CONFIRMED KINO!

CONFIRMED KINO!

>all those down votes
It looks fine. People are down voting it because OMG THEYRE MAKING AN EMOJI MOVIE WTF fake normie outrage yet they'll spend billions to watch grown men in tights quip each other to death. People are retarded.

>shot exclusively in portrait
>"it looks fine"

lol

No, they're downvoting because they white washed it.
Should have casted an Indian to play the poo emoji
But all those white males in Hollywood hate diversity

Isn't that even more stupid considering that it won't play in portrait ratio on phones? If you turn your phone, the video will turn along and still be shown in a landscape format, won't it?

I'd pay good money to watch a video from the reunion in which someone said with a straight face "We should make a movie about emojis. And it should be entirely in portrait mode".

Well you got me there

yep!

pure pottery

i'll probably just wait until torrents for it are available and then just watch it ironically for memes and shitposting

I'm sure a movie shot in portrait will play in portrait on phones.

Do you think pepe will make an appearance?

Wait, is the whole thing seriously going to be in portrait, or is this just a thing for the trailers? Just when I thought there couldn't be a worse idea than an Emoji movie.

I don't know, user. But considering how retarded of a concept this movie already is, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

>Steven Wright

wow

Steven Wrong

kek

>fake normie outrage
As a font nerd I find the concept of a film about a specific range of Unicode absurd.

Make it about the symbols that DON'T resolve to colored, gradated bitmaps and you have my heart and balls, sir.

>experimenting with aspect ratios
Literally more kino than Mommy

Kino =

>actually defending a movie about motherfucking emojis

I just realized someday someone is gonna make a movie about memes living together and interacting, a la 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' or 'Foodfight.

I hope I die before it is made.

The Social Network was just as laughable as a movie about Facebook until it came out and everyone realised it was kino, there's no reason this can't be great

they tried to but it was cancelled or something, it had the most reddit title imaginable

which one was it

because it really wasn't about the site itself

also the emoji movie is a SONY production

The Chronicles of Rick Roll

Reminds me of that user who wanted to make a movie about derp and derpina and their meme world.

>biopic directed by Fincher about how the biggest social media site was born
>phone images

Nice comparison

>Social Network
>kino

>The Social Network
>DIRECTED BY DAVID FINCHER
>The Emoji Movie
>directed by some unknown
>everything about it looks terrible
What a horrible comparison. Fuck off, Sony shill.

We should make an alphabet movie
M is some kind of murder, V has a vendetta, A is a cheating whore, X is a mutant, W is a vvitch

This shit writes itself

I can't even stand cartoons but why does this cause such a fucking shitstorm? It could really easily work, trailer reminds me of the cartoon about feelings or moods, don't really know how that was titled...retards downvoting like asscracks but you all know this is not gonna bomb.

It's Sony, so it's entirely plausible