjw boogeyman?

Other urls found in this thread:

evenxisak.tumblr.com/post/153276356634/season-1-and-2-of-skam
travelguide.nettavisen.no/42-things-every-foreigner-must-learn-about-norway/
rooshvforum.com/thread-1472.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watched it for the gays

i was about to ask for skam, but i don't want it to get popular, at least not where i live.

I wanna watch it for this guy but cannot find the 3rd season (I was told to watch that season alone) subbed anywhere.

how does it get popular by you asking for it?

>snobby oslo brats the series

Who would willingly watch people from Oslo acting like they normally do?

Season 1 is decent for getting to know the characters, but season 2 is shit and should be skipped.

Season 3 is great though.

ok, it doesn't

but noora is a qt

Northern Norwegian pissed because he doesn't feel represented in the media I take it.

here
evenxisak.tumblr.com/post/153276356634/season-1-and-2-of-skam

Yeah, but they kind of ruin her character in season 2 by pairing her with the worst character in the series.

yeah, her character in s1 was perfect and they just ruined it w that relationship

Thank you!

what am i missing out on really? shitty mundane dialogue about kissing "cute boys" and excessive, hyperbolised depictions of promiscuity and drug usage?

sounds like you've already watched it.

how accurate is my prediction?

not really that accurate on the hyperbolised depictions of promiscuity and drug usage, maybe because it's in Norway, but the cute boys dialogue yeah.

best season in 3 because of that

is it just a foreign skins

that shit was bad enough in my own language

so what's the appeal of the show?

any leftist talking points?

Dude there's a fucking muslim trashbag right there

Do you really need to ask

First time I've heard of this trash. Thought it was British from the OP 's image

>swedish women

how do i know this is not fake? anyone could've posted that

t.
0 / M22

Gross. Like not one of them had a steady bf, wtf?

>Tumblr
I found your problem chico.

i don't get it, do sexual encounters in countries like sweden just happen like it's two people greeting each other?

how does anyone even get married there?

So it's the Scandi version of GIRLS, right down to the same title font?

Nothing like girls.

>trying to shame sensible people for not watching shit
typical SJW move there, op.

ONS are very, very common in the scandinavian countries. The normal way to "date" someone is basically:

>Meet a friend of a friend while you're at a party/going out
>Get totally shitfaced
>Hook up with friend of friend
>Start texting each other the next day/a couple of days later if you felt like you hit it off

that's how like 80% of relationships here starts every couple in my social sirlce started with a ons. Personally i think it's great

Will the Allahu Akbar blow everyone up in the final episode?

Kill yourself nigger

Wow welcome to the Earth. This is how it's always been. People don't go on "dates" unless they're older than 30 or watched too many movies.

i understand that concept, it's just that people hooking up doesn't entail anything but kissing about 95% of the time where i come from

Grow up

where's the logic in having sex first and then seeing whether you take it off from that?

one night stands are for whores and degenerates

if that's a standard practice in scandinavia, no wonder you're getting conquered

season 2 is decent and william (and the season) actually "exposes" a lot of Nora's hypocrisy, idealism and her tendency to be a little condescending although she's pretty clueless herself. This is of course intentional from the writers, seeing how she's only 16 year old kid. One example would be how she goes on and on about the syrian refugee crises, without ever doing anything about it (until her roommate steals her clothes), while William donates tons of money from their "date auction", but that's not good enough either cus it's "unethical" too her, but then william explains that "for the refugees, it does not matter where the money comes from"

That's what greats about the series, the children relate to the teens so much cus they think pretty much the exact same way and also the teens in the show are pretty "cool" , while the adults can look back and see their true flaws and how inexperienced and cluess these kids really are. Nora and Williams relationship plays exactly the way you would expect it would between a 16 year old SJW and a more mature 18 year old with a more grounded view on reality. Brilliant writing.

(Still, Williams no saint, of course).

it's jodel, a shitty milennial app, like anonymous twitter.

Superior SKAM coming though, courtesy of Sup Forums.

It's common to do it that way, but it's not really a one-night stand in the sense you're thinking of, as it's usually not done with a total stranger, but usually someone you've known and spent time with for a while.

The reason it is that way, is that we are an unexpressive and autistic people that can't really into feelings.

I've seen it all. Though it is definitely normie the show. It has some good production value, authentic to society in Norway today, and how many people's lives are. Of course i wouldn't know personally too much about it, and skam shows what i miss out on. A lot of forced sjw propaganda though and how good muslims are. And the gay factor in S3 got a bit too intense for me imo.

>implying it isnt as watched in the North as anywhere else
Would love a fun northerner in the supporting cast though.

Wow. You can't say that anymore dude.

Because for me it's a insight into a life i've never experienced. Which normie people in northern norway, southern, or whatever get to experience.

i don't know why it's that way, who am i to change it? I think has something to do with the fact that we're pretty shy up here in the north so the we tend to overdo the drinking.

This isn't some anecdotal thing for me either, the news paper will write about it every now and then and it's made fun of in satirical comics and "guide to norway" - typ posts shared on facebook.

