What is it with all the hate for janitors here? they're only doing their job to put food on the table

what is it with all the hate for janitors here? they're only doing their job to put food on the table.

>implying janny job is not some lame excuse when fed raid his house finding tens of terabytes of anime

you may not be aware, but the job of a janitor is UNPAID, crazy may it seem to you

believe it or not. the janitors choose to "work" (its not work if you're not paid to do it of course) for FREE

Salary: Null, Void.

>he doesnt know

Wait a second, a-are you telling me they do not receive any salary whatsoever? No monetary compensation at all? No cash in the bank? No gittin' da money?

He does it for free

hol up, so you be sayin

HE

literally 0 (zero) dosh

No fucking way.

Why would you even do that?
Zero money for cleaning perro caca?
Insane.

It's true. They get nothing. They literally do it because it's the only amount of control over anything they'll have in their lives.

They get a Sup Forums pass which is worth 20 dollars you fucking faggots

dey pick up da poo poo

Wait... can someone explain this to me? Why would you choose to sit in front of your computer removing fun Sup Forums banter posts...for FREE? I don't understand why you would voluntarily slave away for zero monetary compensation. Very odd :thinking:

This. They're also paid in Good Boy Points, though I hear GBP has suffered in value since Brexit for some reason.

You mean they are allowed to have a password to delete posts and they believe it's worth something?

Do you actually mean they work for free but somehow believe they are getting something real?

At least tell me they can order food with thir pass when they're working.

What's the point of becoming a mod? You don't get paid, can't put it on your resume and just consists of you sitting on a computer for 10 hours straight deleting posts you don't agree with

It gives them a tiny ounce of power and control that is otherwise entirely lacking in their lives. No one with their life under control would willingly do it. Sad!

You don't need a job to go to the soup kitchen, which is literally the only eatery you can afford with a janitors' nonexistant salary.

Still more valuable than Venezuelan monopoly money.

wait, lads, are you saying
you can't be
are you saying
no, lads
you can't be
are you saying
>they do it for free?

True enough. Good Boy Points is still worth enough to get you tendies and hot pockets from mummy. Which is all a Janitor needs really.

t. Janny Thor

so what do they get in an hour?

I refuse to believe this

.009cents I believe.

so they actually receive money but just on a very low wage. janitor haters btfo

Yes, but all their money goes right back into 4chins to waive their account. So they never see a dime of it to pay for their hot pockets, thus their reliance on mummy. For all intents and purposes, it's for free.

Oops, meant waive their captchas.

I posted in a "good ole boys" thread about the topic of sex. A poster asked for everyones age and number of partners. I replied with mine and about two minutes later it was deleted from history. A janitor must've been upset with my answer, and the great great disparity between mine and his. Does he really put him self through this pain, for free?

It's not a job if you do it for free

You might want to sit down for this. They do not receive any compensation for their work. Or to put it simply - they do it for free.

this meme is getting old lads, even the first time I didn't believe some people actually do that

Janny, plz

Hey Janny delete this

*bends over*
*farts*