The Miracle on 34th Street

I know it's a holiday classic, but have any of you actually WATCHED this thing??

If you ask me, the miracle is that they all didn't wind up in jail.

A graphic retelling in 31 parts...

1/31

Other urls found in this thread:

chrysreviews.com/index.php/category/westworld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/31

3/31

4/31

5/31

FUCK OFF BACK TO IMGUR

6/31

oh god why can't I have my own negro maid except thiccer than this

7/31

8/31

> the window shows floats
> 30 years later, the girl cannot float

poetry

9/31

10/31

wait did her daughter really hang out with a middle ages man who probably fucked her??

I mean a man with a 9 year old girl who isn't family might end up in a "can you swallow the whole thing" type of game

11/31

12/31

>did her daughter really hang out with a middle ages man who probably fucked her
Well, she was Natalie Wood, she had to be prepped for Kirk Douglas

13/31

14/31

> f*ck

get out

15/31

is this a pedo (not really pedo) thread

"mommies"

You'll learn this in middle school.

17/31

this nigga is a pretty good writer and funny to.

ahhahaha good job user I hope you make it

20c Fox lost the rights to this movie through copyright expiration into public domain, then did an end run by using the soundtrack's unexpired copyright to shut down all the "everything's a dollar" DVD distributors.

`

19/31

You have two choices:
1. go back in time to prevent 9/11
2. go back in time to get Lando Calrissian more screen time

I lose sleep at night thinking about this

20/31

dude people didn't get mad back then at how obvious this movie is a promotion for fucking children is ok???

I mean they couldn't be that innocent back then

21/31

22/31

> G*d
Show me your parents so I can beat the everloving shit out of them

Lampshading plot holes is not in and of itself a joke.
> So, this fits perfectly, do you have a lot of homeless old men stay over?

Now, you've confronted the plot hole but made an actual joke here (and suggested something sinister).

When you turn thirteen, this is going to be clearer.

23/31

24/31

wait nigger how old are you to have such great wisdom

Nice buzzfeed post.

25/31

26/31

27/31

28/31

29/31

30/31

this is one of the best so far, even if it's not particularly sharp

31/31

Work on your concept of humor, you have no embarrassment about being totally on the nose and for caption based humor that's deadly.

chrysreviews.com/index.php/category/westworld

These aren't mine but the imgur galleries linked in each article have good (and bad) examples of how this is done.

Classic Christmas Thread

Yes, I know for artistic purity I should have said fuck and God, but this is for a larger audience than just here, so I avoided using language that would get my posts kicked.

bravo!!!

better love story then Twilight

>but this is for a larger audience than just here
Then you REALLY need to amp your captioning skills instead of just namecalling inconsistencies and absurdities directly.

Here's what works:
-- Edmund Gwenn spouting Marx (but not naming him)
-- the ideas about how oversimplified everyone's reactions and decisions are

Here's what doesn't work:
-- Any bundled comic book/handwriting font for the dialogue bubbles, go with Arial/Helvetica if you cba to look for a freeware comic book font (and remember for comic book fonts, "I" only gets capitalized where it would in grammar, not in the middle of a word, there are 2 separate forms for those kinds of allcap fonts)
-- jokes that aren't jokes, just observations of implausibilities or direct comments on greed which aren't really inherently funny

You aren't going to be hit by 20c Fox for fair use for posting 30 screencaps.

Yeah, children will totally enjoy this imgur gallery with jokes about communism, pedophilia, and gold digging. Who are you worried about offending, Christian fundamentalists and Jews?

nice trips you spaz

It's not about offending. It's just that there are sites out there that will kill posts for a single "fuck".

Why use the word when you can almost use the word and still get the point across?

yes. The maid says "I've been keeping an eye on her", but the maid is in another room with the door closed.

When mom goes over there, she introduces herself to the lawyer, so she obviously has never met him before.

Next thing you know (next day), the dude is shows up at the store with the kid to see Santa. Mom gets in a fight because she didn't know he was going to bring her there.

The movie really is fucked up in terms of the way adults seem to ignore all their responsibilities.

you use it to keep it special

people who find those pictures funny will not care if you say fuck, and people who don't find it funny will just ignore any reason found in those pictures/

Wait, so when does Mr T show up and eat everyone's balls?