I didn't go to film school, I went to films

>I didn't go to film school, I went to films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Z0WaTl9Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminds me of that one kid in the fedora dancing for that girl in front of his classmates

how old were you when you realized he fucking sucks

Oh it shows Quentin, it shows.

Quentin "blast the gas out from my ass every time i see that fine foot pass" Tarantino
Quentin "Pray I don't blow you away when you take off your shoes for ballet" Tarantino
Quentin "When I see some fine foot art, a fart just blows my ass apart" Tarantino
Quentin "When Bare Feet Are Close Expect Severe Bowel Movement Loss" Tarantino
Quentin "Keep yo feet in check if you dont want yo' couch wrecked" Tarantino
Quentin "Show Me Them Feet And Watch The Back Of My Pants Rip" Tarantino
Quentin "smell of feet in my nose, shit myself on your shows" Tarantino
Quentin "show me the nails and I'll blow wind in your sails" Tarantino
Quentin "Show me your heel and my fart goes through steel" Tarantino
Quentin "take of your shoes and watch my stool get loose" Tarantino
Quentin "The Smell Of Her Socks Caused My Asshole To Pop" Tarantino
Quentin "When she removes her shoes my anus gets loose" Tarantino
Quentin "The Feet Of Blacks Makes My Sphincter Relax" Tarantino
Quentin "I see heels, I see toes, now my anus blows" Tarantino
Quentin "foot-fetish fiend with a gust of sour wind" Tarantino
Quentin "seeing a toe makes pants clean no' mo' " Tarantino
Quentin "when i see those heels, my anus squeals" Tarantino
Quentin "feet of a bull makes my underpants full" Tarantino
Quentin "show me those toes but cover your nose" Tarantino
Quentin "toes and heels give me diarrhea feels" Tarantino
Quentin "See a shoe rack and it's a gas attack" Tarantino
Quentin "toes and a sole overide my back hole" Tarantino
Quentin "Ain't Nothing Wrong Farting on Nylon" Tarantino
Quentin "seeing a sole will loosen my hole" Tarantino
Quentin "I Gave MFX Their Sound Effects" Tarantino
Quentin "Her Foot Game, Farts Untamed" Tarantino

>I didn't go to dance school, I just dance.
What does this even mean?

Sweet moves, i wish i could creep like him

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Is that a hair kippah? Oy vey!

It means some people go to school to learn how to make things from people who don't actually make things, and some people just go make things.
It's a statement about people who learn skills just to learn skills, and people who learn those skills by actually using them.

should have gone to dance lessons too.

MMMMMM

I dont know why you guys hate Tarankino so much, he made millions with his movies, he wrote and directed them, he did them at the pace he wanted and always tried to at least do something different.

I personally like him, not only for a few movies but most importantly because he doesnt give a fuck, he fucked Uma in her prime, he is surrounded by hot bitches, does drugs, parties all the time, has his own theater in his mansion, dances in public becuase he fucking feels like it, has a huge IQ and created more than one piece of pop culture that will live on for decades and decades.

No mater how much you cry about him he will still be the shit and you will still see every movie he makes.

>implying it was hate rather than banter
based quentin

Uma wanted to dance a little

Weinstein's look of disgust after noticing has always been my favorite part. You can tell he's spent an entire career dealing with QT's autism.

You can make fun of Tarantino all you want but even you cant deny that he is one of the best directors of our generation. There is probably nobody better than him at writing organic conversations

The hell she did.

Kill Bill

unbearable shit

that is a fucking brutal watch

this, never even finished it and haven't seen anything he's made since. pulp fiction and reservoir dogs hold up pretty well though.

What's going on here?

I didn't go to film school, i ain't gonna go for it

DO IT

OH IT SHOWS

Why does this place shit on him so much?

He's literally /ourguy/. He's like if a Sup Forums poster actually got into making movies. He even likes feet.

most of his movies are pleb shit, thats a fact

Seems like a pretty hip dude desu.

Who, this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

What are you talking about, no one actually talks like the characters in those movies

That girl's stomach scarring is fucking brutal.

What have you seen on Sup Forums in the last year that leads you to believe that any user on this board is living with even the slightest hint of self-awareness?

why is tarantino such a liar? he obviously went to movies not films, fucking pleb

QT can handle bantz, unlike other autist directors

Quentin "I let out a poot whenever I touch a bare foot" Tarantino '

foot pronounced same way as poot :)

I thought he had gone to reels

Sup Forums hates him because he's literally a more successful version of them.

Basically he's what Sup Forums would be if it wasn't a crippling anxiety ridden mess.

Smart guy. Film school is stupid.

QUENTIN "A LITTLE GASSY ON THE CABOOSE" TARANTINO

He fucked Uma, or she's just let him suck her feets?

"uno farto at 3:14"

This
I wasted 3 years of my life on 2 different film schools and i can't talk for everybody, but i know for me it was one of the worst, if not the worst, decisions i've made in my whole life.
If some lad fresh out of HS read this, please don't do it. Even if film is the most important thing in your life and nothing else matters, pick something else, like design or advertisement. It's really not worth it. Unless the only thing you want out of it is fuck hipster chicks, just don't do it.

Why was it such a bad decision?

How much did it cost?

I learned literally nothing i didn't know already before start studying. The things you learn in it you can learn them on youtube or lynda.com.

Its more about the networking and being in the field and talking with people with the same interest as you, but it doesn't work as everybody is just a diva and everybody things they're the next Kubrick and wants to the rest to make their ideas. It's a giant circle jerk that don't even produce anything of value.
Even the best film schools don't produce the top filmmakers working now, so what's the point?

I also have arrived on the conclusion that to be a good filmmaker (as with every artist, really,) what you have to do is to live. Just live your life, and find something to say and if you're good enough, it will translate to the screen. You can tell who's good and who's bad on the very first class.

Wasn't much really, film school left me like 10k in debt, which is not that bad.

Look at his lips

Nah

true dance master coming in

youtube.com/watch?v=g0Z0WaTl9Sw

>he fucked Uma in her prime

this, i don't think Uma let this greasy ass fucker touch her

My homage to you Uno Farto.

Imagine being Uma in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Quentin, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body, balding head and horrific monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Uma and not only stand on that red carpet while Quentin flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his autism and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, QUENTIN TARANTINO DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Gary Oldmans and Ethan Hawkes and later alleged Killed Bills (TM) for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Bahston. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his giant forehead as he furrows it to writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "auteur-esque (for that is what he calls himself)" directing, the directing he didn't go to film school for but learned watching flicks in the previous decades. And then the photographers call for another encore, and you know you could kill every single person here before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Uma. You're not going to lose your future Foot Kino career over this. Just bear it. Hide your feet and bear it.

Reminds me of anything Segal has done. Including dancing

this guy must have been ridiculed by his classmates

>back then my mom was dating A LOT of black guys

Really makes you think

>When the foot game on fleek, I'm farting all week

no shit

I have seriously always disliked this guy.