Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment from hip-hop discussion on Sup Forums?

does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment from hip-hop discussion on Sup Forums?

no, but i go get secondhand embarrassment from animer posters on Sup Forums

yeah... just can't handle all this cuckmusique """discussion""" anymore

why tho?

Not OP, but I used to listen to hip hop like 4 years ago and I look back and cringe at those times, and cringe at anyone who actually takes that shit seriously.

i get secondhand embarrassment from hip hop, period. the people past college age who still listen to hip hop are far and few between

yeah but why tho?
i rarely listen to hip hop of my own volition anymore but i'd hardly call it embarrassing to do so.

can you take this skype or something

I get second hand embarrassment from all forms of nigger culture.

YES

I get second hand embarassment from people who feel second hand embarassment and feel superior.
Cringe was a mistake.

even the more sophisticated (by contrast) black culture of the 20th century?
or even the white man's versions of said culture, which are far more wholesome than any rock album of the past 50 years?

death to all weebs

this

DON'T WANNA BE ANIME-RICAN IDIOT

underrated post

Yes. I cringe at the fact that there are "people" on this board who actively listen to cuckmusique and enjoy it.

I don't associate myself with the parts of the board that I don't participate in.

this post is cringe

I miss the glory days of Sup Forums, back before the majority of the board was underage BBC worshipers.

I get secondhand embarrassment from the white dudes at my university having music discussions that *always* devolve into rap and rap subgenres. The amount of dickriding I see for RTJ, Danny Brown, and all these Soundcloud rappers makes me disappointed. Then again, rap is the new rock, so it's not like it can be escaped Not discounting the quality of rap as its one of my favorite genres and I grew up in an urban area where I was exposed to it a lot.