(no.5)

travelguide.nettavisen.no/42-things-every-foreigner-must-learn-about-norway/

rooshvforum.com/thread-1472.html

Just ask any other (normie) norwegian and he'll confirm

Another Norwegian, can confirm. One night stands for girls and ok/good looking normies happen every weekend here and is extremely normal. The hook up culture here is fucked. Scandinavia is the most normie place on earth. If only you Americans knew how bad it is here.

One night stands is standard practice in most of the western world to be fair.

so how does that work after you've reached a certain age and you want to settle down?

how do you abandon the practices of fucking whoever you find attractive at the moment

By losing your looks and being desperate and so you settle down with a beta provider while fantazing about chad

It's not like you are only allowed to fuck strangers. A lot of relationship starts by regular friends hooking up, or through dating sites or even just traditional courting.

The drunk fuck is just a common way relationships start in the Nordic countries, not the only way.

>A lot of relationship starts by regular friends hooking up
This is how it usually is.

Fairly uncommon to sleep with a stranger on the same day as meeting them.

t. Norwegian normie

Hook-up culture manages to survive side-by-side with relationships. Dating doesn't really work in the american sense over here, a lot of relationships start out under the influence of alcohol and/or randomness.

That said, that's not a given fact, meaning "traditional dating" exists.

It also helps that the hook-up culture is directly linked with over-consumation of alcohol, meaning that in time people will stray away from getting drunk enough to make dumb decisions and rather start thinking more critically.

>The drunk fuck is just a common way relationships start in the Nordic countries, not the only way.

and those relationships are basically always short-term

>I think everyone should sleep with as many as they want
Well fuck you bitch, I'd like to sleep with a thousand cunts but I fucking can't because I'm not a Chad. All you have to do is spread your legs and a dick comes flying

No. Not really.

Well, most relationship in Europe and NA is short-term these days, but that's just more to do with the western view on relationships and loyalty rather than people hooking up.

Of all my friends the one who hooked up with a stranger on a cruise ship has by far the most stable relationship

>can't get laid
>nobody should get laid, women are sluts REEEEEEE

man I remember being 15

>it's as easy for males to get laid as it is for females to get laid

I don't think he was implying otherwise.

you guys are joking right, if u awtc this show youve got issues

So?

Don't act like if you weren't a 10/10 chad who could look at a woman and get pussy thrown at you you wouldn't do it.

I mean, I dislike the whole "sleep with 50 people before your 17th birthday" culture as much as the next neckbeard since us uggos still have to basically adhere to Victorian ideals of courtship to get with even the most mediocre of women. But since we are already at this point and there is nothing to be done about it, what does it matter?

it's just the truth

one night stands are extremely rare amongst regular people here

scandinavia is an outlier regarding unrestrained sexual freedom

Norwegians hates Sweden the most?

Shouldn't it be the Danes seeing as they owned Norway for most of their history?

>I'd like to sleep with a thousand cunts but I fucking can't because I'm not a Chad
>Don't act like if you weren't a 10/10 chad who could look at a woman and get pussy thrown at you you wouldn't do it

>they owned Norway for most of their history?
False

>does anyone watch some moronic crap from norway

short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but
no

How do we end Scandinavia?

Nukes?

It is ending, just hang back and wait

Really?

872 to 1376 - Independent
1376 to 1814 - Union under Denmark
1814 - 1905 - Union under Sweden

Well. Almost half it's history. My bad.

It's extremely easy to get laid in Sweden if you're around 15-30 and you live in one of the major cities and you're able to mingle with new people and look OK. Most likely this extends beyond 30 but Im not 30 yet so there' not data on that point.

For example it's pretty normal to make entirely new friends in high school, that person has pre-high school friends, you meet those. They have hobbies and interests that take you to new places where you meet even more people they know and so on. Every step introduces you to new people, often you run into friends from other contexts and so on. Combine that with summer festivals where you basically do nothing but do drugs, listen to music and have sex in tiny tents.

When I was in my teens I probably got a new girl at least every three months and I considered that to be batting below average. Id meet someone, they looked nice and weren't assholes, I looked nice and didn't seem like an asshole. Talk for a while and work that magic. Maybe you don't fuck that night, nbut maybe you meet again a week later and you go "Hey cool I didn't know you were friends with X. So awesome!". Two tickets to bone town please!

If you're good in the sack, meaning you last longer than 10 minutes and you know where the fucking clitoris is, those girls then talk about you with their friends and suddenly you're known as a sex god to these women who then spend the better part of the year engaging in light stalking by showing up to places you like going to and by getting to know friends of yours. Along that way they of course meet new people and their passing fancy with you fades and a new cycle starts. Imagine this, except multiples by ten thousand and you basically got the social scene of cities like Gothenburg, Stockholm and Malmö.

The only people who don't get laid are people who never go to places were both women and girls hang out or who just can't pick up on the most obvious of hints that someone wants you bad.

they'll end themselves

high suicide rates, low birthrates, high promiscuity, high immigration

it cant really get worse

>Talking to strangers

WTF? You'd do that just for sex?

>and have sex in tiny tents.

with random people you don't even know? or with a little less random friend of a friend who you barely know and have some sort of vague attraction to?

i feel like people are just memeing popular myths at this point, this is all too bizzare to comprehend to me

>When I was in my teens I probably got a new girl at least every three months and I considered that to be batting below average.

The hell. I went to school smack down in the middle of Stockholm and only like two people in my class hooked up with each other. Most people I met were in relationships and those that weren't didn't really seem to fuck around all that much.

And I went to a pretty trashy school where everyone smoked weed during recess on school grounds and got drunk with the teachers.

flavor of the month "relatable" show watched exclusively by normies, snapbacks and the hook-up generation in general because as the narcissists they are they complain that shows/movies that takes them out of their comfort zone are "unrelatable" and would much rater watch a reflection of their own lives.
Also there is some ARG that mimics social media flows so it can be even more like the dumb snapbacks own lives

Do all Norwegian girls look so pudgy around the edges?

You don't just grab random people out of the crowd at festivals, what you do is walk around, find a nice place to drink you beer, you start a little fire and then someone takes out a guitar or something. Someone rolls a joint and starts passing it around. Then some girls walk by and you say

>Well met strangers, please sit down and draw warmth from our hearth. We have warm meats and cold drinks.. Did you see Icona Pop yesterday? I think they are pretty cool but The Knife is where it's at

Have you never heard about a festival before?

I mean. the norm is probably too hook up with acquaintances, but festivals pretty much in every western country is known to more or less just be a giant orgy.

>this is all too bizzare to comprehend to me
Do you just live a really sheltered life or something?

Hell, have you not watched an American romance movie in the last 20 years?

>When I was in my teens I probably got a new girl at least every three months and I considered that to be batting below average

i find it hard to believe that's "below average"

if it is, that'd basically mean everyone has sex with everyone up there

It's cancer.

Talking to strangers is the best form of gambling there is. It's addictive as fuck one you get into it. If shit goes badly, just walk away and remember that they probably won't think about you tomorrow.

Sweden / Norway is kinda like USA/Canada we have all these jokes on each other expense,a historical rivarly ( Norwegian War of Independence, 1814) and both countires care a lot of ski competition, so it can be a lot of hate when the season is on going.

But in truth, sweden and norway are pretty bros. Oslo is filled with (mostly white) swedes that come here for work and employers love them because they work their ass off. Both countires have all kinds of people, a swede to me as a norweigan is basically just a norwegian that talks funny and celebrates christmas with crappy food. Kids just don't care today.

swedes tend to be more SJW though, some of the best reporting of their immigration crisis has been done by norweigan news outlet

no one cares about denmark

>tfw virgin in Sweden

that's basically my experience. just average looking people being in serious relationships, chads bragging about fucking well-known promiscuous chick that everyone knew were promiscuous, and people who weren't in relationships wouldn't just randomly hook up somewhere. they're in relationships now too.

i feel this dude is describing some sort of chic scene of chads and stacies

i went to a few pretty big ones. there was very little if no hooking up let alone sex between random people. most people who were engaging into any physical and sexual contact were people in ltr's

>celebrates christmas with crappy food

Too fucking far neger. Too fucking far.

You were with the Chads and you are a Chad. What you describe is not the norm.

I could probably get a girl if I just went out. But I don't want to.

i experienced all that, but even by looking above-average, sex was really never on the table whatsoever.

the only scenario where sex would arise from a situation like that is if i were on some kind of alternative festival full of punks and goths who already have a very loose approach to sex

Well I know a couple of Chad's and they hook up with new girls on a regular basis, like once every 2-3 months

People usually don't hook up with people at school though. They key is to find the place were everyone goes after school, like if you live in Gothenburg barbequeing in Slottsskogen is where it is fucking at. If you don't have a lot of friends, just invite people from school.. The key is to sit down where there's lots of people walking by, that way, you'll get those "Oh shit is that Frank? HEY FRANK YOU WANT A FUCKING BEER MAN!"

Frank then cracks open a can, starts talking. Frank calls his friends and says his in slottskogen meeting you and they should drop by. Suddenly, there's a dozen strangers around you and the mingle is real.

>tfw never took my chances with the couple of average (some of them a bit below the average) chicks who were practically obsessed with me because i didn't wanna go through the the whole relationship process just go get 3rd-tier pussy

why don't i attract sluts

If they're ugly and slutty enough sex is always on the table

Only Chad's hook up with 6/10's and over the first night though. It's not like we're all fucking the qt's up here, it's more like the southern states and their inbreeding, only we don't inbreed, we just fuck ugly sluts

Does this show have a lot of disgusting interracial Muzzie shit in it?

You end up regretting that. The ones I rejected, I always ended up regretting. The older they get, the more they realize that there are hundreds of men lusting for them around every corner. School is the only place where their egos haven't been filled yet.

>there was very little if no hooking up let alone sex between random people.

More than likely, there was a lot of sex going on but you just didn't really notice it because everyone was playing it cool

That's what I meant. Unless all the gatherings I went to were a fluke, not many people hooked up at them either.

Oh you betcha, it's funded over the libsoc TV license after all

When does Christmas break end? The winterfags are insufferable.